Our Commander in Chief just said the US dollar was getting 'too strong'

5 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

no one wants him to fail

I'm not really that excited by his comment... the emoticons i placed below the link indicate confusion... i dont do fake outrage

I do find the comment peculiar coming from the President...this is not the same as thing as Kudlow saying it on an open panel...you see that in the sharp drop within hours after his comment

this signals to me that Trump may not yet understand the brevity of his position

I was hoping to have a discussion on that, before the Trumptards swarmed in to defend what they though was an attack on their saviour... knowing damn well they'd throw a fit if Obama made the same comment

Just read where according to trump in a recent interview, 59 tomahawk missiles were fired at Iraq. Lol.  How many wars is he going to the the US in? 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Enough said.  I didn't know that.  Never been to one of those places.  Any good?

Very good, just not open on Sundays. Dude they are pro police and stuff like that. When an officer was killed in a local city they offered free food to all police in uniform. Of course the snowflakes went nuts. They are faith and family based. I see nothing wrong with them at all. Again I think the food is frigging outstanding.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Very good, just not open on Sundays. Dude they are pro police and stuff like that. When an officer was killed in a local city they offered free food to all police in uniform. Of course the snowflakes went nuts. They are faith and family based. I see nothing wrong with them at all. Again I think the food is frigging outstanding.

There is one close to my work so on your recommendation I will give it a try.  Whats good there for a first timer?

Just now, AztecPadre said:

There is one close to my work so on your recommendation I will give it a try.  Whats good there for a first timer?

Dude honestly its all chicken so I like it all. It is all boneless so it is not like KFC or popeyes. Every time I go I get the #1 chicken sandwich waffle fry's and a lemonade....and a 8 count chicken nugget with chic filet sauce. Cant go wrong. Dude Im telling you give it a shot. I think it is the best chicken joint out there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

so what exactly are you are talking about again?

who said it was not at a high level ??

you're having a fake debate with yourself

So, we are to believe that you started this thread with no strong opinion?

You went after the Donald over a completely defensible statement about a dollar that is at historical highs. Then you act like his statement caused some big deal market reaction.

Laughable.

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

this snowflake hasnt eaten there since....

especially when one store manager claimed the back the blue shirts were to support Conroe High School... who's colors are Gold and White...smh

5 minutes ago, concha said:

So, we are to believe that you started this thread with no strong opinion?

You went after the Donald over a completely defensible statement about a dollar that is at historical highs. Then you act like his statement caused some big deal market reaction.

Laughable.

You have a serious problemn understanding what you read... there's no wonder you think the way you do...

believe what you wish...

Had Trump stated that the American dollar was too strong, he would be a liar and ridiculed.

Had Trump not mentioned the strength of the dollar, the left would say he doesn't care about the economy, and allowed the strong dollar to destroy businesses and the economy.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Every last person on the left is exactly what they bitched about in regards to conservatives during Obama's presidency.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Had Trump stated that the American dollar was too strong, he would be a liar and ridiculed.

Had Trump not mentioned the strength of the dollar, the left would say he doesn't care about the economy, and allowed the strong dollar to destroy businesses and the economy.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Every last person on the left is exactly what they bitched about in regards to conservatives during Obama's presidency.

If he cured cancer the headline in the New York Times would be "Trump Puts Obamacare Doctors and Nurses Out of Work".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

i seriously doubt the Trumptards with their panties in a wad behind this post actually keep up with the market

how could they have knowledge of how the market works and still say some of shit they do

to be fair, Pops and Concha know their stuff

it's not lack of knowledge that makes people appear dumb, it's want...

people are genius at ignoring what does not suit their want/belief and amplifying what does. 

This is why I love psychology, it allows me to cut through a lot of that. 

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

i seriously doubt the Trumptards with their panties in a wad behind this post actually keep up with the market

how could they have knowledge of how the market works and still say some of shit they do

Hilarious coming from a guy that says United has lost billions

Commish,

I motion that SOC must remove "intellectual" from his screen name

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Concha insinuated earlier that Trump's comment had no market reaction...he called the notion laughable...

that's not knowing his stuff

Pops simply latches on to someone else's idea... he rarely understands the subject ... that's why his post on political issues will include a broad insult with no context or reasoning

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Concha insinuated earlier that Trump's comment had no market reaction...he called the notion laughable...

Pops simply latches on to someone else's idea... he rarely understands the subject ... that's why his post on political issues will include a broad insult with no context or reasoning

you should have finished reading my post: "

people are genius at ignoring what does not suit their want/belief and amplifying what does. "

27 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you should have finished reading my post: "

people are genius at ignoring what does not suit their want/belief and amplifying what does. "

i can dig it... in a normal argument

but these guys really dont know shit

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

people are genius at ignoring what does not suit their want/belief and amplifying what does. 

This is why I love psychology, it allows me to cut through a lot of that. 

Mentally, you couldn't cut through warm butter with a battleaxe.

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Concha actually quantified the effect and actually pointed out the historical context/significance of the small drop that occurred.

What has been laughable is your reaction and questioning the president's very defensible comment.

• Like 1