Our Russian President....

DBP66

and the "TRUTH" will win again....According to reports last night, it turns out that Donny was such a poor/failed business man he couldn't get a loan from any bank in the world!..so he went to Deutsche bank to get his money...but even they wouldn't loan him money until he got his Russian friends to co-sign the loans for him!!....game-set-match if this is true....Trump's Presidency is done...he's POS who sold his country out for $$!....his circus show is over....Putin owns Trump (like many Americans suspected)....time for Donny to crawl back under his rock and the country to disinfect ourselves...😟

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When will 66 realize that using the words “if it’s true” in his posts will never turn out well for him? #TDS

it wouldn't have been reported if there wasn't some truth to it...and it makes total sense why Donny is Putin's lap dog...when are you buying me the pizza I won??..#welcher

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao your gonna be saying this till his Term is over... First grabbing pussy was gonna bring him down, Coen was supposed to take him down , then Comey and then Mueller Fuck dude this is entertaining to watch.. you better Hoope he don’t get elected another term 

I'm tellin' ya. If we chronologically documented everything he's been wrong about, it'd take a week. He's literally been wrong about everything. EVERYTHING🤣. It's actually pretty impressive. If he's hell bent on being a gullible idiot, at least he's committed to it, and doing a great job. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I'm tellin' ya. If we chronologically documented everything he's been wrong about, it'd take a week. He's literally been wrong about everything. EVERYTHING🤣. It's actually pretty impressive. If he's hell bent on being a gullible idiot, at least he's committed to it, and doing a great job. 👍

I just picked a couple of them, I can name atleast 25 different stories they tried to Impeach Trump over...i knew it was gonna be like this since these clowns on here made a Fuss that trump ate 2 pieces of 🍰 cake, 

i know some petty people but this takes it to a Whole nother Level

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

My favorite from Curly girl..."we'll get him this time!"😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Scottdale said:

Trump refutes report of bedbugs at Doral Miami resort, claims Democrats are spreading 'nasty rumor'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/27/trump-disputes-media-report-bed-bugs-doral-miami-resort/2129653001/

And this is the property at which he is proposing to host the G7.

BEDbugs @Blueliner we must impeach trump for this Treason 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

exaggerate much Blueballs??...you better hope I'm wrong about this one...🤡

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My favorite from Curly girl..."we'll get him this time!"😂

you know what quote marks are for mam??..that's when you quote someone after they say or print something...guess what??...I never said that or wrote that ^..."fake news" mam!....that's just a goofy line you like to use when you can't answer a question...so you write it a lot!...please keep looking for thinking cap!!....🤡

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you know what quote marks are for mam??..that's when you quote someone after they say or print something...guess what??...I never said that or wrote that ^..."fake news" mam!....that's just a goofy line you like to use when you can't answer a question...so you write it a lot!...please keep looking for thinking cap!!....🤡

Sure champ..you never typed it!🙄