Our Russian President....

DBP66

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and the "TRUTH" will win again....According to reports last night, it turns out that Donny was such a poor/failed business man he couldn't get a loan from any bank in the world!..so he went to Deutsche bank to get his money...but even they wouldn't loan him money until he got his Russian friends to co-sign the loans for him!!....game-set-match if this is true....Trump's Presidency is done...he's POS who sold his country out for $$!....his circus show is over....Putin owns Trump (like many Americans suspected)....time for Donny to crawl back under his rock and the country to disinfect ourselves...😟

The truth huh? Stupid cunt. You will get him NEXT TIME

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/28/trump-breaks-msnbc-lawrence-odonnell-apologizes-for-deutsche-bank-claims/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20190828&utm_content=Final

• Haha 2

Trump Breaks MSNBC: Lawrence O’Donnell Apologizes for Deutsche Bank Claims

GettyImages-1029540976-640x480.jpg

"Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight."

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, concha said:

"Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process. I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air. I will address the issue on my show tonight."

You found douchebagpussy66. 

1 hour ago, concha said:

he did the right thing and apologized...IMAGINE if Trump apologized every time he told a lie???...🤡

3 documents that trump is going to declassify from the obama era

The first includes the national security assessments that the U.S. intelligence community conducted under President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning the Russia nuclear giant Rosatom's effort to acquire uranium business in the United States.

second body of documents crying out for declassification is Obama's private correspondence with Iranian leaders - in particular, the Oct. 7, 2014, cable he penned to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, setting the terms for the controversial Washington-Tehran nuclear deal reached in early 2016.

The final Obama-era tranche that requires declassification concerns Hillary Clinton's email controversy - a highly classified set of documents that FBI agents identified as important and necessary in the investigation into whether she violated the law by transmitting classified emails on her unsecured private server. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/459197-trump-can-change-history-by-declassifying-three-obama-era-documents?amp

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Tic Toc.

tell that pig of a wife Ill see her soon. Maybe one of those illegal immigrants you love so much can babysit your kids. 

tic toc?..you still learning how to tell time Tex??..or are you making threats like a computer keyboard tough guy??...🤡..🙄

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

O’Donnell and 66 are both frauds. But we already knew that. 

..LOL..O'Donnell admitted he lied...that's a GOOD thing...IMAGINE if Trump admitted when he lied??...he'd spend half his life apologizing....Trump is a professional fraud...he's proven that just like you welching on the bet you LOST...but claimed for months you won?!..#welcher....🤡.

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..O'Donnell admitted he lied...that's a GOOD thing...IMAGINE if Trump admitted when he lied??...he'd send half his life apologizing....Trump is a professional fraud...he's proven that just like you welching on the bet you LOST...but claimed for months you won?!..#welcher....🤡.

I think this is the thread that @BigDrop should be asking to have deleted

• Haha 2