OT:Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’

noonereal

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You spell like a 3rd grader, drummer61.

You react like a 3rd grader too.

How about you and your daddy cheeto take 5 minutes and think about something.

The spell police are showing Trump like force. And we all know the high intellect of the cajun dude .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

We must attack N.Koreaor send them a message,if not they will continue to bully,threaten and cause more havoc....Abully,can't be appeased,they must be NEGATED !!!  Attack,attack !!!!!!   Noon, don't get scared or nervous... 

This is absurd on so many levels.

Holy Toledo.

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Rufus called it first. 

Looks like in a day or two we may be at war. Not the kind we prefer, a TV war but rather  areal one. 

or, is this fake news? We never do know do we? 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

I had a seventeen year old here in Georgia tell me a coupla years ago! That a DRAFT was unconstitutional! Besides he said, being in the military wasn't in his plans! I think that this fool is about to come face to face with REALITY!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

One of the Chinese employees where I work says there are 250k Chinese soldiers on the N Korean border.

Other than hearing from him I have not seen anything to substantiate this claim but something is up.

If you think that's a shocker! About six years ago, I heard on the Michael Savage late night talk radio show. That China had purchased thousands of acres of land in the Pacific Northwest! And at that time, had untold divisions training on THEIR OWN PRIVATE land in the United States! One can only imagine how this situation has worsened under the Barry administration!

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOO, your answer is to let Kim Jun Dung get intercontinental ballastic missles? You Cali whackos won't need to seceed THEN, because you'll be a greasy spot in the Pacific!

That means beach front property for Az. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No troops.. Tactics,oh, you never served though.. You said,"send troops"?...  see tactics...You should just continue helping your community and be silent.

I should be silent?

You're on here damn near everyday clamoring for some brown people to get blown up via US bombs. 

Maybe you should be silent for awhile.

Long while.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GloryDays said:

This is absurd on so many levels.

Holy Toledo.

Waiting patiently on NK to get bored of making nuclear weapons hasnt worked.

At what point do people realize NK is not going to comply. And there can be only 1 course of action. Because China simply is NOT going to stop trading with NK so as to put a stranglehold on their nuclear program. Theyve had 25 years to do it, if they were going to they wouldve done it already.

NK is only going to gain in military strength the longer we wait. They shouldve been handled a decade ago. But we voted for a very scared and weak President in Obama.