OT:Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’

noonereal

2 hours ago, GloryDays said:

I should be silent?

You're on here damn near everyday clamoring for some brown people to get blown up via US bombs. 

Maybe you should be silent for awhile.

Long while.

So what would you do? Lemme guess, absolutely nothing... wouldnt want your comfy life interrupted.

I hear you criticize a lot but you never say what youd do.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

So what would you do? Lemme guess, absolutely nothing... wouldnt want your comfy life interrupted.

Let somebody with some skin in the game deal with the tubby dictator.  

Or we could just keep dropping bombs on everyone and become the actualized version of these guys-

maxresdefault.jpg

I swear, you big tough republicans find the damn boogeyman around every corner.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You're not going to do shit about it either Einstein.  

Just blindly follow Orange Julius and pay your taxes!

53 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Let somebody with some skin in the game deal with the tubby dictator.  

Or we could just keep dropping bombs on everyone and become the actualized version of these guys-

maxresdefault.jpg

I swear, you big tough republicans find the damn boogeyman around every corner.

IF North Korea does develop ICBMs they can equip with Nuclear warheads , giving them the ability to strike the US... who do they hate more anyone? They wont hesitate.

They are a loose-cannon with WMDs. That much is proven. Stop being pussies. 

54 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

You're not going to do shit about it either Einstein.  

Just blindly follow Orange Julius and pay your taxes!

If I were the President I would... thats why hes there, America was tired of pussies in the White House.

Again, you NEVER have an actual plan... you just criticise the plans of others.

Actually... your plan would be to hide in the corner and hope no one sees us.

40 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Opie equals Einstein. Lol

The boy may have some homemade arithmetic to back up his postulate. O.o

It doesnt take an Einstein to realize doing nothing isnt a plan. Its specifically the lack of a plan.

North Korea is amassing an army of nuclear weapons with the sole intent of deterring the United State.

If we wouldve dealt with them 18-20 years ago... we wouldnt have to worry about their Nukes.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If I were the President I would... thats why hes there, America was tired of pussies in the White House.

You have completely lost it...

Just stop, just stop.

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

IF North Korea does develop ICBMs they can equip with Nuclear warheads , giving them the ability to strike the US... who do they hate more anyone? They wont hesitate.

They are a loose-cannon with WMDs. That much is proven. Stop being pussies. 

They already have missiles that can strike that far.  As of now, they don't have a guidance system, or a small enough warhead.  

Also...

They hate South Korea more than us, and they're next door, and still radiation free.  

Sooo...  We should probably just provoke the shit out of them and pour gas all over souteast Asia.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

My plan is simple as all hell, and your absolute lack of anything resembling comprehension is showing.  

We've been blowing people and countries up for fucking decades, and here we are, still blowing people up and sending our young military folk abroad into bad situations.

Do we have a smaller amount of enemies today after all that?

But yeah, I'm definitely the scared one here.  

13 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOO, your answer is to let Kim Jun Dung get intercontinental ballastic missles? You Cali whackos won't need to seceed THEN, because you'll be a greasy spot in the Pacific!

Do your research and you will find out that you're truly clueless as to why we're threatening to attack N. Korea. The uninformed are the worse type of people. Puppets that are always fighting a cause that has no direct bearing on you, but because you are to lazy to research all angles opposed to just listening what your news pumps into your head all day. People LIKE you were cheering as the Nazi rounded up the jews because of the propaganda your media Fed you. People like you fought in the confederate army because your heads were full of propaganda that made you believe slavery was beneficial to you or you believed you were better for whatever dumb ass reason they told you. The 1% brainwashed you to believe these things as they control ALL of your news sources. The 1% needed dummies to believe these things because they owned most of the big businesses that profited and relied on slavery. Meanwhile dirt poor whites with 2 teeth in their mouthes was laying their life on the line to preserve this way of life that their families would never see financial gain from. They would simply win the right to be able to call another man a nig*** or dirty je*. Educate yourselves. Ask questions. Stop taking something as fact simply because enough news sources say it is such. Remember you can fit ALL of the guys that own and are responsible for the information you see and hear into one tiny room. It is not hard for 6 or 7 people to get together and decide what they will let you hear and see.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

It doesnt take an Einstein to realize doing nothing isnt a plan. Its specifically the lack of a plan.

North Korea is amassing an army of nuclear weapons with the sole intent of deterring the United State.

If we wouldve dealt with them 18-20 years ago... we wouldnt have to worry about their Nukes.

you mean when we went into a "contained" Iraq we should have gone into North Korea? 

I agree.

However doing nothing can be a plan, although that was not the case.