OT:Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’

noonereal

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It has yet to be seen whether we are on that path or not. 

Our idea seems to be, whip their ass, force them to become a capitalist democracy, then whip the next ass. Whether we call them America or not doesn't exactly matter, if we are making them become us just the same. 

Now we have this guy that said we should take the oil. Take the spoils. Pretty much dropping ordinance at will, and threatening others that he/we will do it to you too. All without an official declaration of war. 

Idk man. Seems like an attempt at domination by force to me and I'm an American. Which makes me wonder what non-Americans think.

We want to think or pretend that we are on the right side of justice, without looking at our own self in the mirror long and hard first. 

And we wonder why radicals want to come blow our asses up. 

BINGO!

xD

Seriously though, spot on Hawg.

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Our idea seems to be, whip their ass, force them to become a capitalist democracy, then whip the next ass. Whether we call them America or not doesn't exactly matter, if we are making them become us just the same. 

Now we have this guy that said we should take the oil. Take the spoils. Pretty much dropping ordinance at will, and threatening others that he/we will do it to you too. All without an official declaration of war. 

Idk man. Seems like an attempt at domination by force to me and I'm an American. Which makes me wonder what non-Americans think.

We want to think or pretend that we are on the right side of justice, without looking at our own self in the mirror long and hard first. 

Were you wondering what non Americans were thinking the last 8 yrs? News flash radicals have just decided to blow us up because of Trump. Before Trump the radicals loved us.

48 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Tell Jimbo  and me exactly what you are trying to say even though you said nothing at all....

How about hieroglyphics then?

This is me when I receive news that a spider (ie North Korean/Syrian/Mexican/any other Fox News boogeyman) is around.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is you and Jimbo upon receiving the same news.

6c440e18654570204319cab606bd1bf9

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Pretend we are on the right s8de? Like when President Trump said we are killers too? The most honest statement a US President has ever said.

Things are definitely presented that we are the ultimate authority on which side is right.

While that statement is more or less true, Trump seems completely happy to perpetuate it for quite some time.  

17 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Things are definitely presented that we are the ultimate authority on which side is right.

While that statement is more or less true, Trump seems completely happy to perpetuate it for quite some time.  

Dude Americans have long thought we were always on the right side. This isn't new because of president Trump. Most of the world has long hated us and in quite a few case had just cause. Even our so called allies. England. France hate Americans. Radicals damn sure just didn't start wanting to blow us up like me Haag just said. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Dude Americans have long thought we were always on the right side. This isn't new because of president Trump. Most of the world has long hated us and in quite a few case had just cause. Even our so called allies. England. France hate Americans. Radicals damn sure just didn't start wanting to blow us up like me Haag just said. 

Sorry, must have misunderstood you.

I agree, this phenomenon is not something started by Trump.  

As of today it doesn't look like it's going to be getting any better under his watch, but there's still time.

xDxDxD to this thread and N. Korea and the Kim's. All clowns. We can eliminate any N. Korean threat in two weeks. Are they going to attack us with their powerful Navy? Their SCUD will get shot out of they sky over their own territory and they'll nuke themselves. They know this. The saber rattling is comical. 

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Sorry, must have misunderstood you.

I agree, this phenomenon is not something started by Trump.  

As of today it doesn't look like it's going to be getting any better under his watch, but there's still time.

Dude as long as we think we are the judge of the world it will never get better.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

xDxDxD to this thread and N. Korea and the Kim's. All clowns. We can eliminate any N. Korean threat in two weeks. Are they going to attack us with their powerful Navy? Their SCUD will get shot out of they sky over their own territory and they'll nuke themselves. They know this. The saber rattling is comical. 

Not just NK we wd be fighting brother 

35 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Were you wondering what non Americans were thinking the last 8 yrs? News flash radicals have just decided to blow us up because of Trump. Before Trump the radicals loved us.

Sure was. Although it seemed like we were truly on the path of de-escalating as many conflicts as we could (being weak I reckon) aside from killing IS and Taliban, so I wasn't AS concerned. 

I never suggested that Trump is the reason radicals want to blow us up, although his wild rhetoric and lack of direct foreign policy to the contrary of the rhetoric can't be helping at all on that tip.

My post said our idea seems to be to force every country to be like us. This is in general. It's been that way for a looong time. 

Then, now, we have this guy that said, "We should take the oil.", who is unilaterally dropping ordinance on multiple countries and threatening other countries also.

Maybe, if we want countries to be like us, we should lead by example and make them want to be like us, and then nurture that. That's not being an appeaser, or weak... That's being smart. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure was. Although it seemed like we were truly on the path of de-escalating as many conflicts as we could (being weak I reckon) aside from killing IS and Taliban, so I wasn't AS concerned. 

I never suggested that Trump is the reason radicals want to blow us up, although his wild rhetoric and lack of direct foreign policy to the contrary of the rhetoric can't be helping at all on that tip.

My post said our idea seems to be to force every country to be like us. This is in general. It's been that way for a looong time. 

Then, now, we have this guy that said, "We should take the oil.", who is unilaterally dropping ordinance on multiple countries and threatening other countries also.

Maybe, if we want countries to be like us, we should lead by example and make them want to be like us, and then nurture that. That's not being an appeaser, or weak... That's being smart. 

Do you really think these other countries want to be like us?

for the last 8 yrs we have been a very weak country.  My I am ok dropping bombs sending tomahawks let the world know we are paying attention again. I think all the Trump haters are flipping out. He has had a solid couple of weeks.   Better get used to it because he isn't going anywhere 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Unless Im missing something, I was under the impression that we are trying to prevent NK from advancing in their pursuit of nuclear arms. I was unaware that we were going to force them to become a capitalist democratic republic.

As of now, with the exception of NK and ISIS (who by the way are targeting many other countries, not just America), who exactly is trying to "blow our asses up"?

• Like 1

Trump's foreign policy:

Come over and meet with me here at my castle...

Foreign leader arrives at the castle...

Image result for mar-a-lago resort

ooooo ahhhhh... oooo ahhhh...

Trump asks foreign leader...

Image result for trump expressions

Are you friend or foe? Some people say you are foe. 

Foreign leader says...

Eeeh... Friend. Nice castle btw.

Trump...

Yes I knew you were friend. I never believe what some people say. I know right! Very nice castle. 

Trump asks other foreign leaders, are you friend or foe...

No answer.

Trump... Are you gonna do what we say?! 

No answer...

Trump:

Image result for character firing numerous missiles gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I swear... 

Some people's children.

4a68362c15e8e8bcb58cc57e3a5b97a2.jpg

I figured that would be an easy question to answer since there are so many countries just waiting to blast our asses from the map.

Maybe Iran, too.

Surely, it isn't Russia seeing as how Trump is their new found friend (or is that no longer the narrative?).

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I figured that would be an easy question to answer since there are so many countries just waiting to blast our asses from the map.

You read Hawg's post wrong, as he clearly said radicals, not countries.  Which is a pretty significant difference.

Also...

The British are coming.

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Do you really think these other countries want to be like us?

for the last 8 yrs we have been a very weak country.  My I am ok dropping bombs sending tomahawks let the world know we are paying attention again. I think all the Trump haters are flipping out. He has had a solid couple of weeks.   Better get used to it because he isn't going anywhere 

I think if they don't, we have to accept that.

We can't just pop in and destroy their government and rebuild it like we want. 

Yes. We were very weak and appeasers. I know bro. Secretly Obama was funding disorder everywhere he could. 

Our foreign policy under Obama:

Image result for black guy with fingers crossed

• Like 1