OT:Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’

noonereal

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Years ago I had the honor of meeting Carlos Hathcock. It was a big todo back in Lejuene. Anyway he told us so many stories that night. He also hated the Gsuit. For those of you who don't know the book and movie Sniper is based off of his life. He was one bad ass mofo. He actually wore a white feather in is bush hat in the Viet Nam jungles. CAn you imagine that? A white frigging feather in a green ass jungle. Talk about a target. He at one time had the furthest confirmed kill and did shoot another sniper thru their scope as they were sighting in on him.

God I love my Corps.

ONCE a JARHEAD, ALWAYS a JARHEAD!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who among us all has not misplaced an aircraft carrier and accompanying strike group??

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a54605/trump-aircraft-carrier-north-korea/

"Clusterfckish management style at Camp Runamuck"

xD

They ain't LOST! They're the Carl Vinson attack carrier group, in the UNITED STATES NAVY! Whomever treads on them, can KISS THEIR ASSES GOODBYE!

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They ain't LOST! They're the Carl Vinson attack carrier group, in the UNITED STATES NAVY! Whomever treads on them, can KISS THEIR ASSES GOODBYE!

They were lost on the President. His administration claimed they were well on their way to North Korea when they were actually off to Australia. Good on him knowing what his attack group was up to. :P

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who among us all has not misplaced an aircraft carrier and accompanying strike group??

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a54605/trump-aircraft-carrier-north-korea/

"Clusterfckish management style at Camp Runamuck"

xD

I didn't realize that the Nu Yok Times was still in business?xD What a buncha CLOWNS! Wonder where this abortion for a news organization was, when Barry was giving away the COUNTRY to the Iranians, North Koreans, and the Ruskies?

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were lost on the President. His administration claimed they were well on their way to North Korea when they were actually off to Australia. Good on him knowing what his attack group was up to. :P

GEEEEEEZ BOZO, you are obviously not a military man! The carrier group was en route to Australia after 6-8 months in theater, for international exercises and R&R, beFORE the orders were changed, to return on station in the South China Sea!

16 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Years ago I had the honor of meeting Carlos Hathcock. It was a big todo back in Lejuene. Anyway he told us so many stories that night. He also hated the Gsuit. For those of you who don't know the book and movie Sniper is based off of his life. He was one bad ass mofo. He actually wore a white feather in is bush hat in the Viet Nam jungles. CAn you imagine that? A white frigging feather in a green ass jungle. Talk about a target. He at one time had the furthest confirmed kill and did shoot another sniper thru their scope as they were sighting in on him.

God I love my Corps.

I met him too. I was stationed at Marine Barracks Norfolk, VA. Naval Base and he was an instructor for the law enforcement in that area.  If I remember correctly he was battling a disease MS if I remember  He was at the Range when I pistol qual. And spoke at our Ball he was instructing law enforcement in the VA Beach area.  I was there 87 - 89.  . I love my Corps as well.   Semper FI a special brotherhood.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rockinl said:

You mean this Gunny Hathcock? 

Later in life when I was living in Oregon, through a very close friend, I became friends with Chuck Mawhinney, another Nam era legend in the USMC sniper community. It was totally by chance meeting and becoming friends him. 103 confirmed kills. 216 probables. Killed 16 NVA on Valentines day. All head shots.

Also, the movie "Sniper" was loosely based on real life events of a Marine SSgt and a DEA agent in Columbia, South America. The only part related to Hathcock was the shot through the scope. :)

SNIPDOCX.thumb.jpg.7f578b9573dfdb174b06d4b88d3d0ba1.jpg

That's a bad ass School to attend and complete. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/14/2017 at 8:48 AM, noonereal said:

Rufus called it first. 

Looks like in a day or two we may be at war. Not the kind we prefer, a TV war but rather  areal one. 

or, is this fake news? We never do know do we? 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

DTS?

D1620787-CF0B-4412-87C1-858AC3B15A03.gif

23 minutes ago, concha said:

That does sound like you, nooner.

I understand a ghost pepper enema is highly effective.

Good luck.

LOL! I think the ghost pepper enema probably does feels better to him than watching Trump win 24/7/365 despite the 25/8/366  pitifully unsuccessful, unethical, illegal, smear-campaign waged upon him by our friends on the tolerant left. 

• Like 1

The fact that Krusty the Clown said to watch Madcow to learn something says it all...poor brain washed little 🐑

They despise that their party is a complete exposes joke..and They are backed in a corner without knowing it because madcow andlemon the pervert keep spewing their illogical hatred toward Trump.

#thinkforyourself

#clearfacts

#openyoureyes

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:42 PM, Blueliner said:

For you, noon.

Trump accomplishments....and this list doesn't even include the China deal reached today, the Japan trade deal, nor continuously making the planet safer by eradicating terrorists. Enjoy...we and the rest of America certainly are.👍

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

if I ever lose my respect for morality and ethics, I know I have a political party waiting to applaud me. 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:42 PM, Blueliner said:

For you, noon.

Trump accomplishments....and this list doesn't even include the China deal reached today, the Japan trade deal, nor continuously making the planet safer by eradicating terrorists. Enjoy...we and the rest of America certainly are.👍

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

List doesn’t include taking out ISIS leader Baghdadi and Iranian terrorist leader Suilemani either

• Like 2