Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

HawgGoneIt

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Last week you said these guys were trying to be accredited by Ohio. 

In this recent diatribe you say they went around the midwest intent on forming an independent. 

You can't even keep your story together. 

No I said when they decided to form a team they missed the deadline to apply for membership. They have intentions to apply next year 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 9/2/2019 at 10:51 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Think about it. What team would schedule a game with a team that doesn’t exist? A team with no roster, coaches, etc? 

Bishop Sycamore secured these games before even forming a roster before the summer. These teams didn’t know what they were getting into in terms of what type of team they were. 

Thats why teams are cancelling. They thought they were some random first year private school who would be an easy win. Once they realized they got D1 guys from around the Midwest to form a regional independent team they got scared and cancelled. 

The teams who scheduled them and signed contracts based on the info given. If they signed a contract then they must have seen solid proof of a school, and roster. Because if not why the fuck would you sign a contract then? Doesn’t make sense. 

Sounds like they agreed to play some random small private for a free win, then when it turned out that wasn’t gonna happen they backtracked and cancelled. 

So which excuse is it?

Peddie cancelled because “BS” 😂 isn’t part of a state association (which means nothing to Peddie anyway as they themselves are an independent school) or because they’re scared?

2 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

What gets me isn’t that these guys promoting BS f’ed up.  It’s that they’re totally unapologetic for pushing this scam on other schools who now have lost out on the opportunity to play a game.  They’re blaming the victim here without batting an eye.

Man these guys are pushing schools that either aren't even really schools or cause games to end with 6 minutes left on the clock due to officials and coaches being unable to control the players. 

Then they are turning around and blaming the officials on one and blaming the opponent schools on the other. Calling the official reports fake news. Basically calling the Freedom Bowl organizers liars. 

I don't know why anyone would deal with these guys. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man these guys are pushing schools that either aren't even really schools or cause games to end with 6 minutes left on the clock due to officials and coaches being unable to control the players. 

Then they are turning around and blaming the officials on one and blaming the opponent schools on the other. Calling the official reports fake news. Basically calling the Freedom Bowl organizers liars. 

I don't know why anyone would deal with these guys. 

We need more "Prep Gridiron member's OOS action" and less of this BS.

I want to see East Coweta, GA vs Wharton, FL next year. lol

Colquitt vs Rummel would be cool. That sort of thing.

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We need more "Prep Gridiron member's OOS action" and less of this BS.

I want to see East Coweta, GA vs Wharton, FL next year. lol

Colquitt vs Rummel would be cool. That sort of thing.

Well, I just don't get the defense of the indefensible. Making up shit. That type of stuff. Especially when you are trying to "run a business."

You can't be taking sides when you are the fool that faciltated the match-up to begin with. 

I mean, I like the guys. I like chopping it up with them and all that. 

If either one of them was trying to sell me something, I'd fucking run. Fast. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

So which excuse is it?

Peddie cancelled because “BS” 😂 isn’t part of a state association (which means nothing to Peddie anyway as they themselves are an independent school) or because they’re scared?

I spoke to the coach are Peddie. You want to call him yourself. I will pm you his cell number and you can call. 

He said they are not allowed to play schools like that. They have their own league. A PG league. 

He said they were afraid to play because teams that are independent like that don’t have to answer to anyone so they can have anyone on the roster. They didn’t want to play a team with so many unknowns. 

You guys think I’m trying to stick up for them but I’m not. I’m just letting you know what I hear directly. They are trying to get a football program up and running from scratch. It’s hard when you don’t already have a school or facility for like St Frances and IMG. 

The last thing I told B Sycamore was make sure you have a roster with all the names and date of births. And then make sure you have all the paperwork from the Ohio department of education proving you are a real school. They said they have it. Now they can be lying to me but I’m just letting you know what’s being told to me. I have no loyalty to them or could give a fuck less if they exist or not 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I spoke to the coach are Peddie. You want to call him yourself. I will pm you his cell number and you can call. 

He said they are not allowed to play schools like that. They have their own league. A PG league. 

He said they were afraid to play because teams that are independent like that don’t have to answer to anyone so they can have anyone on the roster. They didn’t want to play a team with so many unknowns. 

You guys think I’m trying to stick up for them but I’m not. I’m just letting you know what I hear directly. They are trying to get a football program up and running from scratch. It’s hard when you don’t already have a school or facility for like St Frances and IMG. 

The last thing I told B Sycamore was make sure you have a roster with all the names and date of births. And then make sure you have all the paperwork from the Ohio department of education proving you are a real school. They said they have it. Now they can be lying to me but I’m just letting you know what’s being told to me. I have no loyalty to them or could give a fuck less if they exist or not 

So why won't they do what a school should fucking do? 

Start out with a school. Establish a damned school. Whether online or whatever. Once established for a couple of years as a legitimate school, start trying to make a football program. 

These clowns have it backwards. Trying to start a school.from a football team. Nobody fucking with that bullshit. Not the OHSSAA or any schools that belong to a governing body. 

These guys could have 24 year old men on their roster. Never take one class and just fly around the country fucking up little high school teams while leaving owing money to folks if they ever show up at all.  

• Like 2

Idk why any legit school would ever sign with them to begin with. These schools that are signing are being conned into thinking they are doing some service to help a new team get off the ground by con men selling it that way. 

Then when dealing with them for a few weeks they figure out they've been had by some conmen and they cancel the game. 

Conmen show up and start talking shit about the little public schools that cancelled. Calling them pussies and saying shit like they backed out after seeing a roster in the face of actual news stories to the contrary. 

Fuck some con men selling bullshit to these schools. Y'all some straight con men clowns and it's becoming more and more evident every day. 

• Like 1

I agree Hawg. I don’t know why any high school would sign a contract without seeing one shred of evidence, and then get mad after the fact. Sounds like they can’t get their shit together in time to make a complete season, and the teams who scheduled them need to change the way they schedule teams. Or at least change the way they schedule first year private school. 

Those damn Catholics and Christians. Get you every time 😂

• Haha 1

Hawg you should warn your coach to not schedule teams with the words Saint, Christian, Catholic or Bishop in their name. 

If you are looking for a homecoming opponent I would recommend this team from California. They are annually the 5th-6th place team in their league. Servite is the team. I think that’s how you spell it. I don’t know nothing about them except they lost 48-8 to DLS in a title game. Legend has it that it only rained when Servite had the ball 😂

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree Hawg. I don’t know why any high school would sign a contract without seeing one shred of evidence, and then get mad after the fact. Sounds like they can’t get their shit together in time to make a complete season, and the teams who scheduled them need to change the way they schedule teams. Or at least change the way they schedule first year private school. 

Those damn Catholics and Christians. Get you every time 😂

Exactly the response I'd expect from a conman. 

Throw it back on the legitimate school. You and GSB are peas in a pod with the same playbook. 

Facilitate a matchup between some weird pop up football academy and an established school. If the weird football factory private screws up, blame the better established school, or the refs, or the state associations. 

Then come on here and fall on the sword. Make yourself look like a con artist. Double down on the con game in the face of being told what it looks like. 

I don't get it. Are you guys getting paid by these weird pop up academies? If not, why keep defending them when they clearly look to be in the wrong? 

You guys have to be getting kick backs somehow to be coming on here looking like con men for these academies. It's the only thing that makes any sense. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly the response I'd expect from a conman. 

Throw it back on the legitimate school. You and GSB are peas in a pod with the same playbook. 

Facilitate a matchup between some weird pop up football academy and an establishef school. If the weird football factory private screws up, blame the better established school, or the refs, or the state associations. 

Then come on here and fall on the sword. Make yourself look like a con artist. Double down on the con game in the face of being told what it looks like. 

I don't get it. Are you guys getting paid by these weird pop up academies? If not, why keep defending them when they clearly look to be in the wrong? 

You guys have to be getting kick backs somehow to be coming on herr looking like con men for these academies. It's the only thing that makes any sense. 

Let me explain it to you because I know you missing info. Not one team on their schedule via maxpreps did me or GSB recommend them to. Not one. 

Back in the summer, someone from there emailed me asking about the Freedom Bowl. All I did was simply tell them who you contact to talk about the Freedom Bowl. That was it. I kept in contact with the guy because he would email me to talk football and I eventually would talk to him and he would let me know things going on. I told the Freedom Bowl to call B Sycamore and reaffirm everything was good 

And GSB can back me up. When I heard the Canadian team originally cancel on them for a preseason game I immediately called the Canadian team and asked what’s up. He said he cancelled because the lack of communication for B Sycamore. 

Everything I told you the last few weeks was from them, and it was the other side of the story. 

And like I said. Why would a team sign a legal contract with a team that they don’t know even exists? It must have been because they felt comfortable enough to sign it in the first place. 

I am not affiliated in any way. I never mislead anyone. I gave a ransom person a phone number that is actually public knowledge. That was the extent of it all. Lol

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Let me explain it to you because I know you missing info. Not one team on their schedule via maxpreps did me or GSB recommend them to. Not one. 

Back in the summer, someone from there emailed me asking about the Freedom Bowl. All I did was simply tell them who you contact to talk about the Freedom Bowl. That was it. I kept in contact with the guy because he would email me to talk football and I eventually would talk to him and he would let me know things going on. I told the Freedom Bowl to call B Sycamore and reaffirm everything was good 

And GSB can back me up. When I heard the Canadian team originally cancel on them for a preseason game I immediately called the Canadian team and asked what’s up. He said he cancelled because the lack of communication for B Sycamore. 

Everything I told you the last few weeks was from them, and it was the other side of the story. 

And like I said. Why would a team sign a legal contract with a team that they don’t know even exists? It must have been because they felt comfortable enough to sign it in the first place. 

I am not affiliated in any way. I never mislead anyone. I gave a ransom person a phone number that is actually public knowledge. That was the extent of it all. Lol

Then why come on here acting like you are the damn agent for the team. Defending them calling the newspaper reporter and Freedom Bowl folks liars. 

I mean really bro. 

You called the Freedom Bowl organizers, a couple of reporters, the coach of Mainland all liars. Did you not?

You didn't say the Bishop Sycamore folks called them liars. 

You come flying right in and said these things direct. Mainland was pussies. Etc. 

Now, you don't know shit. You forgot all about all that stuff. It was all right here in this thread. 

I wouldn't trust GSB either. He came on here claiming there was video of a 40 second play clock for Lee county in a #PGL matchup because that undisciplined LCA team got thrown off the field. Rather than just admit he matched up a team with Lee County that was really undisciplined and screwed up, or even better, just remain quiet and impartial, he comes on and makes wild accusations and loose claims against officials from the GHSA. 

If I were you two, I'd change my actions so I didn't look like con men, but, I don't really care what you do.

I've told you what it looks like. 

I'm done with it. 

• Like 3

On 8/30/2019 at 7:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

No what happened was Mainland cried to the Freedom Bowl because they didn’t know what type of team they were. They thought they were going to kill some first year private school. Once they realized they were playing an independent team with studs from around the Midwest they complained. That’s when it became an issue. When they seen the roster. 

Other teams are canceling on them because they are not apart of the OHSAA, and their states won’t allow them to play teams not sanctioned. States like New York, New Jersey And Michigan have had these rules before this team existed. 

They are basically a IMG-wannabe for the Midwest and on a much smaller scale. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:29 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

BS winning its first game 66-6 started this domino effect imo. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:42 AM, Nolebull813 said:

This game was scheduled months ago. At least June. Maybe even May. 

So if there was a 30 day window from June. Hell just say July 1st, the Freedom Bowl should have dropped Bishop Sycamore on August 2nd and looked for another opponent for Mainland 

cause it ain’t true 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

#fakenews 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:48 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Just because it’s in a newspaper article doesn’t make it true. 

Mainland is mad because they thought they were playing the 12,000th ranked team. Not IMG-Lite. 

On 8/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Nolebull813 said:

They are an alternative school for at risk kids in the Midwest. They are trying to help kids that were gonna fail at their former high school try and graduate. They offer different trades and are accredited with the Ohio Department of Education. 

So why the hate? They missed the deadline to apply for membership with the OHSAA for athletics so they were forced to be independent. 

Being independent and trying to start football from scratch they got a late jump on everything. They have a complete roster, and already played a game with more to come. 

The shit with the Freedom Bowl is a lie. The 30 day window for hotels was an excuse to get Mainland out of the game. They will be fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1