HawgGoneIt

Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Let me explain it to you because I know you missing info. Not one team on their schedule via maxpreps did me or GSB recommend them to. Not one. 

Back in the summer, someone from there emailed me asking about the Freedom Bowl. All I did was simply tell them who you contact to talk about the Freedom Bowl. That was it. I kept in contact with the guy because he would email me to talk football and I eventually would talk to him and he would let me know things going on. I told the Freedom Bowl to call B Sycamore and reaffirm everything was good 

And GSB can back me up. When I heard the Canadian team originally cancel on them for a preseason game I immediately called the Canadian team and asked what’s up. He said he cancelled because the lack of communication for B Sycamore. 

Everything I told you the last few weeks was from them, and it was the other side of the story. 

And like I said. Why would a team sign a legal contract with a team that they don’t know even exists? It must have been because they felt comfortable enough to sign it in the first place. 

I am not affiliated in any way. I never mislead anyone. I gave a ransom person a phone number that is actually public knowledge. That was the extent of it all. Lol

Then why come on here acting like you are the damn agent for the team. Defending them calling the newspaper reporter and Freedom Bowl folks liars. 

I mean really bro. 

You called the Freedom Bowl organizers, a couple of reporters, the coach of Mainland all liars. Did you not?

You didn't say the Bishop Sycamore folks called them liars. 

You come flying right in and said these things direct. Mainland was pussies. Etc. 

Now, you don't know shit. You forgot all about all that stuff. It was all right here in this thread. 

I wouldn't trust GSB either. He came on here claiming there was video of a 40 second play clock for Lee county in a #PGL matchup because that undisciplined LCA team got thrown off the field. Rather than just admit he matched up a team with Lee County that was really undisciplined and screwed up, or even better, just remain quiet and impartial, he comes on and makes wild accusations and loose claims against officials from the GHSA. 

If I were you two, I'd change my actions so I didn't look like con men, but, I don't really care what you do.

I've told you what it looks like. 

I'm done with it. 

• Like 3

On 8/30/2019 at 7:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

No what happened was Mainland cried to the Freedom Bowl because they didn’t know what type of team they were. They thought they were going to kill some first year private school. Once they realized they were playing an independent team with studs from around the Midwest they complained. That’s when it became an issue. When they seen the roster. 

Other teams are canceling on them because they are not apart of the OHSAA, and their states won’t allow them to play teams not sanctioned. States like New York, New Jersey And Michigan have had these rules before this team existed. 

They are basically a IMG-wannabe for the Midwest and on a much smaller scale. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:29 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

BS winning its first game 66-6 started this domino effect imo. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:42 AM, Nolebull813 said:

This game was scheduled months ago. At least June. Maybe even May. 

So if there was a 30 day window from June. Hell just say July 1st, the Freedom Bowl should have dropped Bishop Sycamore on August 2nd and looked for another opponent for Mainland 

cause it ain’t true 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

#fakenews 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:48 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Just because it’s in a newspaper article doesn’t make it true. 

Mainland is mad because they thought they were playing the 12,000th ranked team. Not IMG-Lite. 

On 8/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Nolebull813 said:

They are an alternative school for at risk kids in the Midwest. They are trying to help kids that were gonna fail at their former high school try and graduate. They offer different trades and are accredited with the Ohio Department of Education. 

So why the hate? They missed the deadline to apply for membership with the OHSAA for athletics so they were forced to be independent. 

Being independent and trying to start football from scratch they got a late jump on everything. They have a complete roster, and already played a game with more to come. 

The shit with the Freedom Bowl is a lie. The 30 day window for hotels was an excuse to get Mainland out of the game. They will be fine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Severino said:

If Bishop Sycamore travels to IMG on Sept. 27 they may find the locks changed on their furnished apartments when they get back.

Calm down COF-erino. Mad you didn’t get to come over to B Syc after your church leaders got indicted? 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Trying to get BS/IMG to play on 10/25. Fingers crossed. 

They have already been in touch with Musso at IMG, and Smith at STA for 10/4. Not my connects. Just what Roy told me. Lol 

Now if only they can prove they are a real school and there aren’t 30 year olds on the team we might get to see what this team is about 😂

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They have already been in touch with Musso at IMG, and Smith at STA for 10/4. Not my connects. Just what Roy told me. Lol 

Now if only they can prove they are a real school and there aren’t 30 year olds on the team we might get to see what this team is about 😂

STA should play them. IMG has a bye week on 10/25, but is considering playing BS that week. I half jokingly tried to get SFA to drop Venice on 10/4 for STA but they wouldn’t. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

STA should play them. IMG has a bye week on 10/25, but is considering playing BS that week. I half jokingly tried to get SFA to drop Venice on 10/4 for STA but they wouldn’t. 

STA won’t play IMG because they compete for the same recruits. 

If B Sycamore can get their shit together they can play both teams 

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Absofuckinglutely shameless.

Point and laugh and move along. 

That's my goal with these two from now on. 

I'll give some buyer beware warnings to those I know, and show them the shit I've seen if I need to. xD

If I knew the Mainland coach and the Freedom Bowl guys I'd shoot them a link to this shit too. 

Fucking wild stuff on here sometimes. Haha 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Point and laugh and move along. 

That's my goal with these two from now on. 

I'll give some buyer beware warnings to those I know, and show them the shit I've seen if I need to. xD

If I knew the Mainland coach and the Freedom Bowl guys I'd shoot them a link to this shit too. 

Fucking wild stuff on here sometimes. Haha 

Honestly I am a pretty uncaring person except when it comes to family and close friends.  But I actually feel bad for these Sycamore kids.  If what everyone is saying is true and they are coming from a bad environment and looking for a way out this isn’t the way to do it.  They’re being taken advantage of by every single adult involved in this charade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Honestly I am a pretty uncaring person except when it comes to family and close friends.  But I actually feel bad for these Sycamore kids.  If what everyone is saying is true and they are coming from a bad environment and looking for a way out this isn’t the way to do it.  They’re being taken advantage of by every single adult involved in this charade.

I do agree about that part of it. It's tough stuff sometimes. 

The reality of the world is people are gonna let you down along the way. All the way to the grave diggers that will be the last to let you down. 

Folks are gonna try to find a way to profit off of others hopes and dreams, and more often than not, in some shit like we see here... Let you down. 

There is more folks being let down than just these kids on Bishop Sycamore too. All the teams that thought they were legit and signed to play them... Those kids are all out of a game too. All because these Bishop Sycamore guys don't know what they are doing or they do and are just taking everyone for a ride. 

These guys apparently have a "lawyer" calling the schools and playing salesman about who they are and whatever. It could be anyone on the other end of the phone really. Saying anything and everything to get some games promised so they can suck in these dreamers from troubled pasts and then leave them to dry when they can't deliver what they're promising. 

It's all pretty sad and ridiculous.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calm down COF-erino. Mad you didn’t get to come over to B Syc after your church leaders got indicted?

Wow.  You don't even know what you don't know.  Hint: this was never about a school, or even football, and the scam goes back several years.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:45 AM, Nolebull813 said:

No what happened was Mainland cried to the Freedom Bowl because they didn’t know what type of team they were. They thought they were going to kill some first year private school. Once they realized they were playing an independent team with studs from around the Midwest they complained. That’s when it became an issue. When they seen the roster. 

Other teams are canceling on them because they are not apart of the OHSAA, and their states won’t allow them to play teams not sanctioned. States like New York, New Jersey And Michigan have had these rules before this team existed. 

They are basically a IMG-wannabe for the Midwest and on a much smaller scale. 

That first paragraph is total Bullshit. Mainland has NEVER punked out on any team. They're not that worldly, sophisticated, or conniving. Mainland naively believes they can play with anyone in the country at any given time. Like General Custer, at Little Bighorn, they don't know any better. They deferred all the decision making process to the expertise of the Freedom Bowl organizers. Most all the coaches played for Mainland. Their school pride and ego is beyond rational thought. I'm an ex-Buccaneer myself, and a perfect example of that mentality  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 1:29 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Last week you said these guys were trying to be accredited by Ohio. 

In this recent diatribe you say they went around the midwest intent on forming an independent. 

You can't even keep your story together. 

These two goofballs are the tweedledee and tweedledum of high school football middlemen.

Is anybody surprised that an operation run by these two would be one of bloviating incompetence?

image.png.9002df24d95cdb2f2881b2e7693f35de.png

On 9/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, hardhit1 said:

St Edward and a couple others had them scheduled last year but Ed’s canceled on them seeing through their nonsense.

Yeah but they didn't see through it until after they already scheduled them. Seems pretty poor on their part.

On 9/4/2019 at 7:09 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Man these guys are pushing schools that either aren't even really schools or cause games to end with 6 minutes left on the clock due to officials and coaches being unable to control the players. 

Then they are turning around and blaming the officials on one and blaming the opponent schools on the other. Calling the official reports fake news. Basically calling the Freedom Bowl organizers liars. 

I don't know why anyone would deal with these guys. 

It's almost as if they're booger-eating, GED-carrying dopes who, in the immortal words of Mark Cuban, couldn't manage a Dairy Queen.

image.jpeg.85d1181a88c6e4d8d1e16fc7988bf70c.jpeg

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are trying to get a football program up and running from scratch. It’s hard when you don’t already have a school or facility for like St Frances and IMG. 

Yeah, it's really hard to start a high school football program when you don't have a high school or anything.

School, faclity, teachers, paperwork.

Who could've envisioned the need for all of this stuff!?

• Like 1