HawgGoneIt

Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Trying to get BS/IMG to play on 10/25. Fingers crossed. 

ummm yeah they IMG scheduled and then canceled playing them last year and besides COF sucked when they did play. They were 1-10 and got blown out in almost every game

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/img-academy-cancels-penultimate-national-game-after-opponents-registration-revoked

On 9/4/2019 at 9:11 PM, Hardcore Troubador said:

Honestly I am a pretty uncaring person except when it comes to family and close friends.  But I actually feel bad for these Sycamore kids.  If what everyone is saying is true and they are coming from a bad environment and looking for a way out this isn’t the way to do it.  They’re being taken advantage of by every single adult involved in this charade.

Being taken advantage of???? Y'all have no idea ther sacrifices we make for these kids... the thousands of dollars that I and others have put into this... without getting a penny back... but ther only thing that y'all can do is assume, Guess and lie about how we are scamming these kids... this is not just about school... it's not just about football... it's about ministry... touching these young mens life that will prayerfully impact them forever.   But sit back... talk about how it's a scam.... that's fuel to my fire...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ImAFan said:

Being taken advantage of???? Y'all have no idea ther sacrifices we make for these kids... the thousands of dollars that I and others have put into this... without getting a penny back...

The "school" and organization are an embarrassment.

Maybe well intentioned but run by clowns nonetheless.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImAFan said:

Being taken advantage of???? Y'all have no idea ther sacrifices we make for these kids... the thousands of dollars that I and others have put into this... without getting a penny back... but ther only thing that y'all can do is assume, Guess and lie about how we are scamming these kids... this is not just about school... it's not just about football... it's about ministry... touching these young mens life that will prayerfully impact them forever.   But sit back... talk about how it's a scam.... that's fuel to my fire...

Just remember message boards are filled with uninformed clowns who have no real knowledge of the situations they criticize. 

Social media in general is like that. Read any comment section on pretty much any issue in life. Lol. 

Just non stop shit talking. Keep doing what your doing. Because the people criticizing damn sure ain’t helping none. 

9 hours ago, ImAFan said:

it's about ministry... touching these young mens life that will prayerfully impact them forever.   But sit back... talk about how it's a scam.... that's fuel to my fire...

If I hear that it's about ministry then, yes, I will call it a scam.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ImAFan said:

But sit back... talk about how it's a scam.... that's fuel to my fire...

You certainly weren't fueled by English class or grammar studies.

• Haha 1

@ImAFan

@Nolebull813

Gents,

I’ve read your thoughtful responses, and will tell you what I think - if you can tell me who the hell the Most Rev. “Bishop Sycamore” is/was, I will retract everything I said about this “school”.

Please provide information subject to independent verification.

If you do, I’ll keep up my end of the bargain, and you can even schedule my school’s new football team, Tuco Salamanca Prep, next season.  We’re named after a famous, historical, Mexican international business entrepreneur who lived in the Southwest circa late 2000s.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You certainly weren't fueled by English class or grammar studies.

Lol... lol... lol. I get it.   I'm dumb and your smart.  

16 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@ImAFan

@Nolebull813

Gents,

I’ve read your thoughtful responses, and will tell you what I think - if you can tell me who the hell the Most Rev. “Bishop Sycamore” is/was, I will retract everything I said about this “school”.

If you do, I’ll keep up my end of the bargain, and you can even schedule my school’s new football team, Tuco Salamanca Prep, next season.  We’re named after a famous, historical, Mexican international business entrepreneur who lived in the Southwest circa late 2000s.

I would... but you wouldn't get it.  Be blessed. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@ImAFan

@Nolebull813

Gents,

Would a house for sale on Sycamore Drive in Bishop,CA count?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/668-Sycamore-Dr-Bishop-CA-93514/251510979_zpid/

• Haha 1

Johnson Central 34 Bishop Sycamore Academy of Urban Scholars IMG of the Midwest Youthbuild? 8. No word on how many touchdowns were called back.

Number 71 is big

EE9RyVRXsAEb1tD.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MA Fan said:

Johnson Central 34 Bishop Sycamore Academy of Urban Scholars IMG of the Midwest Youthbuild? 8. No word on how many touchdowns were called back.

Number 71 is big

EE9RyVRXsAEb1tD.jpg

Yeah they got all they need now in terms of being attached to a school that doesn’t offer sports, and provide them with sports. 

@Severino said they won’t exist. Lol. 

They will be fine 

7 minutes ago, Severino said:

It’s funny that they have all the proper information for a team like Johnson central but not for Point Pleasant West Virginia. 

In Florida I believe you can play until you are 19 years and 9 months.  Maybe this is just a rule in West Virginia. 

21 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Anybody who thinks that this will turn out well is a dope.

It's already a dead "program" walking.

Just playing out the string.

All they have to do is find out the rules of the the states they play and find out age restrictions. If 19 years will be too much of a problem for most states then they will need to cut any 19 year olds from consideration. 

Its as simple as that. They seem to have the financial backing to fund uniforms and all away games, they just need to make sure they don’t scare off opponents. That’s the issue they are having right now it seems 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All they have to do is find out the rules of the the states they play and find out age restrictions. If 19 years will be too much of a problem for most states then they will need to cut any 19 year olds from consideration. 

Its as simple as that. They seem to have the financial backing to fund uniforms and all away games, they just need to make sure they don’t scare off opponents. That’s the issue they are having right now it seems 

It's not a school.

There's no physical structure or organization.

It's only a matter of time.

The artist formerly known as Bishop Sycamore (aka Youthbuild) has scheduled a game for next weekend at equally sketchy first-year program Royalty Institute. Royalty Institute is a school I mentioned back in the summer, the highlights: online-only instruction, based out of an indoor soccer arena, kids have to provide their own wifi hotspots.

Winner to be dubbed best fake high school East of the Mississippi