Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

HawgGoneIt

16 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@ImAFan

@Nolebull813

Gents,

I’ve read your thoughtful responses, and will tell you what I think - if you can tell me who the hell the Most Rev. “Bishop Sycamore” is/was, I will retract everything I said about this “school”.

Please provide information subject to independent verification.

If you do, I’ll keep up my end of the bargain, and you can even schedule my school’s new football team, Tuco Salamanca Prep, next season.  We’re named after a famous, historical, Mexican international business entrepreneur who lived in the Southwest circa late 2000s.

I would... but you wouldn't get it.  Be blessed. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@ImAFan

@Nolebull813

Gents,

I’ve read your thoughtful responses, and will tell you what I think - if you can tell me who the hell the Most Rev. “Bishop Sycamore” is/was, I will retract everything I said about this “school”.

Please provide information subject to independent verification.

If you do, I’ll keep up my end of the bargain, and you can even schedule my school’s new football team, Tuco Salamanca Prep, next season.  We’re named after a famous, historical, Mexican international business entrepreneur who lived in the Southwest circa late 2000s.

Would a house for sale on Sycamore Drive in Bishop,CA count?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/668-Sycamore-Dr-Bishop-CA-93514/251510979_zpid/

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MA Fan said:

Johnson Central 34 Bishop Sycamore Academy of Urban Scholars IMG of the Midwest Youthbuild? 8. No word on how many touchdowns were called back.

Number 71 is big

EE9RyVRXsAEb1tD.jpg

Yeah they got all they need now in terms of being attached to a school that doesn’t offer sports, and provide them with sports. 

@Severino said they won’t exist. Lol. 

They will be fine 

7 minutes ago, Severino said:

It’s funny that they have all the proper information for a team like Johnson central but not for Point Pleasant West Virginia. 

In Florida I believe you can play until you are 19 years and 9 months.  Maybe this is just a rule in West Virginia. 

21 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Anybody who thinks that this will turn out well is a dope.

It's already a dead "program" walking.

Just playing out the string.

All they have to do is find out the rules of the the states they play and find out age restrictions. If 19 years will be too much of a problem for most states then they will need to cut any 19 year olds from consideration. 

Its as simple as that. They seem to have the financial backing to fund uniforms and all away games, they just need to make sure they don’t scare off opponents. That’s the issue they are having right now it seems 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All they have to do is find out the rules of the the states they play and find out age restrictions. If 19 years will be too much of a problem for most states then they will need to cut any 19 year olds from consideration. 

Its as simple as that. They seem to have the financial backing to fund uniforms and all away games, they just need to make sure they don’t scare off opponents. That’s the issue they are having right now it seems 

It's not a school.

There's no physical structure or organization.

It's only a matter of time.

The artist formerly known as Bishop Sycamore (aka Youthbuild) has scheduled a game for next weekend at equally sketchy first-year program Royalty Institute. Royalty Institute is a school I mentioned back in the summer, the highlights: online-only instruction, based out of an indoor soccer arena, kids have to provide their own wifi hotspots.

Winner to be dubbed best fake high school East of the Mississippi

3 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Their game this weekend was canceled against the WV team. 

I believe someone said this was happening 

sketchy 

Punk ass WV team scared of a couple 23 year old players. 

YouthBuild might be the only team in the country with father and son on the same team! 

The QB has 2 ex-wives!!! The WV team could have used this to their advantage. The night before the game, have them call him and tell them they need the child support money early. 

• Haha 1