Bishop Sycamore=Sketchy? They and Dorian Cause Freedom Bowl Cancellations

HawgGoneIt

The Kiski School, Clearwater Academy,  Wyoming Seminary, Peddie School, Blair Academy, Hun School  are all independent schools and they aren’t a part of their state associations which is why they can have 5th year athletes.

For argument sake lets just say they are a part of their state associations; Ohio teams wouldn’t receive points because they have 5th year students, this rule is currently in place so again the aforementioned teams that played did not benefit any of the Ohio teams.

Now as far as No OHSAA member team scheduling because of points that’s not true see below:

Clearwater Academy played Cincinnati Elder. (No points awarded)

London played RSA. (No points awarded)

NCA played Steubenville (No points awarded)

And as a former AD I can tell you why they would. Big programs have problems filling their schedule so many of times they have 9 games at which they would (point wise) make the playoffs anyway so, having an open date anyway, taking a nationally ranked team that gets you no points but, gives you a good gate day. Otherwise you just missed out on thousands of dollars by having one less game. 

Example:

Winton Woods 9 games they could’ve taken a team like CAI made money for the program. 

These teams are still ranked nationally so until USA Today and Maxpreps ignore them they will be around.

You are right there is no non member school competitive in Ohio. Probably why they are trying.

Student athlete transfer back yes they are done.

~great minds to have great convo~ 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Nolebull813 getting on his knees for Bishop Sycamore.

👇

On 8/30/2019 at 12:47 PM, Nolebull813 said:

They are an alternative school for at risk kids in the Midwest. They are trying to help kids that were gonna fail at their former high school try and graduate. They offer different trades and are accredited with the Ohio Department of Education. 

So why the hate? They missed the deadline to apply for membership with the OHSAA for athletics so they were forced to be independent. 

Being independent and trying to start football from scratch they got a late jump on everything. They have a complete roster, and already played a game with more to come. 

The shit with the Freedom Bowl is a lie. The 30 day window for hotels was an excuse to get Mainland out of the game. They will be fine. 

• Haha 2

Nolebull813 spoke with the Bishop Sycamore con artists regularly.

👇

On 8/30/2019 at 1:23 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Because I speak to the people at the Bishop Sycamore on a regular basis. They said they never heard there was one issue the whole summer since the game was announced until the last week, the day after they beat some small school 66-6. 

They get a call from the Mainland coach mad that they have players from Michigan, New York as well as Ohio. 

The funny thing is Mainland agreed to the matchup before Bishop Sycamore even had one player. The Freedom Bowl signed them without even knowing what type of team they were. When Mainland found out this was a Midwest IMG they flipped out. 

The hotel breach was the excuse. Because if the teams were supposed to secure hotels 30 days after signing a contract then why wasn’t this a breach 2 months ago given the fact the contract was signed 3 months ago? 

Mysteriously, after they beat a team 66-6 and have studs everywhere it becomes about hotels? Bullshit

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Been calling this shit out since 2019. Yall pressed for this "school" and helped them survive and suck in more kids and opponents for 2 years already. 

Bishop Sycamore = Sketchy ever since they popped onto the scene and got pimped by these guys on here.

The one thing that cooks my noodle is the fact that all the gurus on here knew it was a scam the whole time but every head coach and AD that scheduled them didn’t. 

And what fries the noodle is how the people here had the evidence of the running con the whole time and didn’t notify victims and potential victims. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The one thing that cooks my noodle is the fact that all the gurus on here knew it was a scam the whole time but every head coach and AD that scheduled them didn’t. 

And what fries the noodle is how the people here had the evidence of the running con the whole time and didn’t notify victims and potential victims. 

Those coaches listened to PGL right? He claims to work with the top schools in the country in his mission statement. 

Don't try to flip the shit around on the AD'S and coaches who trusted yall. That's pretty classic reaction by con artists. Pass the buck onto the marks. Lol

• Like 4

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I think what really cooks your noodle is you seem have been caught up in this scam the whole time and you are looking like almost as Big of a fool as that Liar @GardenStateBaller…. 🤣

You are abs getting destroyed by your own words…. 2 years old or not you have been on their Tip The whole time and have promoted, Defended and condoned this BS program…. 🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Those coaches listened to PGL right? He claims to work with the top schools in the country in his mission statement. 

Don't try to flip the shit around on the AD'S and coaches who trusted yall. That's pretty classic reaction by con artists. Pass the buck onto the marks. Lol

No they played nine games in 2019 with no one‘s help. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When you present fraudulent clientele that's on you. I'd imagine the other schools trust that you've presented them with legit opportunities.

Fraudulent clientele??? Reminder: Without my assistance at all, the following four (4) HSFB teams scheduled BS in 2020: 

1. Massillon
  2. St Ignatius
  3. St Edward
  4. IMG

One of the reasons I picked them up as a client was because those teams scheduled them the prior year!!! #LastChanceHigh 

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That several reputable programs scheduled them shows how disturbingly unstable high school football is now. Most of the major programs are having at least modest financial issues as it is. What, exactly, could the likes of Dematha and Duncanville have thought a game with this scam outfit would offer that a local program could not offer?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, badrouter said:

That several reputable programs scheduled them shows how disturbingly unstable high school football is now. Most of the major programs are having at least modest financial issues as it is. What, exactly, could the likes of Dematha and Duncanville have thought a game with this scam outfit would offer that a local program could not offer?

No clue. You gotta ask the coaches and ADs that 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys can’t be that stupid. Now you are intentionally trying to dismiss the fact that those quotes are literally from August 2019

You claimed to not know anything about COF until after the fact (lie) and also that you didn't contact Bishop Sycamore after the Freedom Bowl cancellation (lie).

The dates aren't being covered up. They're there for everybody to see.

The content is what's important.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You claimed to not know anything about COF until after the fact (lie) and also that you didn't contact Bishop Sycamore after the Freedom Bowl cancellation (lie).

The dates aren't being covered up. They're there for everybody to see.

The content is what's important.

I heard of COF when they fielded a team but I didn’t know anything specific (coaches names, players names, mascot, back story etc etc)

The stuff I posted was with a quick google search at the time. You can talk about teams without knowing all the in’s and outs. 

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you lied.

Cool.

We know that you're in ass covering mode right now. Pretending that you had nothing to do with anything.

The hypocrisy is dumbfounding. Calling people liars while simultaneously lying through your teeth about them. 

You would make the world’s worst lawyer