image.png.21b1bfba12adcf0fac186298f0dd4185.png

2021-

still in the know straight pimpin

image.png.3bbd6fee3dcb85d1bca068e7a4994727.png

DAMN.. Don't you feel dumb now Severino WAS RIGHT

image.png.b33f4720dad9c03e9c7649028f12deb3.png

best is yet to come? pimpin ain't easy

image.png.5a8e5e8b5777c02a2bae67ebe131fbcf.png

LOOK! AITH THIS CUTE YOU EVEN GOT A LITTLE NICK NAME FOR YOUR FAVORITE TEAM  ..LOL

image.png.957ef64d32c759367bf26f3c924c6a73.png

#STAYTUNED #MORETOCOME 

Haha yeah those were funny times. Severino did seem like a disgruntled COF parent. He was only on this site to bad mouth them. And if what he was posting was the gospel then why just bring it to a message board and not the victims involved? That makes it seem disingenuous and not real. Sounds like shit talk that you have evidence of a crime but refuse to take it to the proper authorities. 

And me posting about them here in 2020 and 2021 was just trolling the clowns who were so upset about them but they were playing games with name brand teams. It was funny at the time 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Haha yeah those were funny times. Severino did seem like a disgruntled COF parent. He was only on this site to bad mouth them. And if what he was posting was the gospel then why just bring it to a message board and not the victims involved? That makes it seem disingenuous and not real. Sounds like shit talk that you have evidence of a crime but refuse to take it to the proper authorities. 

And me posting about them here in 2020 and 2021 was just trolling the clowns who were so upset about them but they were playing games with name brand teams. It was funny at the time 

you do sound a lot like GSB in some of those though.. just saying..

Kraemer Pimp Walk - Seinfeld GIF - Pimp Pimpin Pimp Walk - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

you do sound a lot like GSB in some of those though.. just saying..

Kraemer Pimp Walk - Seinfeld GIF - Pimp Pimpin Pimp Walk - Discover & Share  GIFs

Yeah I did crack up on a few of those. It was funny at the time. But remember PGL didn’t even fuck with them before February of 2021. They didn’t get involved until that time. That’s when PGL started to schedule games and find out what they had going on. If they were lied to the same way the players and their families were lied to then that’s a different thing. And I’m not apart of PGL. They have one employee. The owner. Lol. 

If anything I was some dumb cheerleader that is an easy mark. Lmao! Ask @Atticus Finch  😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I did crack up on a few of those. It was funny at the time. But remember PGL didn’t even fuck with them before February of 2021. They didn’t get involved until that time. That’s when PGL started to schedule games and find out what they had going on. If they were lied to the same way the players and their families were lied to then that’s a different thing. And I’m not apart of PGL. They have one employee. The owner. Lol. 

If anything I was some dumb cheerleader that is an easy mark. Lmao! Ask @Atticus Finch  😂

Yeah, I get that you’re playing the easy mark and innocent dupe now, but that doesn’t really explain why you have repeatedly and vociferously denied ever having pushed and defended the BS nonsense at all.  You were even still making your denials this morning.   Why, if one didn’t know any better, one might suggest that you’re not being completely honest about things.   Weird, huh?  LOL.

• Haha 2