OT who was the real bully in the original Karate Kid??

954gator

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

Some of the stuff that already came out was false 

just some more butt hurt for United

unless you have some of their stock.... sorry ?

United stock is higher than it was 2 weeks ago and about double their 52-week low

investors aren't judging them by this -- just hysterical media

3 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Ah I can see POPS sleeping tonight

1 united 2 united 3

always in denial ?

How so?

where am I off here:

-- United was on solid legal ground

-- cops were on solid legal ground

-- the good Dr committed a felony and was injured in the process

-- the good doctor brought upon himself his private life being made public -- a documented history of anger issues and trading prescriptions for gay sex (which won't spin well to a jury, even though the liberal media is burying the story to protect his privacy)

-- United is a more valuable company today than 2 weeks ago and almost twice as valuable as 10 months ago

what am I missing?

ive concurred all along it sucks to be removed from a plane and the industry ought to endeavor how to avoid ever pulling anyone off the plane that's grabbed a seat, but I have been pulled off and I didn't resist the crew and force them to call the police so I could resist them also and compel a forcible removal -- maybe I should have -- seems the lesson here is to always physically resist arrest to cash in on the inevitable use of force that follows

im just disgusted this guy is somehow a popular hero to some 

i'm not in denial about anything 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lol.  

This is great. Unfortunately most of the puppets on this board will never truly understand this type of work because they were never victims of it. Once you've seen it employed against you or a loved one you begin to question everything the media says. 

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” — Malcolm X.Feb 10, 2016