OT Royal Family Trump Golfs, Skies, Vacations While NKorea May Blow Up SE Asia

BigDrop

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

A bit of perspective:  it is 121 miles from Seoul to Pyongyang.

it is also 121 miles from Los Angeles to San Diego.

it is 118 miles from San Francisco to Monterey.

The population of the greater Los Angeles metro area is 18.7 million.

The population of the greater Seoul metro area is 25.6 million.

If there is going to be a war...  those 25.6 million people should temporarily find shelter or evacuate.

• Like 1

hardhit1 and norcalRuss, I truly hope that my fears are groundless.  This is the link for the English language Chinese newspaper, the China Daily: ,http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/  Please read its current headline. This is the Washington Post with its headline from 11:30PM Friday night:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-blames-trump-and-hisaggressive-tweets-for-tensions/2017/04/14/6932c9aa-20e1-11e7-bcd6-6d1286bc177d_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_nkorea408am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.36fd2b3279a7

In any event I have expressed my concerns and appreciate the audience.  And, thanks for your shoulders.

13 hours ago, BigDrop said:

President Trump has his priorities.  Not exactly a real estate deal and taking the weekend off. Putin must be laughing...

What to choose what to choose...  Trump a steak and sushi fan?  Have at it! :) 

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/sfl-mar-a-lago-kitchen-trump-201704113-story.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Contentutm_content=58f20b4304d30167cd031119utm_medium=trueAnthemutm_source=twitter

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I think Pence is crazy, going to South Korea Sunday for three days.  I believe our Vice President should not endanger his life.  

I respectfully disagree. Strongly. 

If we are going to start a war we have to be in the trenches with our allies. 

A visit was planned, a visit should take place. Business as usual until it's not business as usual. 

If you were a South Korean and he cancelled, what would you think of your greatest ally and protector? 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2017 at 8:06 PM, BigDrop said:

President Trump has his priorities.  Not exactly a real estate deal and taking the weekend off. Putin must be laughing...

I don't think that ANYBODY in his/her RIGHT mind, is laughing NOW! The bending over administration is GONE with the Wind! Putin had better get use to being THIRD FIDDLE!

On 4/15/2017 at 0:36 AM, BigDrop said:

hardhit1 and norcalRuss, I truly hope that my fears are groundless.  This is the link for the English language Chinese newspaper, the China Daily: ,http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/  Please read its current headline. This is the Washington Post with its headline from 11:30PM Friday night:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/north-korea-blames-trump-and-hisaggressive-tweets-for-tensions/2017/04/14/6932c9aa-20e1-11e7-bcd6-6d1286bc177d_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_nkorea408am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.36fd2b3279a7

In any event I have expressed my concerns and appreciate the audience.  And, thanks for your shoulders.

What we NEED is, your buddy Slick Willy still getting BJ's in the Oral Office!

On 4/15/2017 at 9:03 PM, BigDrop said:

@8:00PM EST North Korea attempted to launch a missile and the launch failed.

North Korea doesn't care about Trump's posturing.  . 

I am extremely proud that I have now gone for more than 24 hours without a critical comment about Trump.  More than 27 hours actually!  I am not sure how long this personal accomplishment will endure but I am doing my absolute best to extend it so long-at least two days-that I'll never feel that I will ever approach its extraordinary length again.  I am also considering several xanax to help me in my quest for achieving this but this far I have not had to weaken...yet.  I've asked my wife to hold my house phone, cell phone and business number locked up in a room with no immediate access to me in case I weaken.  This should be my last 24 hours without my laptop or iPhone so these will be my last words until the 48 hours are up.  Again, I am committed to 48 continuous hours with any criticism or commentary abotu 'trump.  I will succeed!!

Of course I will have much to say when the 48 hours is over....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BigDrop said:

I am extremely proud that I have now gone for more than 24 hours without a critical comment about Trump.  More than 27 hours actually!  I am not sure how long this personal accomplishment will endure but I am doing my absolute best to extend it so long-at least two days-that I'll never feel that I will ever approach its extraordinary length again.  I am also considering several xanax to help me in my quest for achieving this but this far I have not had to weaken...yet.  I've asked my wife to hold my house phone, cell phone and business number locked up in a room with no immediate access to me in case I weaken.  This should be my last 24 hours without my laptop or iPhone so these will be my last words until the 48 hours are up.  Again, I am committed to 48 continuous hours with any criticism or commentary abotu 'trump.  I will succeed!!

Of course I will have much to say when the 48 hours is over....

You hold that stuff inside and it will give you heartburn.  My advice, let it out with no apologies, then back to the business of posting.  You miss 48 hrs and complete anarchy will ensue.? 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2017 at 8:06 PM, BigDrop said:

NONE of you Left Wing whackos has realized that Trump just pulled the wool over your eyes this week! He sent Vice President Pence of a well deserved, WORLD CLASS family vacation to Alaska, South Korea, Japan, Jakarta, Australia, and Havaii!xDxDxD

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

NONE of you Left Wing whackos has realized that Trump just pulled the wool over your eyes this week! He sent Vice President Pence of a well deserved, WORLD CLASS family vacation to Alaska, South Korea, Japan, Jakarta, Australia, and Havaii!xDxDxD

http://www.smh.com.au/world/donald-trump-is-right-to-try-something-new-on-north-korea-20170417-gvmmiw.html is an editorial in the Sydney Morning Herald today which summarizes what is at stake with North Korea particularly well.  

As for my own comment I would suggest that Trump is has much more in common with many democrats than most Republicans.

I also thought Saturday Night Live may have had its best show ever last Saturday.

Just now, BigDrop said:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/donald-trump-is-right-to-try-something-new-on-north-korea-20170417-gvmmiw.html is an editorial in the Sydney Morning Herald today which summarizes what is at stake with North Korea particularly well.  

And how about the REST of the trip? Unlike you DEMS, they hafta have SOME sort of reason to waste taxpayer money, like Barry's 1000 golf vacations, and MEEEchelle's 400 person entourage in Air Force Two, and an adjoining press plane to Spain, so her daughter could meet their reigning leader!

Just be glad that Congress is a buncha gutless, brain dead, useless BOOBS, or Barry and his 1000 person band of misfits would be going to Club Fed, after uncovering the largest intelligence scandal in American history!!