Let's go BOSCO!

I AM IRONMAN

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Gonzaga appeared to be a decent team. They beat what will likely be a 4 win team. 

SJR, BC, SPP would all give Gonzaga all they could handle and I'd feel comfortable betting On BC  and SJR to win as of today.

As to teh @ECHS05 like, "the score this year could have been 42-21 if Gonzaga didn’t throw the INT in the end zone to end the first half"

that is ridiculous. They did throw the interception.What happens if the refs get it right and Bosco is given the fumble recover on the 3 yard line?  It becomes a very different game.

Forget the what if's. You are a good poster, you have a good team but Gonzaga is no SJB. 

Peace

You’re right. I’m not a big “what if” guy, but I’m not sure how someone can say DBP was the better team. GZ has now beaten DBP by multiple TD’s back to back years. 

GZ is not SJB. They would of given them a better game than DM in week 0, but still would lose by 2 TD’s in a shoot out. SJB and MD are certified Top 3. 

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

You’re right. I’m not a big “what if” guy, but I’m not sure how someone can say DBP was the better team. GZ has now beaten DBP by multiple TD’s back to back years. 

GZ is not SJB. They would of given them a better game than DM in week 0, but still would lose by 2 TD’s in a shoot out. SJB and MD are certified Top 3. 

I NEVER said nor thought that. That is nuts. Gonzaga was the better team, period. Bosco did well to hang as long as they did. 

Who said that, I missed it? 

3 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Was this the first time you watched an entire GZ game? Every time GZ beats a team like DeMatha or SJC everyone says GZ was outclassed but won. At some point you have to recognize that it’s the method to their madness. Bosco was definitely not the better team. GZ beat DBP by a two year combined score of 72-28. That’s pretty self explanatory. 

The score this year could have been 42-21 if Gonzaga didn’t throw the INT in the end zone to end the first half. If they felt like being dickheads, 49-21 if they wanted to score instead of kneeling to end the game.

In the BNU, SJR is the only team that could beat Gonzaga. You have to be able to score 40+ points to beat them. DBP, BC, SPP, DPC, etc... do not have that ability. 

Yes I could see their method.  I described it as "Tylenol, give it some time and it always works." With that said bosco had 4th and 1inch at least 3x near Gonzaga redzone and went to a shotgun with a 6'3, 200+ pound QB, or wildcat. At that point in the game Gonzaga had no answer for DBP. Stick to what's workin. Instead they got cute. The game could have easily been over before the half. With a team such as Gonzaga replacing 22 starters they haven't identified themselves yet; I believe down 3 scores they wouldn't have been able to stop the momentum of a DBP squad at home and starting to truly believe in themselves. Look back at my past threads and comments. I never posture for the BNU. I am not that guy. So when I say they lose at least 3 games that is my honest opinion based on the product they put on the field yesterday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Yes I could see their method.  I described it as "Tylenol, give it some time and it always works." With that said bosco had 4th and 1inch at least 3x near Gonzaga redzone and went to a shotgun with a 6'3, 200+ pound QB, or wildcat. At that point in the game Gonzaga had no answer for DBP. Stick to what's workin. Instead they got cute. The game could have easily been over before the half. With a team such as Gonzaga replacing 22 starters they haven't identified themselves yet; I believe down 3 scores they wouldn't have been able to stop the momentum of a DBP squad at home and starting to truly believe in themselves. Look back at my past threads and comments. I never posture for the BNU. I am not that guy. So when I say they lose at least 3 games that is my honest opinion based on the product they put on the field yesterday.

Just a quick question, how is Gonzaga replacing 22 starters with the QB returning as a starter? Do you mean 22 seniors? 

7 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

It’s shame to see Bosco much like my local team( not on national level but state level) “Lata become a shell of there old self. Losing Toal really was the beginning of the end. I guess not getting as good of players hasn't helped either.

Losing Toal was the end. 

The beginning of the end was a change in school leadership, which was followed by the Peppers and Partridge "cheatgate" and then the "new parents."  It simply hit a tipping point with all these things.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, GREYHOUNDALUM said:

Just a quick question, how is Gonzaga replacing 22 starters with the QB returning as a starter? Do you mean 22 seniors? 

I sat next to a couple from Gonzaga last night and I was mind boggled at how this team I'm watching did the things they did last year. They told me last years team was much bigger and better. They lost 22 kids. I assumed starters but they may have been seniors

20 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not at the level Iam accustomed to

Really? 

What level were you accustomed to in 1961?

It was the class of 69 that first put Bosco football on the state map.

In the 90's? What level were you accustomed to then? 

Come on man, don't be one of "those."

Bosco played even for 3 quarters against the #11 team in the freakin' country. 

If that is not nationally elite football, WTF is?