Why miss an opportunity to lie??...

DBP66

Trump says N.C. rally attendees were 'soaking wet' waiting in line, but it wasn't raining in Fayetteville

USA TODAY Savannah Behrmann, USA TODAY,USA TODAY 3 hours ago.

WASHINGTON-- As President Donald Trump departed for a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Monday he said that people were standing in line “trying to get into the arena” and are “soaking wet.”

“So we have now people standing in line trying to get into the arena and I will tell you that they are soaking wet," Trump said, according to a media pool report, during a briefing he received while aboard Air Force One headed to North Carolina.

However, the weather in Fayetteville wasn’t stormy leading up to the rally, according to reporters who were in attendance at the rally.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump says N.C. rally attendees were 'soaking wet' waiting in line, but it wasn't raining in Fayetteville

WASHINGTON-- As President Donald Trump departed for a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Monday he said that people were standing in line “trying to get into the arena” and are “soaking wet.”

“So we have now people standing in line trying to get into the arena and I will tell you that they are soaking wet," Trump said, according to a media pool report, during a briefing he received while aboard Air Force One headed to North Carolina.

However, the weather in Fayetteville wasn’t stormy leading up to the rally, according to reporters who were in attendance at the rally.

It was hot and humid - dumbass

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fucking idiot...your wife lies to every time you asked her if she came. 

the peanut gallery from Texas has arrived...and he brought his personal cheerleader Ironmam with her!...still dreaming about my wife??..LOL....what's a matter??....Mary Palm broke up with you??....you dumb f*in red neck...go catch some tumble weeds and make yourself useful...O.o

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

oh how cute the resident social warrior defending the resident racist.

Both of you can go fuck yourselves ...on that table.  

You sure have a way with words.  Don't you have some brown asylum seeking immigrants to be mad at?  

Keep trying because one day I believe you might have something to say worth reading.  Just not today apparently.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You sure have a way with words.  Don't you have some brown asylum seeking immigrants to be mad at?  

Keep trying because one day I believe you might have something to say worth reading.  Just not today apparently.  

Im not mad at anyone. I just hate fucking fake people like you and douchebagpussy66. Your so quick to get upset with me for calling him out but not say one word to him and all his racist posts. 

see how he now only calls me a stupid red neck instead of a stupid fucking mexican redneck? Again fuck both of you.

42 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

he's the dumbest red neck on the board...and posts like a school kid would with his tough guy act....he's a true Trumper...too bad Trump doesn't love him as much as he loves Trump...😉

33 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Im not mad at anyone. I just hate fucking fake people like you and douchebagpussy66. Your so quick to get upset with me for calling him out but not say one word to him and all his racist posts. 

see how he now only calls me a stupid red neck instead of a stupid fucking mexican redneck? Again fuck both of you.

well what do you prefer Tex??....you're a Mexican red neck because you love Trump....you and about 3 other Mexicans...🤡.🤡.🤡.🤡..😉

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I'm sorry. But you one stupid fuck, 66. The only person that is dumber than this Savannah Behrmann (and she probably calls herself a journalist)..is you. You and your ilk never cease to amaze. 🤣

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I'm sorry. But you one stupid fuck, 66. The only person that is dumber than this Savannah Behrmann (and she probably calls herself a journalist)..is you. You and your ilk never cease to amaze. 🤣

Congrats Blueballs!!...you're the 4th Trump clown to come his defense...🤡..🤡..🤡..🤡...he says an OBVIOUS lie and you clowns trip over yourselves to come to his defense!...and who's the dumb fuck??...that would be you clowns...😉

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

Like starting threads on how your favorite character describes his own rally?..or how he lies just to lie?

But maybe that's more embarrassing than foolish....it's both if you're Trump or a clown who supports him.

PS..You really know how to keep your eye on the ball 👍...it's hard to keep your eye on the ball when he lies and you fools make excuses for his lies..when he gets called out on a lie that is keeping your eye on the ball Ronnie..and when you make excuses for a habitual liar that makes you a 🤡

giphy.gif