Can You Get More Right-Wing Nazi Wannabe Than Bolton?

Rufus69

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

when you say "whiney bitching posts" you're talking about posts that are factual that you Trump clowns don't want to hear...you're life has become one big denial or a never ending excuse for Trump...😢

Your life has become one big bitch fest...the best part is how it will double down in 2020😂😂

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Your life has become one big bitch fest...the best part is how it will double down in 2020😂😂

LOL..no my life has become very entertaining since Trump took office..baaaalieve me.....I love seeing dopes sell their souls to a lying clown...it's hysterical..thanks for all you do to keep me entertained!!...you silly cheerleader...😉

• Like 1

Like the 6 day press secretary "The Mooch", Bolton too was defective. I see him as a future Oliver North type talking head for conservative right wing radio and television. A wacko dilapidated 19th century canary squabbling about a world that has moved on from his outdated perception. The two best moves of Trump's administration.......sad.   

• Like 1

On 9/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, concha said:

Thugs.

Like Antifa.

People who use mob tactics to attack people they disagree with to intimidate and silence them.  That is fascist. That is Antifa.

I assume to are referring to the Charlottesville event.  There were those on both sides willing to discuss what to do with the statues. Simply tear them down, or perhaps relocate them museums instead.  Trump is on record repeatedly denouncing racism. Of course, you'll use any spin available to throw the race card because well, you're you.

Hope this helps.

So those racist POS just wanted to talk about the statues huh?  How stupid are you? Really?

Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense of Nazi's and racist.  It is not a good look.  It is pretty simple, you either support these Nazi racist or you are against them.  I am not throwing anything around.  I am just observing how you always come to the defense of these Nazi types and you go after those who hate Nazi types.  

I don't care what Trump says, he has lost all credibility on any issue because all he does is lie.  Why would anybody believe the word of a pathological liar?  For that matter, why would anybody come to the defense of Nazi's?  But here you are doing both.  Again.  

I don't hold out any hope this will help you.

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So those racist POS just wanted to talk about the statues huh?  How stupid are you? Really?

Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense of Nazi's and racist.  It is not a good look.  It is pretty simple, you either support these Nazi racist or you are against them.  I am not throwing anything around.  I am just observing how you always come to the defense of these Nazi types and you go after those who hate Nazi types.  

I don't care what Trump says, he has lost all credibility on any issue because all he does is lie.  Why would anybody believe the word of a pathological liar?  For that matter, why would anybody come to the defense of Nazi's?  But here you are doing both.  Again.  

Oh here is our resident social warrior. So upset about racism huh...unless the attacks are against someone who supports President Trump. Friggin fake bitch

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Oh here is our resident social warrior. So upset about racism huh...unless the attacks are against someone who supports President Trump. Friggin fake bitch

Not shocking that you also come to the defense of Nazi's.  You make absolutely no sense.  What racist are attacking Trump or his cult followers that I am ignoring?  

Friggin fake bitch?  Nothing fake about me and you can keep your insults to yourself because the opinion of someone who worships another man over his country, fellow Americans, and his humanity is worthless.  

Why even reply if you have nothing of value to say other than 'friggin fake bitch'.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not shocking that you also come to the defense of Nazi's.  You make absolutely no sense.  What racist are attacking Trump or his cult followers that I am ignoring?  

Friggin fake bitch?  Nothing fake about me and you can keep your insults to yourself because the opinion of someone who worships another man over his country, fellow Americans, and his humanity is worthless.  

Why even reply if you have nothing of value to say other than 'friggin fake bitch'.  

You are fake. You have come to the defense of Douchebagpussy66 repeatedly. He is a racist. 

I worship God no one else. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

And I have no problem supporting him over your fellow Americans. Your Americans call me stupid fucking Mexican because I support Trump. Your Americans would try to attack me because I wear a red hat. Your Americans would spit in my food at a restaurant if I was wearing a red hat. Your Americans would destroy my yard or car if there was anything supporting president Trump. Your Americans demand I act and think as they do or else. Your Americans want to take my right to bare arms. Your Americans wear black hoods who violently assault Americans who don't think like they do. Your Americans want President Trump supporters black listed so they cant provide for their families.  Your Americans call black Americans who support President Trump ni^^er, or mentally ill. Your Americans want to kill babies after they are born. Your Americans want to put a child in a comport room to die if they survive the abortion attempt. 

Keep your Americans. 

So again I say I would gladly live next door to a commie Russian vice living next door to one of YOUR Americans.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

So those racist POS just wanted to talk about the statues huh? [There were many others there than the tiki torch asshats] How stupid are you? Really? [Smarter than you, Sport]

Can't say I'm shocked you come to the defense of Nazi's and racist. [Can't say that I'm shocked that you make this asinine assumption. ]  It is not a good look.  It is pretty simple, you either support these Nazi racist or you are against them. [I am against them. Always have been.  How are you with Antifa?] I am not throwing anything around.  I am just observing how you always come to the defense of these Nazi types [What "Nazi types" in specific do I defend?  You mean the ones you ASSume that I was defending?] and you go after those who hate Nazi types.  [Feel free to show the class when I've gone after someone for going after legitimate racist asshats.]

I don't care what Trump says, he has lost all credibility on any issue because all he does is lie. [Wrong] Why would anybody believe the word of a pathological liar? [Like guys who'd lie to make inroads on control of 1/6 of our economy (healthcare) and bullshit about shovel ready jobs?] For that matter, why would anybody come to the defense of Nazi's? [Indeed. Trump has denounced them repeatedly.  Idiots spewing the kind of crap you do actually call him anti-semitic. The people of Israel must be really really retarded given the high approval ratings he has there. And his Jewish family members must be oblivious.] But here you are doing both.  Again.  [No, you have been making foolish assumptions. Again.]

You are real piece of work.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

And I have no problem supporting him over your fellow Americans. Your Americans call me stupid fucking Mexican because I support Trump. Your Americans would try to attack me because I wear a red hat. Your Americans would spit in my food at a restaurant if I was wearing a red hat. Your Americans would destroy my yard or car if there was anything supporting president Trump. Your Americans demand I act and think as they do or else. Your Americans want to take my right to bare arms. Your Americans wear black hoods who violently assault Americans who don't think like they do. Your Americans want President Trump supporters black listed so they cant provide for their families.  Your Americans call black Americans who support President Trump ni^^er, or mentally ill. Your Americans want to kill babies after they are born. Your Americans want to put a child in a comport room to die if they survive the abortion attempt. 

Keep your Americans. 

So again I say I would gladly live next door to a commie Russian vice living next door to one of YOUR Americans.   

Word, bro!😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Keep your Americans. 

Spot on you dumbass Mexican redneck!!😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You're effing retard...and gullible. 

you seem to like the word "gullible" Blueballs??...humm...how ironic for someone who worships and baaalieves a serial liar would have the nerve to even use such a word?!...the hurricane was heading straight for Alabama!!...right Blueballs??...isn't that what Donny told you??..gullible??...LOL..what a great word!!