Adios AB, that didn’t take long(NVM he’s in the game right now)

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A month later, Taylor claims that she was at Brown’s home watching TV when the All-Pro athlete started masturbating and ejaculated on her back, which he later bragged about via text messages.

And yet she still continued to hang around him and be his trainer.  

These acts may be true but doesn’t mean they weren’t consensual or even encouraged.  

• Like 2

The timing when there is a lot of negative thoughts about him is certainly a good strategy. 

As far as the actual complaints... idk.

Women stay around for stuff like that all the time though. Take beatings and etc., hide it from the public and hardly ever tell anyone for whatever reason. Often if asked directly they even lie initially. 

Idk how she would ever prove it, but, him just admitting that there was possibly some intercourse and claiming it was consensual is troubling considering that she worked for him. This is one of the primary complaints during the me too movement. Sexual harrassment. 

This one goes further. 

Gonna be tough on ol' dude I imagine. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, the timing of this and her extended contact with him after the alleged rape all seem very suspicious. I’ll hold out until more facts. 

It might seem suspicious... 

But she said the R word... 

Rape and rape is nothing to take lightly. Especially in today's society... 

Even if it's a lie or she gave consent it's gonna be investigated and even if it turns out this was all fake that stigma is gonna be stuck on him that's how it always works. 

Guilty until proven innocent... 

People are already gonna start throwing rocks at him before they even investigate it.... 

• Like 3

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It might seem suspicious... 

But she said the R word... 

Rape and rape is nothing to take lightly. Especially in today's society... 

Even if it's a lie or she gave consent it's gonna be investigated and even if it turns out this was all fake that stigma is gonna be stuck on him that's how it always works. 

Guilty until proven innocent... 

People are already gonna start throwing rocks at him before they even investigate it.... 

Many tend to be reactionary and impulsive and less critical thinkers unless it already supports their biases.  So I’m not shocked by the negativity. 

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Biases on race, football allegiance or both?

I know how the false accusations shit feels... 

I won't get into it here but that shit stings like hell and can ruin a man forever... 

But again we don't know the AB situation for sure because it's just getting out there. 

So I'll hold my reservations until after it's all cleared. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly if there are the text messages she claims, then he is gonna have a tough row to hoe. 

I don't think they would prove rape, but definitely prove sexual harrassment.  

I have no idea what happened.  But depending on the nature of the text messages, they may prove nothing other than they had a sexual relationship.  And to claim that she, basically an independent contractor, was harassed by having sex with her “employer” is a huge leap.  The whole thing smells, starting with the timing.