Adios AB, that didn’t take long(NVM he’s in the game right now)

imaGoodBoyNow

49 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I have no idea what happened.  But depending on the nature of the text messages, they may prove nothing other than they had a sexual relationship.  And to claim that she, basically an independent contractor, was harassed by having sex with her “employer” is a huge leap.  The whole thing smells, starting with the timing.

Supposedly he touched himself and masturbated behind her without her knowing and then texted her later telling her how worked up she had him... to the point he had to rub one out. 

That was per NBC Today Show this morning. 

At the point she got those messages she cancelled any working relationship they had, and eventually came back after he begged and promised no more mess like that. Soon thereafter he alledgedly forcibly raped her from behind. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Supposedly he touched himself and masturbated behind her without her knowing and then texted her later telling her how worked up she had him... to the point he had to rub one out. 

That was per NBC Today Show this morning. 

At the point she got those messages she cancelled any working relationship they had, and eventually came back after he begged and promised no more mess like that. Soon thereafter he alledgedly forcibly raped her from behind. 

Why would someone succumb to begging and promising after such an incident? If true, it doesn't help her case at all.

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Why would someone succumb to begging and promising after such an incident? If true, it doesn't help her case at all.

Idk. It's a great question. Things like how much time had elapsed before she returned and that type stuff will be interesting to hear. 

He damn sure pulled some creeper shit though if she was working out or watching t.v. or whatever and he stood behind her jerking off without her knowing, then later texted her and told her about it like a pick up line. Hahaha.

"Girl, you had me so worked up today watching you sit on the sofa while you watched Maury... I had to rub one out right there in the kitchen. You so fine girl you had me touching myself." Hahaha what a weird scenario. Of course I'm making up the text. Idk what it could say. The report made it sound like it could be something along those lines though. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. It's a great question. Things like how much time had elapsed before she returned and that type stuff will be interesting to hear. 

He damn sure pulled some creeper shit though if she was working out or watching t.v. or whatever and he stood behind her jerking off without her knowing, then later texted her and told her about it like a pick up line. Hahaha.

"Girl, you had me so worked up today watching you sit on the sofa while you watched Maury... I had to rub one out right there in the kitchen. You so fine girl you had me touching myself." Hahaha what a weird scenario. Of course I'm making up the texr. Idk what it could say. The report made it sound like it could be something along those lines though. 

I don't envy either one of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read that text message... 

Jesus Christ I can't fucking stand text lingo in serious cases it looks like something a teenager would type up... 

Like I said I'm holding out till the end result. But I will say this on AB's part:

If all of this is true...hell if any of this is true:

Your NFL career is done... Then again you're playing for the Patriots so idk. 

Ya screwed up dude plain and simple. 

On the Taylor lady:

If this shit is fake or falsified then you should feel shame... 

And deserve to be countersued false rape allegations aren't funny just like rape isn't funny shit like that is why actual rape victims get thrown under the bus... 

Doing shit like that to get a quick Buck is fucked up.... 

But again.... I wanna hear the whole thing... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Back Jacking  without consent still falls under the sexual assault umbrella. 

What about spitting on her back then she turns around pissed that she thinks you nutted on her back and then you nut on the face?? Where’s that fall

alll joking aside, if he’s %100 guilty of Rape, He should Burn but if a case of Crazy Ex then different story, I’ll check back with my judgement after all the facts come out and one side stops lieing 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about spitting on her back then she turns around pissed that she thinks you nutted on her back and then you nut on the face?? Where’s that fall

Under a free ride to the Big house via Ass whoop express... if I where to spit on any woman that I know they'd beat within an inch of my life with the nearest object... 

That also counts as sexual assault. 

• Like 1