Adios AB, that didn’t take long(NVM he’s in the game right now)

imaGoodBoyNow

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Under a free ride to the Big house via Ass whoop express... if I where to spit on any woman that I know they'd beat within an inch of my life with the nearest object... 

That also counts as sexual assault. 

But what if she wants it tho??? I’m not defending AB absolutely not, after I know what happens I might, How we know she was cool with that and then AB wasn’t giving her money or AB was sleeping with someone else , so she snapped and Started to bring up shit in past to be spiteful 

but but again she can be a victim of sexually assault sooo ya 

i just don’t know

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But what if she wants it tho??? I’m not defending AB absolutely not, after I know what happens I might, How we know she was cool with that and then AB wasn’t giving her money or AB was sleeping with someone else , so she snapped and Started to bring up shit in past to be spiteful 

but but again she can be a victim of sexually assault sooo ya 

i just don’t know

None of us know.

But it could be vengeance for something. 

That's why we're waiting.

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It just doesn’t help ABs case the way he was acting the last couple years

I know the dude is crazy but I'd like to believe he didn't do any of this... 

But I've learned in life to never put anything past anyone. While at the same time never casting judgement before hearing both sides 

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It just hit me.... 

This is a civil case... 

Wtf... Rape is a serious crime why the hell is this a civil case? Shouldn't this be a criminal case? 

When it comes to a criminal case, it has to be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the accused rapist committed “a crime against the state” and can be found guilty. It also means a prosecutor is willing to take on the case — which implies the state thinks they can win. With such a high bar to cross, many sexual assault cases stay out of criminal court and go into civil court instead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.teenvogue.com/story/sexual-assault-laws-explained/amp

• Thanks 1

30. Ms. Taylor never dated or had an interest in any romantic relationship with Brown. 
Their relationship, as far as Ms. Taylor believed and behaved, was that of a ‘brother-sister’ type.

III. Brown Engages in Inappropriate Behavior and Sexualized Misconduct 
31. During a training trip in early June 2017, Ms. Taylor was in one of Brown’s homes 
in the Pittsburgh area, where she was staying because he had not booked her a hotel room. She 
was getting dressed in an upstairs bathroom when Brown walked in with his penis exposed. She 
immediately covered her eyes with her hands and walked out of the bathroom. 
32. Brown then grabbed and kissed her without her consent. Ms. Taylor pushed him 
away and immediately left the room. 
33. Brown’s actions made Ms. Taylor extremely uncomfortable. She was in a long-term 
and serious relationship with another man and had no interest in a sexual relationship with Brown. 
34. But, because her professional relationship with Brown was important and because 
she took it seriously, Ms. Taylor willed herself to brush off the episode, hoping that Brown would 
stop pursuing her.

35. In late June 2017, however, during another training visit, Brown and Ms. Taylor 
were watching a church service on Ms. Taylor’s iPad in Brown’s home in Miami, Florida. As theyhad during their college Christian fellowship days, they often read scriptures, prayed or watched
services together during training visits. On this occasion, Brown was behind Ms. Taylor as they 
watched the service on her tablet. Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on the 
religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her. Before she knew it or understood what was 
happening, Brown ejaculated on her.

Specifically, Ms. Taylor felt a wet spot on her back and then suddenly realized what 
had happened. Thoroughly disgusted, Ms. Taylor exclaimed, “Ewww!” Brown, unfazed by her 
reaction, jokingly responded, “oh ‘B’…you know, I’m sorry” and then left the room. 
37. Ms. Taylor was dismayed, confused and embarrassed. She called her mother, who 
advised her to immediately leave. 
38. She also confided in Brown’s chef, whom she had befriended, about what happened 
and stated that she would not be returning to work for Brown. Shortly thereafter, she received a 
text message from Brown telling her she was fired. 
39. Brown also bragged in a preserved text message about masturbating on her, stating 
that he “jack [sic] [his] dick on [her] back” and that he was going to laugh with one of their mutual 
friends from college about it.

I figured she was watching.Maury. Turned out he allegedly done that stuff while she was watching a religious video. 

Wow

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Their relationship, as far as Ms. Taylor was that of a ‘brother-sister’ type.

Awww shit that’s even better 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about spitting on her back then she turns around pissed that she thinks you nutted on her back and then you nut on the face?? Where’s that fall

15 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

@HawgGoneIt

See his other post...

Point proven 😁

@imaGoodBoyNow

Riiiight...