Adios AB, that didn’t take long(NVM he’s in the game right now)

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What about spitting on her back then she turns around pissed that she thinks you nutted on her back and then you nut on the face?? Where’s that fall

alll joking aside, if he’s %100 guilty of Rape, He should Burn but if a case of Crazy Ex then different story, I’ll check back with my judgement after all the facts come out and one side stops lieing 

WTF??!!!!!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

35. In late June 2017, however, during another training visit, Brown and Ms. Taylor 
were watching a church service on Ms. Taylor’s iPad in Brown’s home in Miami, Florida. As theyhad during their college Christian fellowship days, they often read scriptures, prayed or watched
services together during training visits. On this occasion, Brown was behind Ms. Taylor as they 
watched the service on her tablet. Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on the 
religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her. Before she knew it or understood what was 
happening, Brown ejaculated on her.

Specifically, Ms. Taylor felt a wet spot on her back and then suddenly realized what 
had happened. Thoroughly disgusted, Ms. Taylor exclaimed, “Ewww!” Brown, unfazed by her 
reaction, jokingly responded, “oh ‘B’…you know, I’m sorry” and then left the room. 
37. Ms. Taylor was dismayed, confused and embarrassed. She called her mother, who 
advised her to immediately leave. 
38. She also confided in Brown’s chef, whom she had befriended, about what happened 
and stated that she would not be returning to work for Brown. Shortly thereafter, she received a 
text message from Brown telling her she was fired. 
39. Brown also bragged in a preserved text message about masturbating on her, stating 
that he “jack [sic] [his] dick on [her] back” and that he was going to laugh with one of their mutual 
friends from college about it.

I figured she was watching.Maury. Turned out he allegedly done that stuff while she was watching a religious video. 

Wow

That's a dude with serious issues if true. 

She was trying to open a gym. I think she was getting paid, needed the money, and maybe was hinting for help with opening a gym. 

He probably figured he could get it in since she was around and basically asking for help like that. 

He probably crossed some lines and she coulda been naive being a church girl. 

Or she coulda been really smart and just played it all out.

Depends on which side you believe. Him acting crazy lately makes you think he probably took advantage of her naivety and situation. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

She was trying to open a gym. I think she was getting paid, needed the money, and maybe was hinting for help with opening a gym. 

He probably figured he could get it in since she was around and basically asking for help like that. 

He probably crossed some lines and she coulda been naive being a church girl. 

Or she coulda been really smart and just played it all out.

Depends on which side you believe. Him acting crazy lately makes you think he probably took advantage of her naivety and situation. 

Imagine she was actually watching church videos and the sicko actually jerked on to her without her knowing, if that’s the case the dude needs Prison once again idk if this lady is a freak so who knows

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Imagine she was actually watching church videos and the sicko actually jerked on to her without her knowing, if that’s the case the dude needs Prison once again idk if this lady is a freak so who knows

Reading the txt it sounds like he felt like she was playing him for the money for a gym so he nutted on her and said here take that then bitch. You wanna play me so I nut on your back. 

Hahaha. Sick mofo. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Reading the txt it sounds like he felt like she was playing him for the money for a gym so he nutted on her and said here take that then bitch. You wanna play me so I nut on your back. 

Hahaha. Sick mofo. 

Lmao fuck I wish I knew the truth, 

i just don’t get how come no one shit  about this when he was on raiders,  then when everyone heard patriots were signing him but couldn’t sign him till Monday cause theirs no transactions on Sunday.   So on Monday the second he signs, all this shit comes out

#conspiracy

#HesA Sicko (maybe 

#idk

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well Isn’t AB From Pittsburgh... didn’t his QB With The Name Big Ben, Isn’t he a Grapist... remember chick In the bathroom 

Again, I remember what the accusation was, none of were there.

shit I’m 24 went to college in philly, and jersey. The amount of bar/club bathroom encounters I had/ have seen is probably more than one man should experience.

Big Ben is rich, famous, and relatively very in shape. I doubt he had to beg a girl at the bar to do anything.

i just play benefit of the doubt with rich athletes because I’ve been around so many and just know their experiences first hand with females. Even the backups backup don’t usually need to take advantage of a girl

6 minutes ago, Hsfblover said:

shit I’m 24 went to college in philly, and jersey. The amount of bar/club bathroom encounters I had/ have seen is probably more than one man should experience.

Big Ben is rich, famous, and relatively very in shape. I doubt he had to beg a girl at the bar to do anything.

i just play benefit of the doubt with rich athletes because I’ve been around so many and just know their experiences first hand with females. Even the backups backup don’t usually need to take advantage of a girl

Let me guess , LT didn’t  Rape that  15 year old in a Motel in spring valley??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hsfblover said:

It doesn't matter how wealthy a person is, or how many girls throw themselves at a person...it is still up the each of us to make the right decisions. And one decision might be to stay away from bars where all these encounters take place, especially if self-control is an issue. Steer clear of spots that have significantly more possibility of creating potential trouble. And, be careful what comes out of the 'ol twitter account.

• Like 1

This could all be very legitimate but she cites 3 different times something happens and there were large periods of time in between, and yet she kept seeing him. Maybe she hoped for more and the lawsuit is perfectly timed to extract maximum value and inflict maximum punishment.

Then again, or she can be believed and that she was so scared that all the issues that have happened with Brown finally gave her the courage to come out. The fact that she didn't file any police reports and that they both agree that sexual events happened (he saying it was consensual, and she saying it wasn't). It could all come down to the text messages. Is there a full transcript of ALL of their conversations, or were specific things picked out? In which case, it might be hard to get the proper context.

It's going to be hard to prove, but if he offers up money, that might be all she wants. The NFL might suspend him regardless of whether there is evidence he did something wrong or not.