Blueliner

How is CNN still in business? Seriously.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Given your "go to" fact source is your ass, it is an interesting line of questioning.

You know we have a football forum here too don't you? 

15 hours ago, 954gator said:

All the major news networks are biased and garbage IMO.   If you want to find some truth you have to connect dots yourself and filter a whole lot of BS.   

That's exactly what I have always done and always will.  I was taught and teach my kids, to never take anything as Gospel, that is not actually from the Gospel. Lol.  But to always do your own research and form your own opinion instead of just being some lost sheep looking for someone to lead them.

16 hours ago, noonereal said:

Not for nothing, it is pretty easy to get the news on any major network.<<<100% false

The problem is, you guys I keep mistaking the political talk shows with "news."<<<FIFY

They are not the same thing. << 100% correct

ABC News @ 6:30 ?!?!? LOLOLOL.....

NOT IN PHILLY 🤣🤣

Seriously dude how about watch the ABC evening news on network here, they were showing a clip of some dude that killed himself running an illegal dirt bike, no lights, screaming thru the city streets at night, and slamming about ~50mph  into the back side of an suv in the middle of a 5mph left hand turn...

The whole skit was how the idiot was the 'victim', interviews with parents and all, and nothing but a tear jerking slant.  Meanwhile they are playing the clip on loop in the background highlighting the idiot as the 100% guilty party and offing himself...💩...you call that accurate news???

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 954gator said:

All the major news networks are biased and garbage IMO.   If you want to find some truth you have to connect dots yourself and filter a whole lot of BS.   

Bingo...

Think about it this way...If a minority is loitering in a Starbucks in Philly and asked to leave, it's a national debate....but if a white dude is loitering in a MickeyD's in Philly with a minority service staff..

and hits the ABC Philly news with the result.....

Well.....he ain't getting a free bathroom...

and you never even heard of it.... 

Network news only covers what they 'want' to cover....

and only in the 'slant' of their choosing...

Watched the news this morning and all ABC talked about for 10 minutes was a "Friends" 25th Anniversary Special or some shit. That's life-altering "news" right there. Good grief.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Watched the news this morning and all ABC talked about for 10 minutes was a "Friends" 25th Anniversary Special or some shit. That's life-altering "news" right there. Good grief.

Network Self Promotion doesn't count as newsworthy? 

go figure...😄

ABC seems to be the worst around here for complete and absolute BS...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

You allow 10 minutes to be a period upon which you judge? You don't and won't know very much at that rate of learning.

Crap is crap....

Your posts take less than 10 seconds...

how's that for a rate?

learn....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Crap is crap....

Your posts take less than 10 seconds...

how's that for a rate?

learn....

Shit is shit (eg MSM). This is what they think is important. Thats why they’re all effed up. I watched about 9 minutes longer than I should have. That was 10 minutes that I’ll never get back. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Shit is shit (eg MSM). This is what they think is important. Thats why they’re all effed up. I watched about 9 minutes longer than I should have. That was 10 minutes that I’ll never get back. 

You need to get over on the football threads tonight, it's Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!

On 9/11/2019 at 9:51 AM, Scottdale said:

right-wing racist terrorism is a major threat

So is a inner city black male with a stolen Glock.  So is a white suburban male with a AK-47.

Killing innocent people is a major threat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Argue that with the FBI, HLS and others entrusted to protect YOU !

Trust me when I say I dont need their protection.

Back in "the day", I had the opportunity to assist in training the trainers.

4 hours ago, Scottdale said:

Concise and to the point does not take the length of a dissertation. 

Then maybe you should not be advising others that they need more than ten minutes to 'lern', like it takes yourself...

On 9/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, Scottdale said:

You allow 10 minutes to be a period upon which you judge? You don't and won't know very much at that rate of learning.

So brilliantly profound.....

So how often do you argue with yourself ???

• Haha 1