Jump to content
GardenStateBaller

SJC 14 at Duncanville 35 Final

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

OMFG

Stop with the nonsense. Honest. You are a good egg but you keep posting super stupid stuff like this.

7-7 tied with Grayson at halftime.

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, McEachern, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

7-7 tied with Grayson at halftime.

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, Marietta, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

So when does Marietta play Marietta?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got first-class tours of Duncanville, Desoto and Cedar Hill campuses. Never realized how close in proximity they all are. Very similar to the BNU teams. SJC/DV kick-offf tomorrow is at 6pm CST. See you then! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got first-class tours of Duncanville, Desoto and Cedar Hill campuses. Never realized how close in proximity they all are. Very similar to the BNU teams. SJC/DV kick-offf tomorrow is at 6pm CST. See you then! 

Who boy you missed an event full day of games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

7-7 tied with Grayson at halftime.

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, Marietta, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

You tried to tell that fool.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got first-class tours of Duncanville, Desoto and Cedar Hill campuses. Never realized how close in proximity they all are. Very similar to the BNU teams. SJC/DV kick-offf tomorrow is at 6pm CST. See you then! 

Is that game streamed do you know ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

7-7 tied with Grayson at halftime.

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, McEachern, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

So when does Marietta play Marietta?

 

What. Did. I. Say.

You need to start listening to me & just stop talking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Texasball said:

I will be lucky to make kick off on time.  I already have my ticket!

Going dove hunting tomorrow 😀morning.  Then picking up new camper trailer-  if anything crazy happens I will miss kickoff!

Missed dove hunting in Texas...

BGW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

 

 

What. Did. I. Say.

You need to start listening to me & just stop talking.

You got everything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you insane?

Being a pussy and NEVER standing behind a team is all you ever do. Then where a favorite osses yoi rush to claim victory.

It's just being spineless.

 

but, have  a nice day!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noonereal said:

well, yet another year with no national top 25 team from GA.... ouch!

McEachern.

Like. I. Said.

This loss also doesnt make Marietta not-25.  Marietta is a pass heavy team & probably had a hard time moving the ball after the delays because of weather. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You got everything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you insane?

Being a pussy and NEVER standing behind a team is all you ever do. Then where a favorite osses yoi rush to claim victory.

It's just being spineless.

 

but, have  a nice day!

 

I got everything wrong... Lol.

 

You do realize just because you type stuff it doesnt make it true.

 

While you were sucking Mariettas dick... I guaranteed you they wouldnt go undefeated in the regular season... And look what happened.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Texas high school teams haven't played an out-of-state private school in the current MaxPreps national top 25 since 2015, and in recent years have faced pushback from the state coaching organization about scheduling opponents that can recruit and assemble all-star-type squads."

"I know that this is not a level playing field," Samples said of the UIL prohibiting teams from openly recruiting for athletic purposes, while St. John's and other national powers do. "But at this point, I'm not in a position to do anything about the rule".

 

hey'd find St. John's roster features quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava, who moved in from Hawaii, and the top four 2020 recruits in Washington D.C. who are committed to Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Tennessee.

They'd find St. John's received a $16 million boost in 2015 from Under Armour founder and St. John's alum Kevin Plank, helping subsidize national travel, including this week's three-night trip with 55 to 60 players flying into Dallas.

 

Proud to live in a town and a state where playing with what you have, is still what true high school football was meant to be. These pimped out programs are fakes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

?? Won't both Grayson and 'Dosta be in the Top 25 now??

In truth, this is a good point. The south bias often leads to rankings like this. A north east school loses, they are out. They had been overrated. A southern school loses and the assumption is the school that lost is great but the one that beat them is better! I have literally seen this done for decades in ratings. JAMIE is most notorious for this type bias. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rockinl said:

"Texas high school teams haven't played an out-of-state private school in the current MaxPreps national top 25 since 2015, and in recent years have faced pushback from the state coaching organization about scheduling opponents that can recruit and assemble all-star-type squads."

"I know that this is not a level playing field," Samples said of the UIL prohibiting teams from openly recruiting for athletic purposes, while St. John's and other national powers do. "But at this point, I'm not in a position to do anything about the rule".

 

hey'd find St. John's roster features quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava, who moved in from Hawaii, and the top four 2020 recruits in Washington D.C. who are committed to Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Tennessee.

They'd find St. John's received a $16 million boost in 2015 from Under Armour founder and St. John's alum Kevin Plank, helping subsidize national travel, including this week's three-night trip with 55 to 60 players flying into Dallas.

 

Proud to live in a town and a state where playing with what you have, is still what true high school football was meant to be. These pimped out programs are fakes.

@Sammyswordsman please save this post for you know where. Thx. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Sammyswordsman please save this post for you know where. Thx. 

If they win, I'm indifferent. If they lose, Im indifferent. I dont live in Duncanville.  I live in a town that won a TEXAS state championship with home grown kids, like it should be.

I could give 2 SHITS about Duncanville. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rockinl said:

If they win, I'm indifferent. If they lose, Im indifferent. I dont live in Duncanville.  I live in a town that won a TEXAS state championship with home grown kids, like it should be.

I could give 2 SHITS about Duncanville. 

DV has over 6,000 students and open enrollment. It's top player is a transfer from Mesquite. Your argument is falling on deaf ears. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV has over 6,000 students WRONG (4280 Grades 9-12), and even if they had 6,000, do they have recruited players from all over the United States???

and open enrollment Yes, people are beating the door down to transfer to the bastion of academia, known as DHS..HAHAHAHA.

Your argument is falling on deaf ears. And your lovefest with a fake HS, nationally recruited "team" financed by UA, is silly.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rockinl said:

DV has over 6,000 students WRONG (4280 Grades 9-12), and even if they had 6,000, do they have recruited players from all over the United States???

and open enrollment Yes, people are beating the door down to transfer to the bastion of academia, known as DHS..HAHAHAHA.

Your argument is falling on deaf ears. And your love fest with a fake HS, nationally recruited "team" financed by UA, is silly.

Those numbers were quoted to me by the DV folks I was out with last night. I guess they embellished. 4k is still a huge number. 4x greater than SJCs enrollment of 1,100. I hope DV wins tonight for your sake.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I hope DV wins tonight for your sake.  

For my sake?? HAHAHAA 

 

This is about fake high school teams, not Texas or Duncanville. Good for them if they win. I dont care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

 

 

While you were sucking Mariettas dick... I guaranteed you they wouldnt go undefeated in the regular season... And look what happened.

You did say this, it has come to fruition. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

For my sake?? HAHAHAA 

 

This is about fake high school teams, not Texas or Duncanville. Good for them if they win. I dont care. 

Appears that you do. Wake up. It's almost 2020! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...