GardenStateBaller

SJC 14 at Duncanville 35 Final

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

OMFG

Stop with the nonsense. Honest. You are a good egg but you keep posting super stupid stuff like this.

7-7 tied with Grayson at halftime.

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, McEachern, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You know nothing about GA. Marietta beating SJP doesnt make them the best team in Georgia, sorry.

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, Marietta, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

So when does Marietta play Marietta?

• Haha 2

Just got first-class tours of Duncanville, Desoto and Cedar Hill campuses. Never realized how close in proximity they all are. Very similar to the BNU teams. SJC/DV kick-offf tomorrow is at 6pm CST. See you then! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just got first-class tours of Duncanville, Desoto and Cedar Hill campuses. Never realized how close in proximity they all are. Very similar to the BNU teams. SJC/DV kick-offf tomorrow is at 6pm CST. See you then! 

Who boy you missed an event full day of games

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, Marietta, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

You tried to tell that fool.  

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Is that game streamed do you know ?

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I guarantee you they dont go undefeated in the regular season. They have Grayson, Hillgrove, McEachern, and a pretty good Florida team to beat 1st.

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

So when does Marietta play Marietta?

What. Did. I. Say.

You need to start listening to me & just stop talking.

11 hours ago, Texasball said:

I will be lucky to make kick off on time.  I already have my ticket!

Going dove hunting tomorrow 😀morning.  Then picking up new camper trailer-  if anything crazy happens I will miss kickoff!

Missed dove hunting in Texas...

BGW

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

What. Did. I. Say.

You need to start listening to me & just stop talking.

You got everything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you insane?

Being a pussy and NEVER standing behind a team is all you ever do. Then where a favorite osses yoi rush to claim victory.

It's just being spineless.

but, have  a nice day!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

well, yet another year with no national top 25 team from GA.... ouch!

McEachern.

Like. I. Said.

This loss also doesnt make Marietta not-25.  Marietta is a pass heavy team & probably had a hard time moving the ball after the delays because of weather. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You got everything wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you insane?

Being a pussy and NEVER standing behind a team is all you ever do. Then where a favorite osses yoi rush to claim victory.

It's just being spineless.

but, have  a nice day!

I got everything wrong... Lol.

You do realize just because you type stuff it doesnt make it true.

While you were sucking Mariettas dick... I guaranteed you they wouldnt go undefeated in the regular season... And look what happened.

• Like 1

"Texas high school teams haven't played an out-of-state private school in the current MaxPreps national top 25 since 2015, and in recent years have faced pushback from the state coaching organization about scheduling opponents that can recruit and assemble all-star-type squads."

"I know that this is not a level playing field," Samples said of the UIL prohibiting teams from openly recruiting for athletic purposes, while St. John's and other national powers do. "But at this point, I'm not in a position to do anything about the rule".

hey'd find St. John's roster features quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava, who moved in from Hawaii, and the top four 2020 recruits in Washington D.C. who are committed to Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Tennessee.

They'd find St. John's received a $16 million boost in 2015 from Under Armour founder and St. John's alum Kevin Plank, helping subsidize national travel, including this week's three-night trip with 55 to 60 players flying into Dallas.

Proud to live in a town and a state where playing with what you have, is still what true high school football was meant to be. These pimped out programs are fakes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

?? Won't both Grayson and 'Dosta be in the Top 25 now??

In truth, this is a good point. The south bias often leads to rankings like this. A north east school loses, they are out. They had been overrated. A southern school loses and the assumption is the school that lost is great but the one that beat them is better! I have literally seen this done for decades in ratings. JAMIE is most notorious for this type bias. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rockinl said:

"Texas high school teams haven't played an out-of-state private school in the current MaxPreps national top 25 since 2015, and in recent years have faced pushback from the state coaching organization about scheduling opponents that can recruit and assemble all-star-type squads."

"I know that this is not a level playing field," Samples said of the UIL prohibiting teams from openly recruiting for athletic purposes, while St. John's and other national powers do. "But at this point, I'm not in a position to do anything about the rule".

hey'd find St. John's roster features quarterback Sol-Jay Maiava, who moved in from Hawaii, and the top four 2020 recruits in Washington D.C. who are committed to Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Tennessee.

They'd find St. John's received a $16 million boost in 2015 from Under Armour founder and St. John's alum Kevin Plank, helping subsidize national travel, including this week's three-night trip with 55 to 60 players flying into Dallas.

Proud to live in a town and a state where playing with what you have, is still what true high school football was meant to be. These pimped out programs are fakes.

@Sammyswordsman please save this post for you know where. Thx. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Sammyswordsman please save this post for you know where. Thx. 

If they win, I'm indifferent. If they lose, Im indifferent. I dont live in Duncanville.  I live in a town that won a TEXAS state championship with home grown kids, like it should be.

I could give 2 SHITS about Duncanville. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rockinl said:

If they win, I'm indifferent. If they lose, Im indifferent. I dont live in Duncanville.  I live in a town that won a TEXAS state championship with home grown kids, like it should be.

I could give 2 SHITS about Duncanville. 

DV has over 6,000 students and open enrollment. It's top player is a transfer from Mesquite. Your argument is falling on deaf ears. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DV has over 6,000 students WRONG (4280 Grades 9-12), and even if they had 6,000, do they have recruited players from all over the United States???

and open enrollment Yes, people are beating the door down to transfer to the bastion of academia, known as DHS..HAHAHAHA.

Your argument is falling on deaf ears. And your lovefest with a fake HS, nationally recruited "team" financed by UA, is silly.

5 minutes ago, rockinl said:

DV has over 6,000 students WRONG (4280 Grades 9-12), and even if they had 6,000, do they have recruited players from all over the United States???

and open enrollment Yes, people are beating the door down to transfer to the bastion of academia, known as DHS..HAHAHAHA.

Your argument is falling on deaf ears. And your love fest with a fake HS, nationally recruited "team" financed by UA, is silly.

Those numbers were quoted to me by the DV folks I was out with last night. I guess they embellished. 4k is still a huge number. 4x greater than SJCs enrollment of 1,100. I hope DV wins tonight for your sake.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I hope DV wins tonight for your sake.  

For my sake?? HAHAHAA 

This is about fake high school teams, not Texas or Duncanville. Good for them if they win. I dont care. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

While you were sucking Mariettas dick... I guaranteed you they wouldnt go undefeated in the regular season... And look what happened.

You did say this, it has come to fruition. 

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

For my sake?? HAHAHAA 

This is about fake high school teams, not Texas or Duncanville. Good for them if they win. I dont care. 

Appears that you do. Wake up. It's almost 2020! 

• Haha 1