OT: Trump "armada & submarines" on way...

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, Milo and Ann represent everything they abhor about Trump...his perceived hate, misogyny and intolerance.  It's what has been stated by protesters.  

i really don't not know why you all keep ignoring his actions.  Trump has called for fights, even stating he would provide legal coverage for an individual that had assaulted someone.

he most definitely helped in creating this environment we are seeing.

1)  So their "perceptions" and snowflake sensibilities take precedence over over free speech and thought? The "Everybody I Don't Like Is Hitler" mentality of the left wins the day?

2) It is laughable that you even attempt to compare violence and the denial of free speech between the two sides. You can't be serious. I could show you video after video of violent leftist activity from recent years. I could link to headline after headline about conservative speakers being denied and cancelled due to protests. And if allowed to speak you can just about bet your life that there will be some disruption if not several.

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

seems you don't realize why her speech was cancelled

Why was it cancelled? Not the BS reason they gave. If a university cant provide safety for a guest I sure and the hell wouldn't be sending my kid there. Again If this was any lib giving a speech none of you would be saying shit.

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, Milo and Ann represent everything they abhor about Trump...his perceived hate, misogyny and intolerance.  It's what has been stated by protesters.  

i really don't not know why you all keep ignoring his actions.  Trump has called for fights, even stating he would provide legal coverage for an individual that had assaulted someone.

he most definitely helped in creating this environment we are seeing.

You are on a roll of incompetence.  Keep it going.

58 minutes ago, concha said:

1)  So their "perceptions" and snowflake sensibilities take precedence over over free speech and thought? The "Everybody I Don't Like Is Hitler" mentality of the left wins the day?

2) It is laughable that you even attempt to compare violence and the denial of free speech between the two sides. You can't be serious. I could show you video after video of violent leftist activity from recent years. I could link to headline after headline about conservative speakers being denied and cancelled due to protests. And if allowed to speak you can just about bet your life that there will be some disruption if not several.

I have not provided my side on this issue, bet rest assured it's on protecting the constitutional rights of all citizens seeing as I dedicated 20 years of my life in support of that purpose.  

I'm providing commentary on why things are happening the way they are. if Trump was less abrasive, dismissive and divisive, there would not be violence as we are seeing now,  it's not as if UCB has not had conservative speakers before.

Here's what one UCB protester stated about the Milo event:  "We won’t put up with the violent rhetoric of Milo, Trump or the fascistic alt-right,” said a Berkeley history student who declined to give his name.  This was from an article in the Guardian.

Did any of you ever think that he is so much smarter than the world.  Remember he said he would never let the enemy know what he is up to and he knew more than the Generals.  So lets assume this one time he isn't telling one of his weekly lies.  Here goes

1.  He just said that to throw off the North Koreans and because we have seen from satellite imagery at night that place is darker than a Bayou swamp. So while old Kim Jung Fat and his big hat wearing Generals were peeping at the water for USS Carl Vinson.   President Tall Hair the one that has done more than any President ever the 1st 100 days sneaked into the country, Seal Team Six, Delta Force, Marine Force Recon, A.F. Para Rescue, the Texas Rangers, Georgia Bureau of Investigations, 3rd Boy Scout Division, 2nd Girl Scout troup and the Camera Crew from FIRST 48.:P. Don't laugh those damn Cookies will distract anyone and they are like Crack Dealers on every corner:  All the while each silently dispersed on covert missions to subvert his missile program.  So when they were celebrating the Birthday of Grandpa Kim Sum Fat Head they emptied out the propellant sabotaging all their missiles causing what shall hereby be known as the Great FIZZ OUT.  Meanwhile Sean Spicer continued the ruse in his daily Truth Sessions man that guy makes Baghdad Bob look like the Pope.  

Sheer genius>  Meanwhile that Armada was playing Bingo, getting ready for Shore Leave in Singapore while the world looked at still images and the Right wingers slobbered and Creamed themselves shouting Dammit we are not soft anymore we are gonna kick some Kim Jung Fat's ass.  Meanwhile now the spin has begun with See WHAT HAPPENED WUZ.  9_9  Only Mr. Trump and the Lying Spencer can hide a Carrier Battle Group.  Please get our Girl Scouts back in time for the cookie sales Mr President.   You are a Genius sir.  Keep em Guessing Keep em Guessing.  This time you even fooled the people closest to you.  That folks is talent :P

What's next will we convince Iran to be looking for a Tank Division in the middle of the Persian Gulf? :ph34r:

I am starting to wonder do we even have a carrier battle group called the Carl Vinson 9_9 Where are those Swabbies?

(@latimesgraphics)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I have not provided my side on this issue, bet rest assured it's on protecting the constitutional rights of all citizens seeing as I dedicated 20 years of my life in support of that purpose.  

I'm providing commentary on why things are happening the way they are. if Trump was less abrasive, dismissive and divisive, there would not be violence as we are seeing now,  it's not as if UCB has not had conservative speakers before.

Here's what one UCB protester stated about the Milo event:  "We won’t put up with the violent rhetoric of Milo, Trump or the fascistic alt-right,” said a Berkeley history student who declined to give his name.  This was from an article in the Guardian.

So as long as we agree with what you're saying come to our campus. If not we will destroy property, cause bodily harm and violence. We will blame it all on President Trump

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So as long as we agree with what you're saying come to our campus. If not we will destroy property, cause bodily harm and violence. We will blame it all on President Trump

So are you saying the rhetoric is unsubstantiated?  You think in Trump's speeches he was a uniter of races, religions and genders?

again, I'm not arguing on what's right or wrong, I'm providing my opinion on why we are where we are.

58 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So are you saying the rhetoric is unsubstantiated?  You think in Trump's speeches he was a uniter of races, religions and genders?

again, I'm not arguing on what's right or wrong, I'm providing my opinion on why we are where we are.

I think he is uniting us just as well as President Obama did.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BigDrop said:

At the 9:31 mark of the above interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business News Trump tells her:

"We're sending an armada-very powerful.  We have submarines-very powerful.  Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier."

The aircraft carrier was 3,500 miles away.  There were no submarines.  But Trump said this to apparently posture and gain leverage with North Korea.

I believe he is endangering the United States with what Ted Cruz called "pathological lies"  For the 25.5 million South Koreans in the greater Seoul metro area (and 35 miles from the demilitarized zone) he is risking all of their lives.  This isn't playing poker or negotiating a real estate deal; this is lying to a (nother) madman who has nuclear weapons and a battery of artillery that could reach as far as Japan.

FIRST of ALL, Trump has NO REAL military experience other than playing soldier in high school!(like 80% of the legislators in the government)! SECONDLY, ARMADA is a VASTLY incorrect term! I was in an ARMADA in Vietnam! For that time, the Corral Sea Carrier Group was more powerful than the one with the Vinson!(we had a main battle attack carrier, nine destroyers, a frigate, a cruiser, an Australian carrier, an Australian cruiser, and a hospital ship, in addition to a half dozen support ships! And we were a small component of what is commonly known as the 7th Feet, where the Enterprise carrier group was also on station! Thirdly, PRESIDENT Trump is only going on what is said to be the GOLD STANDARD of leadership in the United States military! And LAST, but CERTAINLY not LEAST! The position of United States nuclear submarines is TOP SECRET! THEREFORE, only the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the DEMOCRAT Party would know their location!

2 hours ago, concha said:

Interesting, how the DEMS are continually calling PRESIDENT Trump a FASCIST! When in reality, anybody who attempts to have a conservative rally, is met with hostility, protests, and RIOTS from the Left, to prohibit FREE SPEECH! Exhibit A, Conservative host Ann Coulter, was scheduled to speak at Cal Berkeley next week! But their administration CANCELLED the gig, fearing for Ms. Coulter's safety! (WHERE are the FUCKIN COPS?)But in TRUE Conservative fashion, she is going to nix the warning with the time honored slogan of, "DAMN the torpedos, FULL SPEED AHEAD!"

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

During his campaign you think he united us?  He won the election on division

You asked if I thought his speeches where uniting us? I answered now your changing the subject. Bottom line is the bitch has every right to give a speech at Berkley. It is called freedom of speech. Not freedom of speeches I like.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You asked if I thought his speeches where uniting us? I answered now your changing the subject. Bottom line is the bitch has every right to give a speech at Berkley. It is called freedom of speech. Not freedom of speeches I like.

You think his speeches were uniting?  You think him telling the Mexican judge to step down from hearing his case bc he couldn't be impartial due to the building the wall is a candidate that is a uniter?  

But bc he  says "we should all come together now". You are all good with it?  

do you have any racial pride or you just like all regardless?

19 hours ago, concha said:

This is America and you can believe what you like.

Where was all this energy and scrutiny of yours over the past eight years?

I musta been asleep when the Left Wing PSYCHOS lambasted Barry and Hills, when they tried to fuck up the World with an Iran deal for BILLIONS, to try and bride the Iranians into stopping their nuclear program! Or when Hills all but gave the Ruskies 20% of the US uranium supply. Or how bout when US federal agents were killed with guns supplied by the Barry administration, to arm the Mexican drug cartels! Or how bout Barry opening up TOP SECRET information, meant to be viewed only by select people in the FBI, CIA, and NSA, with need to know! But were spread to SIXTEEN organizations though out the administration, in an attempt to sabotage the incoming Trump Administration! And from the main stream media outlets, CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The silence is DEAFENING!

Just now, Horsefly said:

You think his speeches were uniting?  You think him telling the Mexican judge to step down from hearing his case bc he couldn't be impartial due to the building the wall is a candidate that is a uniter?  

But bc he  says "we should all come together now". You are all good with it?  

do you have any racial pride or you just like all regardless?

Sound like you are taking this personnel. You don't know shit about me to ask if I have pride, yet again a lib question how I should feel. I answered your questions he is uniting America on par with President Obama. Let me guess you think President Obama did a fantastic job uniting the country? Let me guess I am now a racist because I questioned him?