OT: Trump "armada & submarines" on way...

BigDrop

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Because we live in a POLICE STATE BANANA REPUBLIC?

it had nothing to do with free speech or why did they contract her to begin with?  It had everything tyo do with avoiding violence. 

But you dopes are as useless  as the left loons who cased this cancellation. 

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sound like you are taking this personnel. You don't know shit about me to ask if I have pride, yet again a lib question how I should feel. I answered your questions he is uniting America on par with President Obama. Let me guess you think President Obama did a fantastic job uniting the country? Let me guess I am now a racist because I questioned him?

It was a poorly worded question.  Let me ask, how did it make you feel, as a Mexican American, to hear him question the integrity of the judge?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sound like you are taking this personnel. You don't know shit about me to ask if I have pride, yet again a lib question how I should feel. I answered your questions he is uniting America on par with President Obama. Let me guess you think President Obama did a fantastic job uniting the country? Let me guess I am now a racist because I questioned him?

hey, thc, calm down

good news, I have decided you are my new best friend. :)

• Like 1

The Coulter, Yiannopouls and etc types of the world are worthless nobodies with absolutely NO standing whatsoever.....complete fools with an agenda of trying to hustle money from the weak in the name of their cause....Conservative "Extremism"

I'm reminded of Proverbs 18: 6-7 and many more verses in reference to loudmouth fools.

Proverbs 18:6-7 Fools’ words get them into constant quarrels; they are asking for a beating. The mouths of fools are their ruin; they trap themselves with their lips.

Free speech is not a biblical concept totally to start off with and I doubt very seriously the founders ever visioned an Ann Coulter or Milo Yiannopoulos traveling around the globe shitting on people of all walks of life in the name of Conservatism...

Bigdrop... This was in a CNN article today.   

" And China appeared to be reciprocating Wednesday, with Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang saying Beijing was "gravely concerned" about North Korea's recent nuclear and missile activities while simultaneously praising Washington's approach to the issue."

Sleep easy tonight friend. 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I think he is uniting us just as well as President Obama did.

He is being hounded by a hostile press.  It doesn't matter what he does or does not do.  His acts like funding for traditionally black universities will be poo-pooed and put on the back page at best, and any and every perceived slight or accusation made against him will be front page news.

It is Obama vs. Fox times 10 or 100.

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So as long as we agree with what you're saying come to our campus. If not we will destroy property, cause bodily harm and violence. We will blame it all on President Trump

This is spot on.

They bitch and whine that Milo and Coulter's speech incites violence.

The irony is that the only violence it apparently incites IS THEIR FUCKING OWN.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Me too. What excatly is Ann Coulter's purpose on this planet, Mr IQ?. She has never married and has no children.

Is it to be a loudmouth controversial bitch 24/7?

Your worthless and moronic opinions aside, her marital status and the volume of her voice have nothing to do with her right to express her opinions, Chip.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Your worthless and moronic opinions aside, her marital status and the volume of her voice have nothing to do with her right to express her opinions, Chip.

You have a very high opinion of your opinion and I just don't understand why?? Why?...You could be Ann Coulter.

You are a trainwreck mentally actually...warped to the highest degree.

It's like I know what you are going to say each and every time on any issuse because you say the same exact things each and every time...I own you mentally.

It's also like you have a conservative scroll in your back pocket that you whip out to prove "something" and it truly amuses to me..xD

Here's the kicker?  Let the evil bitch speak at your house.

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You have a very high opinion of your opinion and I just don't understand why?? Why?...You could be Ann Coulter.

You are a trainwreck mentally actually...warped to the highest degree.

It's like I know what you are going to say each and every time on any issuse because you say the same exact things each and every time...I own you mentally.

It's also like you have a conservative scroll in your back pocket that you whip out to prove "something" and it truly amuses to me..xD

Here's the kicker?  Let the evil bitch speak at your house.

You sound upset, Chip.

It's sad that our constitution bothers you so. And 1st amendment isn't my opinion, Chip. It's part of the foundation of this great nation that you are not bright enough to understand.

Stop embarrassing your kids, Chip. Please.

16 minutes ago, concha said:

You sound upset, Chip.

It's sad that our constitution bothers you so. And 1st amendment isn't my opinion, Chip. It's part of the foundation of this great nation that you are not bright enough to understand.

Stop embarrassing your kids, Chip. Please.

What's truly embarrassing is your defense of every single wingnut case that thinks they are Jesus Christ.. 

God is banned in a lot of places in this country, but the Milo Yiannopoulos' and Ann Coulter's are free to roam the land.

This isn't about free fucking speech to you. Stop kidding yourself and this forum or your children will grow up to be freakin Tucker Carlson or worse.

Wake up, son.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

What's truly embarrassing is your defense of every single wingnut case that thinks they are Jesus Christ.. 

God is banned in a lot of places in this country, but the Milo Yiannopoulos' and Ann Coulter's are free to roam the land.

This isn't about free fucking speech to you. Stop kidding yourself and this forum or your children will grow up to be freakin Tucker Carlson or worse.

Wake up, son.

Chip, stupid and upset is no way to go through life.

You are railing against the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution, Chip.

You can't get more un-American than that.

It's no wonder Chip's kids feel so humiliated.

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So if your a conservative you are hateful. If you destroy property, beat up people, that don't agree with you, then you are a loving soul? 

Exactly who are you calling a hateful person? When did it become ok to censor anyone for being hateful? 

So what about the choice of the students that want to hear her? What about their rights?

Don't care much about Ann C.  I'm just saying talking about her belongs in a Ann C. topic and not in this one.  

As a rule I am not a fan of denying a persons right to speak and not a fan of denying students a speaker they want to hear.  But I make exceptions regarding the KKK, Ann C, and others TBD.  ?

26 minutes ago, concha said:

You are railing against the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution, Chip.

You can't get more un-American than that.

I have that luxury when I see the Devil in action...... like Hitler really.

You sadly are programmed to do exactly what you are doing now......nothing, but repeating yourself.

cheeto, Head of Church, huh? You are a fool, concha-straight up.

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Unless you are in the military or have family in the military the average citizen doesn't need to know a damn thing. The less people who know the better. One of the biggest mistakes President Obama made was telling our enemies when and where we were going to strike. Less is more in this case. IMO President Trump is not playing any type of a game. He has had a solid 3 weeks. No matter how anyone wants to spin it. He got China to abstain from the vote on Syria and send coal ships back to NK. He served notice we are no longer passive. He has let our allies in the middle east know we have there backs once again. Like I said IMO he has done a solid job.

I can appreciate your opinion on how you think Trumps doing.  I see some positive changes but I'll wait until he does something good before I give him any credit.  I think it important to communicate to your fellow citizens when we are on the brink of possible war.  Not commuicate military plans but keep us in the loop.  A lot can be said to calm the nerves of our allies at the same time.

As for China, what happened to currency manipulation?  Not a big deal anymore?  Trump doesnt need to give them a pass on that.  Them helping on NK is in their interest as much as anyone else and has nothing to do with currency manipulation.  He just doesnt know what he is doing and he does not have experienced people around him to help.  That's why you see the WH have so much inconsistent messaging.  Nobody is on the same page.  

28 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I have that luxury when I see the Devil in action...... like Hitler really.

You sadly are programmed to do exactly what you are doing now......nothing, but repeating yourself.

cheeto, Head of Church, huh? You are a fool, concha-straight up.

Chip, your inability to distinguish between whether or not I believe every word that comes out someone's mouth vs. my support for the 1st amendment is no doubt one of the reasons your kids are so embarrassed about you.

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Don't care much about Ann C.  I'm just saying talking about her belongs in a Ann C. topic and not in this one.  

As a rule I am not a fan of denying a persons right to speak and not a fan of denying students a speaker they want to hear.  But I make exceptions regarding the KKK, Ann C, and others TBD.  ?

"Everyone I Don't Like is Hitler (or in the Klan)"

You either support the 1st amendment or you don't.

Don't be like Chip.

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip, you're inability to distinguish between whether or not I believe every word that comes out someone's mouth vs. my support for the 1st amendment is no doubt one of the reasons your kids are so embarrassed about you.

What you believe is not important and never will be (you established that)....your defense of the "scary/tragic" by using a piece of paper 226 years old is bizarre though. 

Devil or free speech.....

Your "1st Amendment" is not going to get you in Heaven...but, God, but God "1st Amendment"...God, to a crying concha.

"Should have listened to stupid, Caj!"

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

What you believe is not important and never will be (you established that)....your defense of the "scary/tragic" by using a piece of paper 226 years old is bizarre though. 

Devil or free speech.....

Your "1st Amendment" is not going to get you in heaven...but, God, but God "1st Amendment"...God, to a crying concha.

"Should have listened to stupid, Caj!"

Chip,

Freedom of speech is not "scary/tragic".  Are you really this dimwitted or are you just pulling everyone's legs?

It's ironic that you don't realize that, in your babbling, you are supporting church/theocracy over State.

Unlike you, I'm sure the Lord is capable of distinguishing between my support for free speech and what comes out of another person's mouth.

You really are just not a smart man, Chip. At all. The simplest of concepts just sail thousands of feet over your melon.

Do your kids a favor, Chip. Take a nice long break.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip,

Freedom of speech is not "scary/tragic".  Are you really this dimwitted or are you just pulling everyone's legs?

It's ironic that you don't realize that, in your babbling, you are supporting church/theocracy over State.

Unlike you, I'm sure the Lord is capable of distinguishing between my support for free speech and what comes out of another person's mouth.

You really are just not a smart man, Chip. At all. The simplest of concepts just sail thousands of feet over your melon.

Do your kids a favor, Chip. Take a nice long break.

1st Amendment is what you are sticking with in all that babble, I guess....not surprising.

Good luck, dude.

Maybe someone else will teach your children how to think for themselves and use their own eyes.

Later....

11 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You are a joke dude, give it rest or sell another tilt-a-whirl to Six Flags.  Going backwards:

3)"Inflammatory" to a liberal these days is any opinion that does not agree with their own.  Liberal mentality is the most hypocritical in existence (You fit the mold).  Inclusive of all ideas (unless they do not jive with left leaning rhetoric, then yo are not welcome to speak here).

2)You do not have any idea about the legal indemnities involved in any international deals.  We can review, recant, demand, anything we want.  The rest of the world or the UN doesn't have to play ball but there is no statutory clause saying we cant review or try to amend an agreed upon deal.  

1)Only a true idiot would see the actions of the US military as the worries for South Korea's population and not the literally insane dictator that is in the North.  

In 20 years of posting on social media your's is the most disrespectful post I have read.  You called me "a joke, dude."  "only a true idiot..."

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

So the conservative students at Berkley should riot and destroy property every time a lib wants to speak. You know be violent?  Then it would be ok to not let the lib speaker on campus?

Coulter inflammatory? Oh that's right you don't agree with her therefor she is wrong and has no right to her opinion.

I didn't say any of this.  Since I wrote this Berkeley has agreed that she will appear and they will announce the location at the last moment.  

Why are lumping me into Berkeley?  I am proud that I was accepted there 50 years ago.  It is one of America's best universities.  But I didn't go.  But I'm damn proud that I could get in.

I also want to thank you for agreeing with the New York poster who called me names.