Longview TX vs West Monroe LA 9/20

Horsefly

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

CALPREPS.COM
neutral field
[2018] Longview (TX) 35, [2018] St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) 20

We don't need to use crackpot fantasies with Longview. We can just look at the games that they played.

31 minutes ago, The Guru said:

🙄

08/31   Beat Lufkin (TX) 35-28

09/28   Beat Rockwall (TX) 42-35

12/08   Beat Westfield (Houston, TX) 14-0

12/15   Beat Tascosa (Amarillo, TX) 45-42

12/22   Beat West Brook (Beaumont, TX) 35-34

So Longview couldn't beat any one of these brilliant high school football teams by 15 but they'd definitely do it to SJR?

👌

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

We don't need to use crackpot fantasies with Longview. We can just look at the games that they played.

So Longview couldn't beat any one of these brilliant high school football teams by 15 but they'd definitely do it to SJR?

👌

I think a good matchup for Longview would be  #1 ranked 8A team in Florida   Deerfield Beach.🏉

My money is on Longview.

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wayne hills vs Longview would be a fair game

Wayne Hills, NJ lost to the 5Oth ranked South Carolina team Ridge View 12-0 this year..

Just what kind of freakin idiot are you?

Whenever you or Big Loser W/nothing invade a thread it always turns into an uneducated cesspool.

Ridge View, SC 12 Wayne Hills, NJ 0 

SMDH

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wayne Hills lost to the 5Oth ranked South Carolina team Ridge View 12-0 this year..

Whenever you or Big Loser W/nothing invade a thread it always turns into an uneducated cesspool.

SMDH

Lmao that’s what makes it a perfect matchup.. Wayne hills is the worst, but I seen Longview play so my money’s on Hayne hills

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wayne Hills, NJ lost to the 5Oth ranked South Carolina team Ridge View 12-0 this year..

SMDH

freakin nj in a West Monroe/Longview thread......

source.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s their goal.  Once guru has been responded to in a thread he’s like a boil on the ass and won’t go away 

I blocked that cocksucker.

I'm just trying to talk football....not deal with casual trolls who dont know the sport.

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

I blocked that cocksucker.

I'm just trying to talk football....not deal with casual trolls who dont know the sport.

True.  They say the weather could be wet, I like LV run game,  regardless I think they can grind it out with that big 250lb RB and win big if need be.  I like ya’lls athletes 

2 minutes ago, Kalven said:

SJR would do more than hang with Longview....

These are some teams that hung with Longview last year.

But according to Texans, they're the New England Patriots.

12 hours ago, The Guru said:

08/31   Beat Lufkin (TX) 35-28

09/28   Beat Rockwall (TX) 42-35

12/08   Beat Westfield (Houston, TX) 14-0

12/15   Beat Tascosa (Amarillo, TX) 45-42

12/22   Beat West Brook (Beaumont, TX) 35-34

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Checking the weather for the area at gametime they are predicting rain.  Will that impact LV and their passing game?  Maybe both teams will have to slug it out.  

That damn tropical storm gonna be hell on Texas this week.

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

True.  They say the weather could be wet, I like LV run game,  regardless I think they can grind it out with that big 250lb RB and win big if need be.  I like ya’lls athletes 

Yeah, Kevin Jones got overshadowed by Jessie Anderson last year. Blocked for Anderson in those jumbo packages, hardly ever ran the ball but LV folks always knew Jones could run. LV deep at FB. Very solid running game all around when you consider this dude as well https://247sports.com/Player/Kaden-Meredith-46082503/

I more so see that 28-10 scoreline now, especially with the rain in forecast.

25 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah, Kevin Jones got overshadowed by Jessie Anderson last year. Blocked for Anderson in those jumbo packages, hardly ever ran the ball but LV folks always knew Jones could run. LV deep at FB. Very solid running game all around when you consider this dude as well https://247sports.com/Player/Kaden-Meredith-46082503/

I more so see that 28-10 scoreline now, especially with the rain in forecast.

If it is just moderate rain without big wind - Longview will still throw the ball.

• Like 1

Made Maxpreps Top 10 games this week.

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/zoVN3IPBCEKMMaXj9UnsPQ/maxpreps-top-10-high-school-football-games-of-the-week.htm

7:30 p.m. Friday at Independence Stadium (Shreveport)

Top Players

Longview: QB Haynes King (6-2, 190), DL Sawyer Goram-Welch (6-4, 280), WR Kyas Moore (5-8, 155), RB Kaden Meredith (5-9, 180), LB Tyshawn Taylor (5-10, 175)

West Monroe: DL Dontrell Cobbs (6-4, 260), LB Brooks Miller (6-1, 195), WR Jerry Day Jr. (6-0, 170), ATH Cayden Pierce (6-1, 210), RB Derome Williams (5-9, 175)

The Lone Star State and Pelican State tussle in the Joe Delaney Memorial Classic. Longview is coming off its first state title in 81 years last season and has won its first three games of the season. West Monroe has gone 14-1 in back-to-back years and is 2-0. This is the fifth meeting between these two schools and first since 2006. The Rebels have won three of the previous four matchups.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1