Longview TX vs West Monroe LA 9/20

Horsefly

On 9/21/2019 at 8:05 AM, RedZone said:

QB or no QB West Monroe is not chopped liver. They know how to play football.

I think if West Monroe is going to win state this year they will have to find some type of passing game....just a "keep them honest" passing game, at least.....something.

True this -  I finally took time to look at the stats on this game.

Longview defense held them to 152 total yards and 14 of that was passing.  

Longview gave them short field with botched snap on the 16 yard line and they cashed in.  After that WM didn't cross the LV 40 yard line or something like that.

Longview rushed for 247 yards themselves- which included 91 yard TD run...

I am kinda disappointed in @westbankeagle for acting like this is not good win beating WM in Louisiana.

I said from the beginning this game would be closer --That's just because I respect WM and horses they always have.

Not to completely stir the pot - but coach king was not happy with the non calls for pass interference during the game.

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I have him on ignore.  Others should do the same.  Like rotten fruit he’ll eventually die on the vine with no one to chat with 

Go back to Texas 6a boards cause 90% of us on here Are getting sick and tired of you  and @RedZone posting These Booty ass schools that stay in their Safe Space and schedule The worst, so they can say they went undefeated and won a state championship in Texas lmao 😂 

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Longview gave them short field with botched snap on the 16 yard line and they cashed in.  After that WM didn't cross the LV 40 yard line or something like that.

I am kinda disappointed in @westbankeagle for acting like this is not good win beating WM in Louisiana.

I said from the beginning this game would be closer --That's just because I respect WM and horses they always have.

Not to completely stir the pot - but coach king was not happy with the non calls for pass interference during the game.

It's a good win for a LA team. It's not a good win for a nationally ranked Texas team. If Longview was what they were hyped to be, this should have been 3 TDs, refs or no refs.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

It's a good win for a LA team. It's not a good win for a nationally ranked Texas team. If Longview was what they were hyped to be, this should have been 3 TDs, refs or no refs.

Can't help what reporters and bogus ranking systems say.

Without questions Longview is good football team.  How good is still to be determined and this weeks game will be very interesting vs Rockwall.

7 minutes ago, westbankeagle said:

Rankings are meaningless,  they don’t win championships unless the goal is a MNC.  

Every win is a good win, they have kinks to work out on offense, I’m sure king and co are aware of that. They will need to address that soon if they hope to defend their title  

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Can't help what reporters and bogus ranking systems say.

Without questions Longview is good football team.  How good is still to be determined and this weeks game will be very interesting vs Rockwall.

Who the FUCK IS Rockwall 😂 someone gotta remind these cowboys that this is a website for national relevant teams 😆 

37 minutes ago, Texasball said:

That 95 yd TD run was the backbreaker and a large chunk of Longview's total offense. Lobo really didn't do much as far as chunk plays.

West Monroe missed a tackle and the Lobo RB took it to the house.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the FUCK IS Rockwall 😂 someone gotta remind these cowboys that this is a website for national relevant teams 😆 

Rockwall would be the #5 rated team in the embarrassingly crappy state of nj..

Of course, that may not be saying a lot.

Rockwall can light the scoreboard up.

• Haha 1