Holy shit Sportnut WTF

imaGoodBoyNow

9 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

I must be doing something right !

And what’s that, dumbass?  Embarrassing yourself? Ruining this forum? Promotion of setting race relations back 100 years? Dividing and causing frustration and consternation? If that is what you strive for as “right”, then you’re a ninja. You’re pathetic. You are a psychotic-loser-bigot. You and your ilk have no place in my world as a man of color. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

And what’s that, dumbass?  Embarrassing yourself? Ruining this forum? Promotion of setting race relations back 100 years? Dividing and causing frustration and consternation? If that is what you strive for as “right”, then you’re a ninja. You’re pathetic. You are a psychotic, lose, bigot. You and your ilk have no place in my world as a man of color. 

No wonder they don't want his ass down at the retirement home.

He must shit all over everything he's around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scottdale said:

IN YOUR WORLD????

You don't own nothing. Everything you have will one day be gone and so will you. 

Yep. In my world as set forth by God through Jesus Christ. God say that I have to love narrow-minded dumbass bigots like you. So I do.But I don’t have to like you. So I don’t. But I do pray for your kind and foe continued tolerance for you and your ilk. You and your ilk have no place in “my world”. 

Material things will be gone. But my spirit will live. I can say the same for you. But you will be happy because you’ll have 40 virgins at your beckon call for eternity. Enjoy y

59 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

This does not belong to you. Your body is just a temporary shell being used until you depart this earth. I prefer to look at things in my own way instead of what someone else tells me now that I am an older person with my own experiences in life that no one else can tell me about. That is why I can't accept that things will ever change because they have not in the decades I have inhabited these United States.  Your spirit will live only as long as you are being thought of in the memory of those you touched. 

Are you under the impression that I am Muslim? Probably are, since you are one of the sheep. I don't eat pork because I don't want to. It was not good for me and my high blood pressure went away when I stopped eating it. See, misinformation goes a long way, doesn't it? That is a trumpette for you. 

Thanks Allah. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ignore is a great feature!

Agreed. This was the first time I’ve engaged him (them) in months. I should have known better. But his self-centered, self-serving nature thinks it’s ok to spam the forum with his BS. He and his ilk challenge my tolerant and compassionate nature...at a minimum. He’s back on my “not worth my time” list. Dude’s a joke and embarrassment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

That's a solid post...He reminds of this.....Two Blacks in public today were shopping and one yelled to the other, " yo, don't forget that chicken nigga"....People just shook their heads and the two nitwits just went on shopping....But, don't use the N word....He's lost it like most in the Democrat party...Gone.....

It’s everyone else’s fault when people don’t understand that to be able to speak that “language”, you have to “be in the club”...as a fellow African American friend of mine called it. The club? And then someone who speaks that way wonders why they don’t get the respect they THINK that they deserve. I just SMDH. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just heard that Drummer was just RESTRICTED for posting a crude quote. Yet the Nut continues to denigrate this site. Smh. 

I flagged two members for spam this morning. 

It had nothing to do with the content of any particular post but the sheer number of posts on the first 10 pages of this forum. 

NorCalRuss was very close to joining the party as well, but his spam posts were contained to one page. 

There has been discussion of closing the OT section altogether. I suggest that you gentlemen over here take a moment for self reflection and be more thoughtful of each other. Think about why these two users have been removed. What brought them to the point of acting the way they did that caused their posting restrictions? I think anyone with any little bit of sense can come to a serious logical conclusion as to the tit for tat childishness that is the OT forum. 

Think hard and do better before the site is forced to remove this section altogether. 

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Hawg,

I know that you perform a thankless job, and I realize that we are all a bunch of knuckleheads over here. So thank you for keeping some law and order in the old wild west. I know that at least some of us will continue to support your efforts, and will do a little self-reflection on our contributions and behaviors.

Regards,

BL

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Second I saw Hawhgs avatar On OT section I already knew shit was going down

Yep. Shit just got real. 😲

I know that the mods would have just assumed that we police ourselves, but we didn't do a very good job of it. Specifically one (actually two) person ruined it IMHO. But we all enabled that behavior by replying to that knucklehead, and it snowballed in this shit show. Now it's time for us to put up or shut up since said knucklehead is on a timeout. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. Shit just got real. 😲

I know that the mods would have just assumed that we police ourselves, but we didn't do a very good job of it. Specifically one (actually two) person ruined it IMHO. But we all enabled that behavior by replying to that knucklehead, and it snowballed in this shit show. Now it's time for us to put up or shut up since said knucklehead is on a timeout. 

Na no way, that’s who got the boot 🥾??

u gotta be shitting me

FF4E60D6-7D3B-454B-B35B-DC5B059BDCE1.gif