CNN whistle blower

thc6795

On 9/20/2019 at 7:29 AM, DBP66 said:

you better hope the whistle blower isn't telling the truth....it's being reported that Trump is holding financial aid (250 million already allocated by Congress) to Ukraine unless they do an investigation into Joe Biden!?!....what a f*in POS he is...just like you Tex....🤡

You fucking idiot. You're so fucking dumb.  What is the entire DemoRat media machine talking about right now?  Biden and his crooked ass son.  How do you know President Trump and his team didn't leak just enough for you fucking idiots to swallow hook line and sinker? 

When I call you a fucking idiot I sincerely mean it. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You fucking idiot. You're so fucking dumb.  What is the entire DemoRat media machine talking about right now?  Biden and his crooked ass son.  How do you know President Trump and his team didn't leak just enough for you fucking idiots to swallow hook line and sinker? 

yea...someone ratted the Pres.out but it was actually Donny's plan all along!!??...genius Tex!!....f*in moron...🤡

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Exactly. He's gullible AND a doofus. Not a winning combo for him. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

As Politico and the NYT make clear, Biden as VP threatened Ukraine with loss of aid if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into his son’s activities.  The Left might need to be careful here.

They won't because their arrogant asses think that they control the news 100%. They also believe that it doesn't matter one way or the other if what they irresponsibly throw on the wall is true or not...they won't apologize and just move on and "leak" the next bullshit story/accusation. Their TDS leftist followers will fall in line without question. THAT they can count on. This arrogance and their belief that rational, critically-thinking Americans are flat out dumb will be their undoing. Trump is going to destroy in '20. 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

As Politico and the NYT make clear, Biden as VP threatened Ukraine with loss of aid if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into his son’s activities.  The Left might need to be careful here.

The only thing "the Left" needs to be careful about is giving oxygen to a story has already been discredited multiple times (but you can count on the NYT to fuck it up), and to remember it is irrelevant to what Trump has done – Which is what the subject of this thread is about.

Given the same caveats as in my earlier post, let’s review what we think we know about the Crimea of the Century:

The Trump Administration has  silenced a whistleblower from the intelligence community   who sought to inform Congress about President Trump’s conduct toward the incoming president of Ukraine (unprecedented and most probably illegal) . And multiple reports now confirm that the president directly pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s son—the latest example of Trump seeking foreign assistance to help him win an election.

Small Subset of Additional Supporting Reporting:

Is this legal? No. It’s illegal for a campaign to solicit anything of value from foreign individuals, including an expensive law-enforcement investigation of an opponent. It’s also illegal for the president to commit bribery, which is listed in the Constitution as an impeachable offense. It’s a deep betrayal of the United States. Again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

@15yds4gibberish 

How's everything brother?  Hope all is well.

I have been debating with myself about responding to this topic.  Again, we are faced with an another situation where the President has gone to another foreign government to seek help to win an election.  Apparently that is now 'winning' and acceptable.  We have known for a long time that the GOP commits voter suppression and now it is an established political move to gain help from anybody who can help them, enemy or otherwise.  

I don't know if Trump supporters truly believe that this is all made up by the media or not.  It is an upside down world and people who might normally be reasonable have now become immersed in conspiracies and do not believe what can be so easily confirmed as true.  How impossible is it that the media, our intelligence community, retired military generals, ex secretaries of Defense, foreign intelligence agencies, foreign journalist, majority of citizens in this country, and the actual words that come out of Trumps mouth and his actions are ALL FAKE NEWS?  Forgot to mention the dozens of sexual assault claims against Trump where he reportedly did exactly what he said he had done on that access Hollywood tape.  Even when he says those words they think it is all fake and it's the media's fault and not Trumps fault.  And the women of course are liars because they are not his type.  ?????

It is almost like Climate Change, where the only people on the planet who don't believe that it is real is the GOP and our President.  I'm sure you have heard about Trumps latest attack on the environment and California specifically.  I read an article yesterday about how the birds in North America have declined by 30%.  Many reasons like loss of habitat and pesticides (repealing regulations).  The bees are another serious affect that Climate Change has brought us and we get to watch it unfold in real time.  People migrating due to unlivable conditions is already happening and will only get 1000% worse every year.   

There is too much that is wrong today and we need leaders more than ever and not some cult leader like we have.  I put all this on the voters who keep putting these people in power.  And all out of spite and fear from the loss of privilege and fear of change.

End of incoherent rant.  Have a great day brother. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

They won't because their arrogant asses think that they control the news 100%. They also believe that it doesn't matter one way or the other if what they irresponsibly throw on the wall is true or not...they won't apologize and just move on and "leak" the next bullshit story/accusation. Their TDS leftist followers will fall in line without question. THAT they can count on. This arrogance and their belief that rational, critically-thinking Americans are flat out dumb will be their undoing. Trump is going to destroy in '20. 

But what if it is true?  What then?  Does any of it matter?  What can Trump do that would be going too far for you?  Is there anything Trump could do that you would consider being against the interest of this country?  

As far as I know, the media did not force Trump to make any phone calls and the media did not force anybody from our Intel community to become a whistle blower or the IG to agree with them.  So how is this the fault of the media?  At some point Trump has to be responsible for what Trump does and says and not put it on the media.  They do not make him say or do anything, they just report.  Trump actually said himself that he would welcome help from a foreign country if it would help him win the election.  He told it to Stephonofoglofogus or whatever his name is.  Lol

What about the rule of law?  Congress has the responsibility and duty to provide oversight.  It is part of our constitution and it is being ignored by Trump and our DOJ.  It does not matter if we agree with the oversight or not, it is the law and it is being flagrantly broken.  That is fact and not dependent on your or my personal feelings about if it's fair or not.  

Do you honestly think that there is a conspiracy so big and far reaching and that there is nothing that you can count on to be true except if you heard it on Fox?   Where is the critical thinking when that is what is believed?  

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

But what if it is true?  It's not true as of right now. And the left and MSM with their "leaks" don't exactly have a great track record as of late...if you hadn't noticed What then?  We'll cross that bridge...I'm not holding my breath that will amount to anything more than the usual nothing burger of the left showing that they will do whatever it takes to take down Trump. Doesn't matter the wreckage that they cause in the process. And for the left and MSM to act like this isn't happening is just flat out unethical and further supports the egregious behavior. This blatantly obvious 24/7/365 witch hunt that the left is on does nothing to convince me nor any other moderate/Republican that Trump is some bad person. In fact it does the opposite. We aren't dumb. We see what's happening. Does any of it matter? Depends What can Trump do that would be going too far for you? Here's the thing. He's done absolutely nothing that "goes too far" to even remotely think about that question. Him being a meanie doesn't faze me. I'm a reasonable and compassionate man. I will evaluate that travesty when/if it happens. Still not holding my breath. Is there anything Trump could do that you would consider being against the interest of this country?  Yes....see previous question. But I would pose the same question to you and the rest of the left. As a FORMER DEMOCRAT for most of my life, I am absolutely disgusted as to where the left has gone. I'm disgusted that the MSM committed journalism suicide by getting in bed with the dems. You are a reasonable and compassionate man as well. I know that you don't like Trump; I get it. I refuse to believe that somewhere inside of you that you can't think this is okay. Maybe I'm wrong. 

As far as I know, the media did not force Trump to make any phone calls and the media did not force anybody from our Intel community to become a whistle blower or the IG to agree with them.  We have no idea what happened yet. So how is this the fault of the media?  Doesn't matter about "fault", the media has disgraced themselves to the point where AT LEAST 50% of the population doesn't trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em. Deservedly so. I wouldn't line my daughter's cat box with the NYT or WAPO. At some point Trump has to be responsible for what Trump does and says and not put it on the media.  He always takes responsibility. He owns his shit. The left keeps trying to say that he doesn't, and he continuously proves them wrong. It's amazing that Obama and Hillary were never treated like this with all of their shady shit that they did. Were they angels? They do not make him say or do anything, they just report. They flat out make shit up...they flat out lie. They flat out lean left their bias. EVERY report is negative. Even if it's positive they put a negative spin on.  Trump actually said himself that he would welcome help from a foreign country if it would help him win the election. Of course the whole comment in context is never talked about. Just what you just quoted is parroted along with a bajillion other left parrot phrases. He told it to Stephonofoglofogus or whatever his name is.  Lol Do you mean the guy peddling his book?

What about the rule of law?  Congress has the responsibility and duty to provide oversight. Oversight and what Congress is doing are completely two different animals. This is a witch hunt. Another responsibility is to legislate. Why aren't they doing that? Yet another way the dem controlled house is failing us miserably. I can't believe that you buy their BS. Honestly. It is part of our constitution and it is being ignored by Trump and our DOJ.  I disagree that Trump is ignoring it. He's just standing his ground like a REAL leader. He doesn't and will not succumb to democrapic intimidation tactics like all of the other repubs before him. And the left hates ...clearly hates it. It does not matter if we agree with the oversight or not, it is the law and it is being flagrantly broken. Disagree  That is fact and not dependent on your or my personal feelings about if it's fair or not.  

Do you honestly think that there is a conspiracy so big and far reaching and that there is nothing that you can count on to be true except if you heard it on Fox?  YES! I watch Fox and the MSM to stay balanced as possible. I can hardly take 5 seconds of the idiots on the left outlets. Their bias, lies, and support of overturning election results and supporting a soft coup is disgusting. I literally laugh (and get pissed) listening to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, The View, blablablbla. Where is the critical thinking when that is what is believed?  It is my ability to think critically that convinces me as to what's going on. As I said, I'm not dumb. I am not naïve. I don't get fooled easily. In fact I'm pretty damn smart (if I do say so myself), and am pretty solidly grounded in this world. I have a higher education degree(s) and more life experience that would care to have sometimes. As an American, I accept that the left is what it is now. It's what we do. But I don't have to support that ideology. And I don't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

did Biden pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor or not?

You'd think that the House would want to investigate such a situation. After all, this is a man that could be President one day (not). I'm becoming more convinced that followers of the left realize the double-standards and hypocrisy and simply just don't care. In their minds the ends justify the means. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You'd think that the House would want to investigate such a situation. After all, this is a man that could be President one day (not). I'm becoming more convinced that followers of the left realize the double-standards and hypocrisy and simply just don't care. In their minds the ends justify the means. 

That is it exactly.  They hate President Trump more then they love Ametica

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Great reply bro. 

I wonder why all these panties, are getting soaked over President Trump getting info from another country. Yet they had a yeast infection or sand in there clams when killiary paid for the fake Russian dossier? 

Right?! Trump can't take a dump without controversy and a subsequent investigation about said dump. What truly puts it over the top for me is the reporting by the MSM. It's a no-brainer. Clearly, they are in bed with the dems and their progressive agenda. Going forward and forever they'll have to prove to me that they're worth a shit and halfway believable. Until then, they're like 66 to me, always wrong. Bet the opposite of whatever they are reporting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That is it exactly.  They hate President Trump more then they love Ametica

Doofus sheepboy with his little emojis would tell us otherwise. Actually, he doesn't tell us. He just responds with little emojis like a 10 year old school girl. You are exactly right. They hate the history and current state of the US of A. They hate Trump because he fights for preserving the fabric (the good and bad...it's our history...we own it) of our nation. And he fights for it like no other President EVER has. The left can't push him around nor intimidate him, and they hate it. It is no secret that they'll do whatever it takes to get rid of him (except move to Canada 🤣) no matter how much it harms people or our country. So yes...that's putting party before country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Doofus sheepboy with his little emojis would tell us otherwise. Actually, he doesn't tell us. He just responds with little emojis like a 10 year old school girl. You are exactly right. They hate the history and current state of the US of A. They hate Trump because he fights for preserving the fabric (the good and bad...it's our history...we own it) of our nation. And he fights for it like no other President EVER has. The left can't push him around nor intimidate him, and they hate it. It is no secret that they'll do whatever it takes to get rid of him (except move to Canada 🤣) no matter how much it harms people or our country. So yes...that's putting party before country. 

She/ her is a little school girl...curls and all! He is the forum punching bag!

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea...someone ratted the Pres.out but it was actually Donny's plan all along!!??...genius Tex!!....f*in moron...🤡

Yes you fucking idiot.  President Trump knew all along that this whistleblower story was bullshit and played, along.  Just waiting for the DeomoRATIC shit show to gobble it all down.  What are the rats saying and doing now?  Condemning foreign interference.  What is AG Barr and the IG report going to show?  The Obama administration using foreign spies against the Trump campaign. 

You really are a fucking idiot.  You're like a fucking sponge who soaks up every bullshit story there is. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1