New #2 In NorCal!!

AztecPadre

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

LOL. I know why you're doing this and I don't blame you. I hate that clown. But saying 4 random posters, who all have a hatred for Folsom, are proclaiming Serra is #2 is laughable. 

Laughable???.... Apparently Cal Preps Disagrees.... :) 

image.png.4560bc1e29b3f1fba0dcf4f13c21d8eb.png

Cal Preps pretty much has it "42-14 In the 4th and Never In Doubt"... :) 

It's the WCAL guys Proclaming this, You and the rest of "The Folsom" guys on that board are still busy making excuses for having your doors blown off by DLS...

• Haha 4

Just now, THEOC89 said:

It's the WCAL guys Proclaming this, You and the rest of "The Folsom" guys on that board are still busy making excuses for having your doors blown off by DLS...

I've only seen one poster making excuses. 

Find me one single poll that has Serra ranked ahead of Folsom.... 

Extra, extra, read all about it! WCAL homers say their team is better than another team. Breaking news! 

• Like 1

I heard a rumor that Folsom let DLS win so they can play in a second rate bowl against a Sandy-Eggo team, while DLS has to deal with the invincible juggernaut. 

Then Folsom can brag about beating Ocean Valley Prep all off season. 

Will confirm if true or not. But the sources are solid. They are pretty spot on when it comes to sniffing out some bitch ass hoes! 

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I heard a rumor that Folsom let DLS win so they can play in a second rate bowl against a Sandy-Eggo team, while DLS has to deal with the invincible juggernaut. 

Then Folsom can brag about beating Ocean Valley Prep all off season. 

Will confirm if true or not. But the sources are solid. They are pretty spot on when it comes to sniffing out some bitch ass hoes! 

Yeah that's what happened detective. Folsom let DLS beat them. 

LOL

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

LOL. I know why you're doing this and I don't blame you. I hate that clown. But saying 4 random posters, who all have a hatred for Folsom, are proclaiming Serra is #2 is laughable. 

norcal rankings.jpg

Those rankings are debatable.  Folsom is getting the inheritance ranking right now.  Once they play MA next week and eek out a win, Serra will be hands down the #2.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

And we know how accurate CalPreps is.  Just take a look towards the top of the pickem results. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Those rankings are debatable.  Folsom is getting the inheritance ranking right now.  Once they play MA next week and eek out a win, Serra will be hands down the #2.

You really think Folsom is going to eek out a win against that team? 

Jesus Christ did Folsom get goosed by DLS again or am I still drunk? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

norcal rankings.jpg

Now you are on the other end of it, similar to hearing naysayers across the boards saying Folsom  is better than Dela etc. The noise should be good for Folsom and light a fire under their ass and keep it burning all the way to the sbg. I think they will have a chance to prove to everyone by meeting Serra in the D-1 playin game, am I right ?  Last year Folsom had no one to challenge them and they deteriorated down the stretch because of it. Just sit tight and let it play out. You want the last laugh don't you ?   

• Like 2