New #2 In NorCal!!

AztecPadre

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The good teams can make the avearge ones look really bad. 

Very true. But I expected a little more from Buchanan. DLS is definitely executing.  I like this DLS team. They are small as a team. But scrappy and tough. They’re going to have to really hyper-improve though to beat SoCal. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I guess Folsom was scared of losing so they brought Ngata into the game to start the 2nd half. He's looked very good considering he's not 100% and didn't play the 1st half (Boobie Miles anyone?)

But Folsom is still in trouble 33-28 Oak Ridge.

Did you actually pay to watch this small market game?

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I honestly think that Serra-SM would beat Folsom. I hope that we get to see that game. Serra is legit this year. I’d like them to play DLS but that won’t happen. So let’s pray for a Serra/Folsom game. 

Folsom won tonight over OakRidge 36-33. OR missed last second field goal. OR led most of the second half. Ngata was out for first half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A national team doesn’t suck because one player didn’t play. Maybe if he was in the Trinity league strength and conditioning program he would have played this week 

You mean SJB or MD... 

Quit giving the whole league credit for what they do.... 

And I doubt this would fix anything.... Don't be stupid... 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A national team doesn’t suck because one player didn’t play. Maybe if he was in the Trinity league strength and conditioning program he would have played this week 

This just isn’t one player you goofball. He’s one of the best players in the country. Take that away from any team in California not named mater Dei or SJB and they’re going to take a step back. 

• Haha 1