Georgia HSFB scoreboard Lowndes 48 MNW 21 FINAL.

TheMaximumHornetSting

I knew the game wouldn’t be close. You guys think I was sandbagging. This was a mismatch from the start. The coaching is the Achilles heel of Florida is why GA is better. 

Florida has unbelievable individual talent. Second to none. But when there is no guidance, structure or discipline then the talent goes to waste. 

Sucks that the coaches are paid so poor. Literal stipends. Such a waste of talent 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I knew the game wouldn’t be close. You guys think I was sandbagging. This was a mismatch from the start. The coaching is the Achilles heel of Florida is why GA is better. 

Florida has unbelievable individual talent. Second to none. But when there is no guidance, structure or discipline then the talent goes to waste. 

Sucks that the coaches are paid so poor. Literal stipends. Such a waste of talent 

That doesnt make any sense.  You say that in literally every game.

MNW just played IMG very well & are top 3-5 in FL. Regardless of everything else... If you are the more highly ranked team & have been playing well... You dont just lose to an inferior team because they have better coaching.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That doesnt make any sense.  You say that in literally every game.

MNW just played IMG very well & are top 3-5 in FL. Regardless of everything else... If you are the more highly ranked team & have been playing well... You dont just lose to an inferior team because they have better coaching.

Coaching is so important at the high school level.  And like I said a couple days ago Lowndes has plenty of studs especially on D. 

So they can match up athletically with northwestern and they have light years better coaching. 

A lot of those Miami teams play backyard ball and just tried to overwhelm you athletically.  That doesn’t work against fundamentally sound,  disciplined teams who also have studs. 

I predicted 42 to 21 

Roswell defense is shutting down Milton consistently but everyone has done that. Buford, JSerra, Alpharetta for the first half (only 3 points) Milton is just so bland this year. That QB Yates literally MADE that team. His ring needs to be the biggest  

problem is they have the worst HS QB televised in a game this season. Can’t win with zero 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Coaching is so important at the high school level.  And like I said a couple days ago Lowndes has plenty of studs especially on D. 

So they can match up athletically with northwestern and they have light years better coaching. 

A lot of those Miami teams play backyard ball and just tried to overwhelm you athletically.  That doesn’t work against fundamentally sound,  disciplined teams who also have studs. 

I predicted 42 to 21 

Yeah. You do that every week. 

Its called sandbagging.

And denying you sandbag is called being in denial.... Or being manipulative 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I predicted 42 to 21 

I have a yellow #2 pencil used by General/President George Washington in 1779. Trying to sell it for $19k, interested?

Authentic bite marks on the eraser head from his wooden dentures.

• Haha 1