Georgia HSFB scoreboard Lowndes 48 MNW 21 FINAL.

TheMaximumHornetSting

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah. You do that every week. 

Its called sandbagging.

And denying you sandbag is called being in denial.... Or being manipulative 

Not in the slightest. I said STA would win. Same with Deerfield over Zachary. I said Armwood would beat N Gwinnett. Didn’t happen but I thought they were. 

Florida just plays a lot of mismatch games so it seems like sandbagging. Lol

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I have a yellow #2 pencil used by General/President George Washington in 1779. Trying to sell it for $19k, interested?

Authentic bite marks on the eraser head from his wooden dentures.

So what we’re the advantages for MNW in this game? What strengths of theirs was gonna exposes Lowndes weaknesses? And what were the weaknesses?

Dont act like people aren’t allowed to give an honest opinion and then try and diminish that opinion to fit a narrative. 

All signs pointed to a Lowndes win. 

Unless you can give me the pre game breakdown to prove otherwise 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not in the slightest. I said STA would win. Same with Deerfield over Zachary. I said Armwood would beat N Gwinnett. Didn’t happen but I thought they were. 

Florida just plays a lot of mismatch games so it seems like sandbagging. Lol

Zachary lost to East Ascension, lol. DFB might not be in the tippy top in FL, but they are a talented team & Zachary lost to a LA team Id never heard of. Good indication Zachary was about to get their ass stuffed.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So what we’re the advantages for MNW in this game? What strengths of theirs was gonna exposes Lowndes weaknesses? And what were the weaknesses?

Dont act like people aren’t allowed to give an honest opinion and then try and diminish that opinion to fit a narrative. 

All signs pointed to a Lowndes win. 

Unless you can give me the pre game breakdown to prove otherwise 

As GSB pointed out.... ALL 7 experts in the PrepForce pick em went with MNW. And they were more highly rated Nationally.

Lowndes is run heavy on the norm, & MNW always has a stout Run D & they played the almighty IMG very tough... Holding them to 10 offensive points. Why would anyone in their right mind think Lowndes would score 35 in the 1st half.

I thought itd be 10-7 Lowndes or something like that.

MNW had proved themselves vs better teams. NO signs pointed to a Lowndes win. I just figured they would cause most people nationally dont know how good they are since they dont nornally play big OOS games.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Zachary lost to East Ascension, lol. DFB might not be in the tippy top in FL, but they are a talented team & Zachary lost to a LA team Id never heard of. Good indication Zachary was about to get their ass stuffed.

Not really. Even the resident @ATLien12x picked the Zack Attack. 

I thought Deer Jerkey would win but not by 53

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

As GSB pointed out.... ALL 7 experts in the PrepForce pick em went with MNW. And they were more highly rated Nationally.

Lowndes is run heavy on the norm, & MNW always has a stout Run D & they played the almighty IMG very tough... Holding them to 10 offensive points. Why would anyone in their right mind think Lowndes would score 35 in the 1st half.

I thought itd be 10-7 Lowndes or something like that.

First off there is no such thing as a HSFB expert. Just a bunch of pencil necks who look like Dallas Jackson. Lol. 

They have no more inside info than you or I. LMAO!