Georgia HSFB scoreboard Lowndes 48 MNW 21 FINAL.

TheMaximumHornetSting

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just thought it was ironic with you calling out the Hawg defense...and that same defense putting the BIG WOE on The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.

Rufus>>

Last week this dude called me a cock sucker when I've never been anything but cool to his punk ass. 

Now tonight he's showing his true squirrely colors creating new log ins to try smack talking. 

Ol' mealy mouth ass dude. Done went over the edge I'm afraid. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Just thought it was ironic with you calling out the Hawg defense...and that same defense putting the BIG WOE on The Mighty Warner Robins Red Demons.

Rufus>>

I didn't see the game, boss.... so I have no idea what happened. And look, if you can't handle me calling out anything colquitt, you might as well block me now. That goes for all colquitt fans. Simple as that. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I didn't see the game, boss.... so I have no idea what happened. And look, if you can't handle me calling out anything colquitt, you might as well block me now. That goes for all colquitt fans. Simple as that. 

I suppose the same goes for you.  You wanna throw shade at the Colquitt defense...I'll jab you back.  It's simple as that.

Rufus>>

Looks like the Westlakes ran out of steam vs Grayson...Grayson pulls it out 35-21.

John Curtis put up 72 points last night....on a not very good Landry-Walker team this year.

Curtis better score them while they can......

Rummel going to beat John Curtis this year.....wait for it, wait for it..

7-3 lmao

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The city of Valdosta Dominated in both OOS performances... 

Valdosta 44 Beaufort 7

Lowndes 48 MNW 21

Next week Valdosta plays @ Lowndes. 

The city school and the county school you mean. Two seperate entities.And to think. 25 years ago, many of Lowndes better players would be wearing black & gold. 40 years ago, most would. And 50 years ago, all of them would.. When Valdosta takes the Buford approach, there is going to be a helluva payback. Culling the best players from a 50 mile radius was a Bazemore specialty. Hyder didn't cast as far a net, wasn't as aggressive in player acquisition as Bazemore, but gladly accepted out of county players. 

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I knew the game wouldn’t be close. You guys think I was sandbagging. This was a mismatch from the start. The coaching is the Achilles heel of Florida is why GA is better. 

Florida has unbelievable individual talent. Second to none. But when there is no guidance, structure or discipline then the talent goes to waste. 

Sucks that the coaches are paid so poor. Literal stipends. Such a waste of talent 

Trending down.  Wow.  Sad