Quick Louisiana Scores

RedZone

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Longview, TX 17 West Monroe 7 Final

Archbishop Rummel 7 6A Oak Grove 3 Final

Zachary 19 6A Brandon, MS 17 Final-...The Z rebounds to take out the #2 team in MS.

More later.......hitting the road..

How many points has Rummel scores this season?

I hope their offense has been taking the defense out to dinner on Saturday nights. Lol

That's not a slight on them, just an observation.

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

The O is struggling.  But it's not like they're playing The Louisiana School of Deaf.

I was being sincere. If I remember correctly, Caj maybe a post about their talent and it just surprised me at how little they have scored. Their defense has been huge to be able to shut opponents out while barely scoring. It's unusual to see a team winning with zero offensive production.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I was being sincere. If I remember correctly, Caj maybe a post about their talent and it just surprised me at how little they have scored. Their defense has been huge to be able to shut opponents out while barely scoring. It's unusual to see a team winning with zero offensive production.

Offensive juggernaut, I tell you. lol

On the bright side we've only given up 6 ponts (2 FGs) in 14 quarters of football this year....1 jamboree and 3 games.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

The State of Louisiana better watch out when we start clicking on offense.....and we will.

But, right now......painful, it's like we hired Les Miles this off season.

You ain't had to go there 😂😂😂.

On the bright side...Yall only got 3 DI teams to worry about from the looks of it (Brother Martin, Catholic (BR), and JC).

The rest are looking shaky.