Hey GSB Let’s Get Longview Tx out of their Safe Space in 2020

imaGoodBoyNow

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@imaGoodBoyNow Coach King receives my OOS Scheduling Alerts each week. When he's ready, I'm sure he'll act. 

Coach king has been playing teams from LA for years.  He's from LA, he coaches at a HS that's close to its border that allows him to play LA teams without traveling far.  That's probably not going to change any time soon. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I see the convenience of traveling to LA, but why wouldn't he host a quality, OOS team from outside the SW? 

Did you ask him?   Maybe that’s his philosophy or interest, playing teams from the SW instead of from all over.  My thing is everyone doesn’t have to jump on the national scheduling wagon. And that’s ok too.  

Coach king isnt afraid to schedule anybody but he refuses to jump through hoops to schedule anybody, every oos team we have played including John curtis has called us. Longview is secure in our reputation board talk wont influence king in one bit I know I played for the man when we ended curtis's 27 game winning streak.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lobo51 said:

Coach king isnt afraid to schedule anybody but he refuses to jump through hoops to schedule anybody, every oos team we have played including John curtis has called us. Longview is secure in our reputation board talk wont influence king in one bit I know I played for the man when we ended curtis's 27 game winning streak.

That’s nuts there’s no hoops, that’s BS

@GardenStateBaller has a list of teams foaming at the mouth to play down there

its just a click of the button,

Unfortunately  Coaches stay in their Safe Space 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dude STFU...  

I tried not to say it but the only reason y'all even play OOS is because nobody in your state wants to play the transfer loaded BNU teams...  So you think everyone should schedule like y'all and that's just BS... 

If y'all where on par with the rest of your state you'd see a lot less OOS games because the in state teams would be willing to play you... 

Longview has something good going on with what they're doing so... Yea shut it... 

When Longview is ready they'll schedule somebody else... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude STFU...  

I tried not to say it but the only reason y'all even play OOS is because nobody in your state wants to play the transfer loaded BNU teams...  So you think everyone should schedule like y'all and that's just BS... 

If y'all where on par with the rest of your state you'd see a lot less OOS games because the in state teams would be willing to play you... 

Longview has something good going on with what they're doing so... Yea shut it... 

I'm glad somebody realizes what's going on but again all they have to do is pick up the phone like john curtis did

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude STFU...  

Bro you do know The BNU played like 3 Public schools this week, some BNU schools are men and play tougher teams 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro you do know The BNU played like 3 Public schools this week, some BNU schools are men and play tougher teams 

What is this 5th grade mentality of tying manhood to high school football? Again Longview can play with any team in the nation we've proven that by beating teams ranked in the top 25 in the last 20 years. But again redistricting is coming up in February make the calls we will need non district games, just pick up the phone coach will gladly hear you out, just dont pull a john curtis and cancel the series after one game.

7 minutes ago, Lobo51 said:

What is this 5th grade mentality of tying manhood to high school football? Again Longview can play with any team in the nation we've proven that by beating teams ranked in the top 25 in the last 20 years. But again redistricting is coming up in February make the calls we will need non district games, just pick up the phone coach will gladly hear you out, just dont pull a john curtis and cancel the series after one game.

😂 were not no Slap dick Louisiana team,  nor our we a Blufpkin or a Tyler Perry team 

And y’all scared to play the top Texas teams what makes you think your coach is gonna schedule a top Oos team

• Like 1
  • Haha 1