Hey GSB Let’s Get Longview Tx out of their Safe Space in 2020

imaGoodBoyNow

44 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Of course Texas don’t travel oos ! Except to play tag with some Louisiana neighbors 

Well yall want us we dont have to travel the country to find what we already have in texas, New Jersey as a whole when it comes to football leaves alot to be desired which is why the top teams have to play out of state you need the title of mythical national champions because New Jersey sucks when it comes to hs football texas teams could care less about the mnc because guess what the college coaches will still come 

Just now, Lobo51 said:

Well yall want us we dont have to travel the country to find what we already have in texas, New Jersey as a whole when it comes to football leaves alot to be desired which is why the top teams have to play out of state you need the title of mythical national champions because New Jersey sucks when it comes to hs football texas teams could care less about the mnc because guess what the college coaches will still come 

Who did you beat in the state championship last year, trust me ur in the small ball league in Texas 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who did you beat in the state championship last year, trust me ur in the small ball league in Texas 

Small league ball on texas probably makes us #1 in Jersey which is my point we dont have to leave the state to find quality opponents  yall do. But then again we've played Allen and won btw what about your precious New Jersey teams

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wtf is this BS. Wtf is We do it cause we can, what a waste of Gate money 💰 because your playing a oos Cause You Can lmao 😂 

I mean shit we don't have too. 

Truthfully there are several states like this. 

your state ain't exactly competitive outside of the BNU so you guys have to play OOS. 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I mean shit we don't have too. 

Truthfully there are several states like this. 

your state ain't exactly competitive outside of the BNU so you guys have to play OOS. 

Ehhhhh like I said we can easily play Hackensack or Irvington west Orange etc etc and fill up schedule with easy wins , we have BNU teams that don’t play oos and you don’t hear about those BNU teams cause joes beats those teams by 55, your not gonna get as many college recruiters at ur game ,  when your playing slap dick local teams, but play good known oos teams  the recruiters will show up

@Ararar these  guys act like they Don’t got Alumni at that these schools, all it takes is TD Club, that’s active, you act like Most These private’s got money and shell it out which is BS 98% of us private’s fund our oos games because the parents and community are extremely active for fundraising, shit between the parents and alumni I’m sure your teams can form a TD Club with 1,500 members, ask them for $100 donation 

💥 Bammmmmm $150,000 in your account for travel expenses 

If your generous $200 donation 

now you got $300,000 in you bank

stop being Greedy