Hey GSB Let’s Get Longview Tx out of their Safe Space in 2020

imaGoodBoyNow

15 hours ago, Texasball said:

Who cares how bad that MD beats SJC now.  Hell they probably have nothing left in the tank and MD coming off bye week.

Your go to move.

Saint Joseph's Prep beat SJC the week before Duncanville.  Maybe they left Duncanville the scraps. Of course not huh Weightset.

It's only when you think a team is about to beat a team, a Texas team beat thoroughly as well. You did that with Bellevue as well.

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Your go to move.

Saint Joseph's Prep beat SJC the week before Duncanville.  Maybe they left Duncanville the scraps. Of course not huh Weightset.

It's only when you think a team is about to beat a team, a Texas team beat thoroughly as well. You did that with Bellevue as well.

I got you - So another words - IMG must be way overrated because they got the scraps that both SJP and Duncanville left behind.

Just being honest - I believe MD is really damn good and would win this game pretty good either way (scraps or no scraps)

If it wasn't for guys like 

@The Guru and @imaGoodBoyNow  we could have less shit talk.   Its one thing to debate each other and it is one thing to be told everything sucks and all the BS coming from those guys  --- You and I could do better except at times you join them in all the BS instead of keeping it real.  I will assure you when guys keep it real with me that I will keep it real with them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

I got you - So another words - IMG must be way overrated because they got the scraps that both SJP and Duncanville left behind.

Just being honest - I believe MD is really damn good and would win this game pretty good either way (scraps or no scraps)

@The Guru and @imaGoodBoyNow  we could have less shit talk.   Its one thing to debate each other and it is one thing to be told everything sucks and all the BS coming from those guys  --- You and I could do better except at times you join them in all the BS instead of keeping it real.  I will assure you when guys keep it real with me that I will keep it real with them!

If it wasn’t for @Texasball walking around like some got their dick in his ass, I’ve never seen such a Leery, angry, afraid, stuck up,  hypocritical  Fan base in my whole life

On 9/22/2019 at 11:52 AM, The Guru said:

SJC lost the week before and the week after.

And will lose next week, too.

But this goofball is still bragging about it.

Prediction: 5 years from now, these jokers will still be bragging about this win.

I wouldn't call any of this bragging.  I would call it responding to your needless trolling and lies of everything in Texas sucks or trash blah blah blah blah...

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If it wasn’t for @Texasball walking around like some got their dick in his ass, I’ve never seen such a Leery, angry, afraid, stuck up,  hypocritical  Fan base in my whole life

That's your ass talking because you mouth knows better -  You do nothing be troll the thread and run down everything.  You and your side kick Guru are the first to dismiss everyone and call all things in Texas Trash. 

You are freaking jerk with nothing good or positive to say

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

That's your ass talking because you mouth knows better -  You do nothing be troll the thread and run down everything.  You and your side kick Guru are the first to dismiss everyone and call all things in Texas Trash. 

You are freaking jerk with nothing good or positive to say

Gtf off your HighHorse already, when everyone was congratulating you guys in the thread you went Ape shit, Absolutely BatShit Crazy, and was acting like the biggest clown 🤡 

after seeing that that post I decided it was my duty to put your dick in the dirt

76B1312B-7AB6-4AE2-9C83-736EE2DE9545.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Texasball said:

How about Duncanville got the scraps?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He doesn’t get just because they were  good years ago that means SJC is a tier 1 team, Shit DBP won a MNC a few years back and now look at them,, you gotta keep it relevant 

I don't believe any team who can battle vs DF beach, SJP, DV, and IMG in competitive games should be considered some slap dick team as you boys are now making them.

I don't know of any bad not relevant team who can battle IMG in close game!!!

Who wins right now if IMG played STA?

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Why is it they're the only one's that didn't for you?

Don't just argue to argue man.

The original post you are pulling this from -  I was just saying things didn't work out like he wanted it to.

Meaning DV loss combine with SJC losing to SJP, IMG, and MD - had that happened those guys would been even more out of control if that is even possible.

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller

set up @Columbiafan CHS and Longview for 2020

that would be Good game

Nice but good luck with the logistics of either team being able to travel to the other

But I've spoken to GSB before about getting a OOS game for Columbia but these stuff don't happen overnight and I want to have all my information before I start looking for specific opportunities 

@GardenStateBaller can attest to this

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Columbia doesn’t have the money to travel nor can they fundraise so I’ve been told. The only teams capable of offering all expense paid road trips are SJC and IMG. Pick your poison. 

That is currently the case but as I've mentioned when we spoke in the past I'm trying to convince them to lean towards these bigger opportunities in the future (we have spoken about a few bordering state teams which could be big jumping off points and work towards bigger games over time) so baby steps