Hey GSB Let’s Get Longview Tx out of their Safe Space in 2020

imaGoodBoyNow

23 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

😂 were not no Slap dick Louisiana team,  nor our we a Blufpkin or a Tyler Perry team 

And y’all scared to play the top Texas teams what makes you think your coach is gonna schedule a top Oos team

You know Lufkin has been as high as number 2 in the nation and was a constant force in the national polls for a decade. What I can tell you is that is you stripped away all the transfers and recruit's Lufkin would bitch slap you with the home grown talent. Matter in fact how many NFL guys do you guys have currently ? Lufkin has 3 not including Dez Bryant who I'm sure is better then any mother fucker you guys have produced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2019 at 9:15 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

@imaGoodBoyNow Coach King receives my OOS Scheduling Alerts each week. When he's ready, I'm sure he'll act. 

Longview is suppose to play Temple Tx next year to kickoff the season at Jerry's World. Temple has 2 Freshman currently playing on Varsity. Both of these kids will be 5* star recruit's. So in a couple of years give them a call so Jr can show why he is going to be one of the best QBs in the country. Just wait for it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You know Lufkin has been as high as number 2 in the nation and was a constant force in the national polls for a decade. What I can tell you is that is you stripped away all the transfers and recruit's Lufkin would bitch slap you with the home grown talent. Matter in fact how many NFL guys do you guys have currently ? Lufkin has 3 not including Dez Bryant who I'm sure is better then any mother fucker you guys have produced.

Lmao 😂 same I wouldn’t count fez Bryant either... whatta bum

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

Longview is suppose to play Temple Tx next year to kickoff the season at Jerry's World. Temple has 2 Freshman currently playing on Varsity. Both of these kids will be 5* star recruit's. So in a couple of years give them a call so Jr can show why he is going to be one of the best QBs in the country. Just wait for it.

Longview QB he’s 5 star and he’s wiggitty Wack 

6 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Temple Texas lmao Cedar Ridge just bitch slapped that team wow really stepping out of your Safe Space with that one

Just now, Gametyme said:

I've been posting on this board well before it was this board. When my kids were not in HS. I can't help the fact my son is a beast and your kid is cannon fodder I'm assuming

That guy can't have kids. He was born too close to a cell tower and under some power lines. 

Can't make babies.

And if he did, they'd be born nekked.

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

That guy can't have kids. He was born too close to a cell tower and under some power lines. 

Can't make babies.

Makes sense. Usually guys like him either rode the bench or dick in highschool. Kid probably a scrub that never played but has something to say about everybody else kid.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't make babies.

Bro this guys on here bragging that his son his the best and is gonna be a 5star qb , these type of dads are bad news man I’m telling you

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol and this guys a dad, damn I feel for the kid, he has to go home and deal with that 

Don't have to feel bad for him just sit back and watch what he does. I don't usually post about him but you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Texas football. The point is Longview is not running from competition. They're literally going to play one of the most loaded under classmen teams in Texas next year. Temple 2022 and 2023 class will have multiple ESPN 300 kids in it. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Spoken like a true dad of a scrub. His highlights are out there. There is a reason they kicking off at Jerry world next year. 

Might as be Wayne’s World cause no onone cares about Temple Texas lmao that’s a first, I can understand if he plays at NS or Duncanville or Katy but Temple Tx lmao

thats what we call Bush League 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Might as be Wayne’s World cause no onone cares about Temple Texas lmao that’s a first, I can understand if he plays at NS or Duncanville or Katy but Temple Tx lmao

thats what we call Bush League 

Just goes to show how little you know about Texas football. Temple has more wins then Duncanville and NS will ever have in football. He would start next year at either Duncanville or NS. 

Screenshot_20190820-131441_27.jpeg

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Another clown dad trying to indoctrinate the rest of us into thinking that his kid is special.

🤡

Guess your kid is a scrub too ? You guys missed the point about Longview running from talent but I'm pointing out they have a game next year with a team that is going to be loaded with talent. They got at least 3 kids between the 22 and 23 class that will be highly recuited without the transfer kid your schools have to rely on.  Nobody is scared of your teams you just live in a warped reality.

• Haha 1