IMG 35 SJC 20 Final

MA Fan

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Only 2-3 teams in America would have a winning record vs SJP, DV and IMG at this point. There are still elites outside Tier 1. 

Based on precedent SJC should be out of the Top 100 though.  

Not that I agree with it because I don’t.

But the lazy polls should at least be consistent 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This should be a good one, two physical teams. Who controls the LOS. 

If img can limit Blake corum then they should be able to win. Sfa is not built to play from behind and their qb doesn’t go through progressions quick enough to move it down the field efficiently against a secondary like img’s. I’d go 8 in the box and let the elite img corners go man up every play. Force sfa into throwing downs = W. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Considering everyone on here (Texas haters) want confirmation about the level of play  -  Did Duncanvilles win over SJC 35-14 combined with the competitive game that SJC just gave IMG prove anything you people?

Everybody knows dv is for real. Just think there’s a couple teams that would have their way with them. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

If img can limit Blake corum then they should be able to win. Sfa is not built to play from behind and their qb doesn’t go through progressions quick enough to move it down the field efficiently against a secondary like img’s. I’d go 8 in the box and let the elite img corners go man up every play. Force sfa into throwing downs = W. 

IMGs QB is not elite, their passing game was very limited.  Both teams are fairly one dimensional.  Strategy should be for both defenses to force the other to beat them throwing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Texasboys23 said:

Have there way? They have the best football player in the nation.  Nobody would have there way with them.

Hm. Think the highest rated and best player in tx plays running back at north shore. Jaquiden would not beat Bryce in a matchup. Tons of other factors go in to a game, ask st frances if their superstars were enough.  Will be getting out to tx in a few weeks to watch dv and will be able to see for myself. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

IMGs QB is not elite, their passing game was very limited.  Both teams are fairly one dimensional.  Strategy should be for both defenses to force the other to beat them throwing. 

Right 100%. Saw them against prep and at least they were able to get a little something going through the air. When I say st frances has d1 receivers and has absolutely no passing threat I mean it. MD should not have been able to keep the defense as simple as we did against a team like that.