Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Oh God, like I said damatrius Davis beat you with a simple offense that relied on athletes offense but you want Bosco? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If negro wants to play a Texas team then CALL them and stop the bs.  That’s what they’re saying.  

Hell you don’t know what you want, one minute it’s TX should play more OOS and when we agree to that thought you say we don’t really want Bosco.  🤡 

I am no fan of Texas football and certainly not TexasFrog,  but to claim that recruitment and transferring in Texas are even remotely close to what is now happening in California is just laughable.

Compare the status of the likes of Trinity League 15 or 20 years ago compared to today.  It is night and day and the reason is the programs have sold themselves out to gain football prestige.

Scrotum jockeys bragging about the accomplishments of these teams are pretty pathetic.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Its not weird to you that you care so much about kids transfer in to a private school in another state? We know the top schools in tx bring in whoever they want. We don’t care we want to play you. Excuse after excuse. I hope somebodies paying you for all of this 🤡.  It seems to be heavy on your heart that the top team in Texas wouldn't even play for our southern section championship. Kids want to play in the best program sorry thats at private schools. I know it’s tough to look online and see txhsfb in the shadows but it’s ok buddy we know you guys are the best hahahaha 😂 I’m assuming it’s not a problem to play those vomit  🤮 private schools as that one goofball calls them if you win, but if you lose, then it’s because of x,y, & z. Didn’t kyler Murray the best player to ever play in your state transfer to a better program after his freshman year? “But that’s different he moved in because it’s a better school academically and they played their taxes and voted on the school board. We don’t get transfers because of the football program.” Get out of here with that softness you know exactly why he transferred there. I want to play you guys so bad but at the same time not really cause damn you guys bitch about everything 😂  Soft. 

Kyler’s family moved into Allen...He was not recruited!

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Ha-ha-ha.. DLS thought Euless Trinity had a simple offense too.

pretty positive we aren’t talking about either of those  schools or games from years ago. Ha-ha-ha. I spent a few hours yesterday watching as much dv Katy and NS. All are simple and rely on athletes. Katy has some big guys up front so they can run that offense. No checks at the line no communication after the huddle is broken. No different looks on defense either, simple stunts only. Could either qb from dv or ns process down field against elite dbs once a team that’s better up front limits their running game? Yeah right, both stare down receivers you know where the balls going the whole time. Like I’ve said before it gets a lot more complex than that state championship last year between NS and Dv. Reliant on athletes and athleticism, not scheme. Roll the tape and you’ll see the difference it’s really not that hard. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

If negro wants to play a Texas team then CALL them and stop the bs.  That’s what they’re saying.  

Hell you don’t know what you want, one minute it’s TX should play more OOS and when we agree to that thought you say we don’t really want Bosco.  🤡 

They should play more out of state but they won’t. But no, after doing my due diligence and breaking down the state championship for my self, you for sure don’t want to see either team. I look at it from a different perspective and actually break down the tape. Do the same. What would you guys have to talk about if you got embarrassed by a lil ol California team? 😂 

They should play more out of state but they won’t. But no, after doing my due diligence and breaking down the state championship for my self, you for sure don’t want to see either team. I look at it from a different perspective and actually break down the tape. Do the same. What would you guys have to talk about if you got embarrassed by a lil ol California team? 😂 

Breakdown the tape..    LMAO.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

I am no fan of Texas football and certainly not TexasFrog,  but to claim that recruitment and transferring in Texas are even remotely close to what is now happening in California is just laughable.

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

74 families moved to Allen, TX over a 5 year period.  Shocking!!!  It's one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.

Mater Dei's 2017 Team...   --  54 listed transfers on the team.   LMAO

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei's 2017 so called National Championship team.

54 listed Transfers on it.

Source:  Los Angeles Times.

74 / 5 = 14.8

Allen averaged 15 per season during their peak run.

🤷‍♂️

Frankly if they want to play let them play. 

TX teams have lost big before, in state and OOS.  We still came back and talked about football.  

I don’t think any Texan will check out of life if a HSFB game is lost.  😂 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Texasfrog said:

74 families moved to Allen, TX over a 5 year period.  Shocking!!!  It's one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.

😄

THEN: "Transferred-up all-star teams aren't impressive! That wouldn't fly here in Texas!"

NOW: "Yeah, so families moved to Allen! It's one of the faster growing areas in the nation!"