Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

5 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Breakdown the tape..    LMAO.

Yes I do. Would you like me to break it down for you in a couple weeks when I’m out there? Would love to! Let me know and we can! Have multiple sjb/md games on tape and would love to hear what you have to say when I present actual challenges dv would face. Oh wait I know the answer- were just jealous of your big stadiums and fan bases! 🤡 

Just now, The Guru said:

The Trinity League didn't exist 15 years ago.

and the CIF-Southern Section changed their transfer policies just three years ago.    Oppps..

Coach Rollison.... "Ok boys, what position of needs do we need for next year..   RB, QB, WR, LB, DE, CB??...  Let's go get some transfer players for next year.   We have 14 scholarships to give out."

Ha-ha-ha-ha

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Nothing special about Mater Dei or St. Johns Bosco.

If the Texas UIL had those same joke "transfer rules" and allowed kids to play anywhere.

There would be at least 8 Mater Dei's and St. Johns Bosco in Houston TX alone.

As is we already have teams that can go toe to toe with them.

nobody can convince me that the best 2 in Texas does not have chance to beat the sig2 in Cali .

The problem is we knew prior to the season who was the best in Cali and nobody can be sure who those two are in Texas!

74 families moved to Allen, TX over a 5 year period.  Shocking!!!  It's one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.

One of the things that this exposes is the inability of us to determine whether any Mater Dei families actually moved to SoCal. Since it's a private school, those records will never be known.

Just another way for these Texas clowns to nibble at the edges and claim moral superiority where none exists.

9 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Nothing special about Mater Dei or St. Johns Bosco.

If the Texas UIL had those same joke "transfer rules" and allowed kids to play anywhere.

There would be at least 8 Mater Dei's and St. Johns Bosco in Houston TX alone.

another 8 in Dallas..   2 in San Antonio and at least 1 in Austin.

😄

This has already been debunked.

Anyone that has been around and following this crap for the past 20 years like a few of us have can easily see what is going on today.

It's not about State Titles or anything like that.   It's about "High School National Championship"

The two Southern California Private School Programs have basically sold their soul to chase that National Championship Title.   

We'll Recruit, recruit, recruit and recruit to get the best players from the large area of Southern California to fill our roster with Top-line prospects to chase that Title.

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

👆

That, admittedly, looks bad.

Allen is a massive school that I assume serves a huge area.  Is it open enrollment?

Appreciate the information. I abhor this crap.

I tell you Southern California Private School blowhard loudmouth idiots this simple thing.

When all 50 States are playing with those "JOKE TRANSFER" rules and policies that the CIF-Souther section has in place.    Then pat yourself on the back!!

PS.  Don't wait for Texas though.  I don't see that happening anytime soon...  "WE'RE Obviously SCARED!!"

1 minute ago, concha said:

Allen is a massive school that I assume serves a huge area.  Is it open enrollment?

Allen is a large area of Dallas that has "ONE SCHOOL" in it... "Allen High School"

It's the largest Public School in Texas.   They dont have to divided their kids between 2, 3, or 4 High Schools.

Just now, concha said:

It's a one high school town.

So they have the largest high school in the country.

A city of 100,000 people purposefully refuses to build another high school so they can stack one school with all the talent for community "pride."

• Thanks 1

I tell you Southern California Private School blowhard loudmouth idiots this simple thing.

When all 50 States are playing with those "JOKE TRANSFER" rules and policies that the CIF-Souther section has in place.    Then pat yourself on the back!!

PS.  Don't wait for Texas though.  I don't see that happening anytime soon...  "WE'RE Obviously SCARED!!"

We know brother. 6500 kids at Allen but you’re at a disadvantage. 

18 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Mater Dei's 2017 so called National Championship team.

54 listed Transfers on it.

Source:  Los Angeles Times.

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

Allen gained 34 move-ins for football for the 2017-18 school year, according to documents obtained through open records requests.

Source: Dallas Morning News.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Allen gained 34 move-ins for football for the 2017-18 school year, according to documents obtained through open records requests.

Source: Dallas Morning News.

Like I said...  When the entire country is playing with those Joke Transfer rules that the CIF-Southern Section has in place.

Let me know and then pat yourself on the back.

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

when Allen has 54 football transfers on their roster... and most of them were prospects with offers before they even entered the front door at Allen HS.   Let me know.

They had 34 just in the 2017-18 school year.

They averaged 15 per year from 2013-2018.

So it's not out of the possibility that this has already happened, guy.

👍

2 minutes ago, concha said:

It’s not open enrollment at Allen  - plus open enrollment does mean kid can transfer to play football 

1990 population of Allen = 19563

2000 =  45032 

2010 = 84925

2018 =  104636

Reports that they will tap out at around 124k

most here are not fan of their blue print - having said that they set up their school system to achieve both academically and athletically.