ot: cops draw down on unarmed group of 12 year olds

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now I shall go back to reading response from all these guys who are so much more intelligent than I am.  It provides more entertainment and a unique opportunity to not have too address clear nonsense. 9_9 By the way Native Americans are shot more than any group. Those savage thugs no doubt.  Interesting the people that were originally abused and their land stolen, and the people stolen to work the land after it was take are killed the most by cops. Yeah no history to this B.S.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/10/current-statistics-of-us-police-show-natives-killed-at-a-higher-rate-than-blacks/

This is your 5th thread in the last 2 months where you pop in a thread claim to be intelligent then bolt because you are so intelligent.

What a freakin case you are...

18 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

cheeto, would have capped all 5 kids.

You would just call them niggers, right? Hell, you called Devil Dog that and his living room is probably as big as your whole trailer.

You made it plain a while back that anything you say defending the black race is moot and general horseshit.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rockinl said:

You would just call them niggers, right? Hell, you called Devil Dog that and his living room is probably as big as your whole trailer.

You made it plain a while back that anything you say defending the black race is moot and general horseshit.

Exactly;  I don't even respond to that MuthaFuckkaaaaa.  Have a great day warrior.  I am amused when some Black guy here gives this Fool any feedback. He is a damn huckster.  He even wanted too shoot black teenagers playing music.  I admit they annoy the hell out of the old Gunny and I still have great sight alignment and sight picture.  Yet I never wanted to kill them over it. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are much better off sir reading this. Gather a perspective of ones thoughts and develop a sense of that persons mindset and use it as a barometer to really not engage that person in any meaningful dialogue.  There is a history of Cops beating the hell out of Black people since the inception of this country.  Especially in the South they were born from The paddy Wagon Crews of which elder Black people still call whites.  They will have no concept of that but every black person will grab the word from my sentence and know which word elder blacks often refer to them by.  Peonage, sundown laws, and other heinous activities have developed this mistrust among the A..A community.  You can never get another man to understand your side because he never wants to see what you see and vice versa.  St. Louis P.D. is one that shoots more unarmed black men than any department causing black officers to form their own union.  The mistrust is real and it didn't start because black people were these runaway thugs. It was because of runaways but not of the thug variety.  Most cops are good as are most African Americans.  The President of the St. Louis Black Police Association asked why does black cops never shoot unarmed white men in confrontations?  It's easy to stigmatize a group of people blacks as well as Cops.  One of my closest Friends stopped our friendship over a post I made about the shooting of innocent cops here in Dallas by a angry black guy.  He has such a distrust of them in South Carolina that he felt I had turned my back and was Cooning by saying that All lives matter and he felt I trivialized the Past and Present state of situations that happen to black men while in confrontation with cops.  Meanwhile THIS IS WHY THERE IS DISTRUST>  Video's have exposed a lot of things that in the past were swept under the carpet.  You should have asked why you have anxiety when a cop stops you for no other reason than the color of your skin and let Concha give you the stats on why you shouldn't feel that way?   

"Let no man's perception ever trump your reality"

You and I know this and the history with slave patrols to police upholding and enforcing jim crow and in some cases being complicit to lynchings in the south.  Another reality that they missed in their rants about BLM.  My question was to bring this out.  Incidents of police misconduct do nothing more than reinforce those fears that have been passed down.

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

and why do you think they hate and distrust police?

Fuck....plenty of reasons. Negative personal experiences. Stories told by family members of bad experiences. Lot of crime committed by minorities so logically lot of them will be arrested and family don't like police because of it. Media, movies, music. Rap music has lot of influence on minority kids " fuck the police". Major problem is gangs and gangbangers never going to like police.   The list goes on. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

You are much better off sir reading this. Gather a perspective of ones thoughts and develop a sense of that persons mindset and use it as a barometer to really not engage that person in any meaningful dialogue.  There is a history of Cops beating the hell out of Black people since the inception of this country.  Especially in the South they were born from The paddy Wagon Crews of which elder Black people still call whites.  They will have no concept of that but every black person will grab the word from my sentence and know which word elder blacks often refer to them by.  Peonage, sundown laws, and other heinous activities have developed this mistrust among the A..A community.  You can never get another man to understand your side because he never wants to see what you see and vice versa.  St. Louis P.D. is one that shoots more unarmed black men than any department causing black officers to form their own union.  The mistrust is real and it didn't start because black people were these runaway thugs. It was because of runaways but not of the thug variety.  Most cops are good as are most African Americans.  The President of the St. Louis Black Police Association asked why does black cops never shoot unarmed white men in confrontations?  It's easy to stigmatize a group of people blacks as well as Cops.  One of my closest Friends stopped our friendship over a post I made about the shooting of innocent cops here in Dallas by a angry black guy.  He has such a distrust of them in South Carolina that he felt I had turned my back and was Cooning by saying that All lives matter and he felt I trivialized the Past and Present state of situations that happen to black men while in confrontation with cops.  Meanwhile THIS IS WHY THERE IS DISTRUST>  Video's have exposed a lot of things that in the past were swept under the carpet.  You should have asked why you have anxiety when a cop stops you for no other reason than the color of your skin and let Concha give you the stats on why you shouldn't feel that way?   

"Let no man's perception ever trump your reality"

Based on that video, at the very least, the "head kicker" should have been prosecuted and convicted for assault and official oppression. Anytime an officer assaults a person who is subdued and handcuffed, it should be a felony in all states.

I personally know 2 former deputies that did 2 years in federal prison for official oppression, for assaulting (read: beat the shit out of) a perp while cuffed. Doesnt matter that the perp was a known drug dealer and a general POS. Once he was cuffed, its over. Once a police officer assaults someone cuffed, he just became part of what he is supposed to protect against.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Why do cops have to spend so much time in black communities? I can promise you the majority of calls to the LPD are from the law abiding citizens in South Longview. Lot of good elderly folks down there that wont come out after dark because of gangs and dope dealers. Why is that?

Why are their dope dealers on the corners in South Longview every night, and not on my street? Why is the murder rate in predominately black South Longview one of the highest in Texas? Why were 80 of all violent crimes committed in Longview Texas in 2015, committed by black males between the ages of 15 and 45? Why is a 12 year old black male walking the streets with a revolver?

Why were there 15 homicides in Longview in 2015 (highest in TEXAS for its size), and 0 in Allen? Is it because the police have a better relationship with the Allen community? Or was it that Allen doesnt have a minority gang problem?

Why dont you ask me who I overwhelmingly had the most problems with in my 13 years as a P.O. and a school resource officer?

Start by answering those questions professor. Point the finger at the root of the problems. This is no way a "black vs white" post. This is reality vs. fiction.

You know nothing about real world policing.

You missed my position entirely, even after I repeated it several times.  

Cops aren't going to restore or save crap in those areas, that's not why community engagement is needed nor why I highlighted it.  It's so that they can separate the wheat from the chaff easier and they don't draw down on innocent folks and then explain it as them doing their job and no one was hurt so let's move on. The better you know folks the easier it is to know who is who in the community.  My comment had nothing to do with wearing soft gloves or treating criminals gingerly.  

My follow on question is why do blacks distrust cops generally speaking, that has been answered, no thanks to you and concha

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Fuck....plenty of reasons. Negative personal experiences. Stories told by family members of bad experiences. Lot of crime committed by minorities so logically lot of them will be arrested and family don't like police because of it. Media, movies, music. Rap music has lot of influence on minority kids " fuck the police". Major problem is gangs and gangbangers never going to like police.   The list goes on. 

Oh stop over doing it, it's much less benign than some "hiding criminals" bs.  I'm really talking innocent, good citizens in those communities.  Nvm, just read the answers already given.

If you wanna see what happens if you  let a black community police themselves go to Newark nj after the 60s riot the police gave up and let them police them selves and govern themselves..... it used to be a huge finical and industrial town but now all abondon warehouses plants  u could buy heroin on every block 

they got 9 year olds carrying guns in these neighborhoods can't blame police when they got to deal with nightmare situations everyday,,, some shit u would blow ur brains out if u had to deal with that shit on a day in and day out basics

this ain't Alpine, NJ

Just now, Horsefly said:

Oh stop over doing it, it's much less benign than some "hiding criminals" bs.  I'm really talking innocent, good citizens in those communities.  Nvm, just read the answers already given.

Well that answer was given by my best friend who is black and a Cpt of a police dept....

I knew regardless of what I responded it wouldn't be correct so I went straight to the source... 

20 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Well that answer was given by my best friend who is black and a Cpt of a police dept....

I knew regardless of what I responded it wouldn't be correct so I went straight to the source... 

The answer has already been given, like I said before the distrust is not just big city it's any community and it's primarily history of police, reinforced by incidents that have occurred. 

This answer is well documented too, look it up.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

What about the good citizens that are scared to let their children play in the front yard? Or the good citizens who have family on the local PD but are still scared to give any info for fear of gang retribution? Plenty of those people.

You havent answered one question as to the root of the problems in those communities and why PO's have twice the interaction and calls in those neighborhoods.

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

What about the good citizens that are scared to let their children play in the front yard? Or the good citizens who have family on the local PD but are still scared to give any info for fear of gang retribution? Plenty of those people.

You havent answered one question as to the root of the problems in those communities and why PO's have twice the interaction and calls in those neighborhoods.

The  root problem is breakdown of family structure precipitated by any number of reasons from criminality, joblessness, incarceration, dependence on welfare, drugs, etc.

cleanup of those communities begins with those in the community.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Based on that video, at the very least, the "head kicker" should have been prosecuted and convicted for assault and official oppression. Anytime an officer assaults a person who is subdued and handcuffed, it should be a felony in all states.

I personally know 2 former deputies that did 2 years in federal prison for official oppression, for assaulting (read: beat the shit out of) a perp while cuffed. Doesnt matter that the perp was a known drug dealer and a general POS. Once he was cuffed, its over. Once a police officer assaults someone cuffed, he just became part of what he is supposed to protect against.

As we are speaking there is assumed to be a shooting in the high rise across from me here in Dallas at my job, Swat Team and Helicopters all over our complex, Cops everywhere.  This is the reason I support them without hesitation each entered not knowing what they would encounter.  There are bad people period in this world.  Most cops arrest people without incident.  I think people get the perception of African American Angst twisted. No one is saying all blacks are Saints, nor all cops are bad.  But their is a Jacked up history between the two.  I get treated differently because my truck is a recruiting poster for the Corps.  I live in an upper Middle class neighborhood and live 1 mile from the Police Station.  I see them everyday out in my yard.  I am sure they patrol my neighborhood with a different mindset and I don't blame them.  That Ga. Video brings back haunting memories for black people and we all have stories from our Grandfathers, uncles and Fathers that I am sure most whites in America didn't hear.  I don't think they were lying to us.  As a matter of fact our Mothers say they whip us for this reason:  I will put my belt on you right now so that man don't have to put his stick on you later:  That's true ask any African American.  P.S. this situation is serious. I just told all the stupid civilians in my office to get their butts away from the windows. Damn they have no concept, no idea if there is an active shooter or where he is but they must see.  12 Cop cars and ambulance the situation is fluid still..   Much respect for Five-0 from me.  I heard a guy is barricaded inside.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

maybe not 'that simple' to the prosecutor and grand jury... it was to me

the cop was negligent and this could've definitely been handled in a better manner...