Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The transcript has been released.

Effectively,  all Trump did was ask the Ukrainian president to look into why the prosecutor was sacked, given that Joe Biden was bragging about it.

No threat.

No quid pro quo.

That said, the party that has more flexibility to deal with Russians after the election (Obama), that enriches itself and peddles influence with China and the Ukraine (Biden), and that enriched itself and enlists the help of the Russians (Hillary) will cry outrage and have their lackeys in the press lie and distort as they have done for the past 2+ years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just listened to Nancy Effiing Pelosi say she had not read the transcript.

She then immediately stated the president has broken the law.

And the mainstream media will peddle this and not question her.

This is the left.

This is much of America today.

"Is he a Republican?"

Yes.

"Ready, Shoot!.... Aim"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

I just listened to Nancy Effiing Pelosi say she had not read the transcript.

She then immediately stated the president has broken the law.

And the mainstream media will peddle this and not question her.

This is the left.

This is much of America today.

"Is he a Republican?"

Yes.

"Ready, Shoot!.... Aim"

She already said if this transcript led to nothing they will keep looking for something 

6 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Another nothing burger by the left. Trump is going to curb-stomp his opponent in the next election. Won't be close....And to the lefties on this board, I say "curb-stomp" as a figure of speech. don't get your tits all wound up. 😅

No. A good old fashioned curb stomp will suit me just fine. These dems and media need to be taught a lesson. A message must be sent. Their petulant, arrogant, unethical, and immoral behavior flies in the face of everything American. And the American people outside of California and NY are just the ones to ring school into session. 

• Like 1

The Left will say that enlisting foreign help in something to benefit him is impeachable.  However, that is exactly what Biden did - which is why they will throw him (their best chance to win ) overboard.  I think the GOP will draw the line at a direct quid pro quo - which will never be shown to have happened.

1 minute ago, concha said:

No.

The left is going to say that the threats and quid pro quo were unspoken and obvious!  

DOG WHISTLES!

MENTAL TELEPATHY!

🤣

True. We have to remember that these are the clowns who supported a looney mofo that said that Trump communicating with white supremists by how many days the flag was at half staff after El Paso. Thanks for helping me keep my head on a swivel bro. 🤣

Just now, Bormio said:

This is a case of people seeing what they want to see

You imply intellectual honesty on both sides.

FACT:  Trump did not even broach the subject.  The Ukrainian president did.

FACT:  No threat or quid pro quo occurred. Nothing.

FACT:  Joe Biden did boast of influencing the Ukrainians HIMSELF to have the prosecutor removed investigating his son's company and the highly suspicious money trails and timing of business deals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though

because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a

lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with

this whole si􀅃uation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike. .. I guess

you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say

Ukraine has.it􀅄 There- are a lot. of things that went on, the·

:whole situation .. I think you 1 re surrounding yourse·lf with some

of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General

call you or your people and I would like you t􀅅 ·get to the

bottom of it􀅆

...nothing to see here...just a US President putting the squeeze on a guy who's waiting for military aid for his country...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

You imply intellectual honesty on both sides.

FACT:  Trump did not even broach the subject.  The Ukrainian president did.

FACT:  No threat or quid pro quo occurred. Nothing.

FACT:  Joe Biden did boast of influencing the Ukrainians HIMSELF to have the prosecutor removed investigating his son's company and the highly suspicious money trails and timing of business deals.

A bunch of dishonest people can still see what they want to see.  This might have more legs if the Democrats had acted somewhat normally the past 3 years.  But since all they do is scream “Impeach”, people are yawning at this.  Cry wolf all the time - people begin to laugh at you.

• Like 1

From marketwatch

President Donald Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to "look into" former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, according to a summary of a July telephone call released by the White House on Wednesday. However, Trump did not link aid to the country to a probe of Biden's son. The transcript was not verbatim and based on notes taken by U.S. officials, the White House said. Trump's conversation with Zelensky has promoted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to open an impeachment inquiry against Trump. 

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though

because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a

lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with

this whole si􀅃uation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike. .. I guess

you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say

Ukraine has.it􀅄 There- are a lot. of things that went on, the·

:whole situation .. I think you 1 re surrounding yourse·lf with some

of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General

call you or your people and I would like you t􀅅 ·get to the

bottom of it􀅆

...nothing to see here...just a US President putting the squeeze on a guy who's waiting for military aid for his country...

Biden hadn't even been mentioned at that point in the conversation. The president wasn't talking about Biden. That had to do with the Russia! crap.  💩

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, concha said:

Biden hadn't even been mentioned at that point in the conversation. The president wasn't talking about Biden. That had to do with the Russia! crap.  💩

and he already admitted he spoke with the Pres. about Biden and his son...straight fromm Trump's mouth...:$

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great,” Trump is said to have told Zelensky. “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

While President Trump invoked Biden’s name, it was Zelensky who brought Giuliani into the conversation. Trump later said, “Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and he already admitted he spoke with the Pres. about Biden and his son...straight form Trump's mouth...:$

Yes.  They did talk about it. It's in the transcript.

AFTER what you posted.  Because Biden hadn't even been mentioned yet. He wasn't mentioned until the Ukrainian president brought him up.

You aren't even smart enough to realize that Biden bragged about strong-arming the Ukrainians into firing the country's lead prosecutor. Meanwhile, just by chance of course, Hunter Biden gets on the board of the Ukraine's largest gas company and gets paid a reported $50k per month.  Hunter was not an expert on the Ukraine nor the gas industry.

"Nothing to see here".

Imagine the furor of Trump family members being magically hired to fill lucrative positions in politically important and volatile parts of the world and in industries they have no experience with.  🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Yes.  They did talk about it. It's in the transcript.

AFTER what you posted.  Because Biden hadn't even been mentioned yet.

You aren't even smart enough to realize that Biden bragged about strong-arming the Ukrainians into firing the country's lead prosecutor. Meanwhile, just by chance of course, Hunter Biden gets on the board of the Ukraine's largest gas company and gets paid a reported $50k per month.  Hunter was not an expert on the Ukraine nor the gas industry.

"Nothing to see here".

Imagine the furor of Trump family members being magically hired to fill lucrative positions in politically important and volatile parts of the world and in industries they have no experience with.  🤣

Smart?  There isn't anything in the pricks brain that has an intelligent cell