Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I don’t care about high heels, but I’m sure you put them on nightly you fruitcake.

lol..spoken like a typical dopey ass Trumper!...you sound just like Tex and Concha...you dopes get stumped and you start your tough guy act?!..LOL..take that B.S. somewhere else champ...:$

23 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

During Obama’s presidency Ukraine, after Joe’s involvement, gets a billion dollar loan. 

After the loan is secured, biden’s Son got around 3 million from Burisma after few years sitting on their executive board despite having no background in the natural gas sector. 

When someone in Ukraine wanted to investigate why Joe’s son was getting these monthly 50K payments, Joe threatened Ukraine unless they didn’t fire the person investigating.... days later he’s fired. 

Before giving them 400M Trump asks Ukraine to investigate the above but Trump is the problem? 

Are you a fucking idiot ? 

yes he is.

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This is just great.  Of course Trump did nothing wrong...again.  So now it is fine to extort a foreign government to drum up dirt on a political opponent in order to help win an election.  That's just great.  

And btw, you do not need a quid pro quo in order for this to be an impeachable offense.  None whatsoever.  But by all means, keep your deflecting and false equivalencies.  Interesting how AG Barr and Trump personal attorney Rudy G. would have any involvement in this and not consider themselves to be in a conflict of interest.  

Even though this was admitted by Trump himself and his lawyer that this all happened, I'm sure it was just fake news and the media made Trump betray his country and only look out for himself.  

There is literally nothing that Trump could do that would be wrong for you guy's is there?  At some point you are going to have to give Trump credit for what he does and says and not blame others.  Or maybe not.  

And there is nothing he has done right that you will ever give him credit for. The very same shit he is being accused of the dems did. where was your outrage then? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

And there is nothing he has done right that you will ever give him credit for. The very same shit he is being accused of the dems did. where was your outrage then? 

LOL..the dems didn't do the same thing Tex...you're full of shit like the rest of the Trump clown posse here...just grasping for straws...you guys turned it into a science...O.o

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No I don't.  Why should you?  Oh that's right, you are a partisan hack with no honesty or integrity.  As far as I know, Biden's son was not President of the US and he didn't break any laws or ignore his oath of office in order to  cheat to win an election.  

no you fucking idiot he was the VP of the United states holding back 1.2 Billion dollars until the AG who was investigating his son was fired. 

Honesty and integrity are word you know nothing about. 

Dont you have somewhere to go scream white privilege and act like you really care about minorities? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..the dems didn't do the same thing Tex...you're full of shit like the rest of the Trump clown posse here...just grasping for straws...you guys turned it into a science...O.o

did you get him this time cunt? NO you didnt and you never will. I cant wait to watch you squirm like a bitch when he is re-elected. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

did you get him this time cunt? NO you didnt and you never will. I cant wait to watch you squirm like a bitch when he is re-elected. 

and you're still full of shit Tex...the dems did the same thing huh??...did you pulled that one out of your ass??...or did you hear that on Fox news??....you f*in moron...O.o

Time to focus on Warren 

Elizabeth Warren clenched an endorsement from the Working Families Party last week, but new revelations emerged Monday that show the think tank her daughter heads donated $45,000 to the progressive political party ahead of the endorsement.

Amelia Warren Tyagi is the chairwomen of Demos, and the donation to the Working Families Party in 2018 coincided with her mother's then-impending decision to run for president.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're still full of shit Tex...the dems did the same thing huh??...did you pulled that one out of your ass??...or did you hear that on Fox news??....you f*in moron...O.o

Really you are a fucking idiot. Yes the dems have been doing this shit for yrs. The Clinton campaign paid to have Trump spied on. The Obama administration unmasked countless cons in order to have them spied on. 3 months ago the dems sent a threatening ltr to the Ukrain President telling him their aid was at risk. There is so much more, your just to fucking dumb to pay attention. Go fishing bitch,that is all you have. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Please please please read this. 30 year poli sci professor with a PhD. He lays out what will happen with this impeachment. He has a lot of Democrats going to jail and he hates trump

https://mobile.twitter.com/khq1717/status/1176943258947260416/photo/1

Trump is brilliant! Sounds about right to me. I hope it transpires JUST like that. Send AALLLLLL of those treasonous mofos to jail....they can take 66 with 'em to be their sex slave bitch....seeing as how the dems are ok with that.

Good read. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...as long as I don’t sound like you. What Trump did was fine. Now what Biden and his druggie son did, I’m not fine with. 

asking a foreign nation to interfere in our election is fine??...and you think you're a Patriot Blueballs??...how f*in dumb and unpatriotic can someone be??...you sold your soul to the devil once again champ...😔