Desoto's Peterman to be fired

thc6795

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So is the coach still in limbo? Does Desoto have spring ball? Does he coach while waiting for an answer. This is all so fucked up. Again. If he is waiting still my hat is off to him. I would have been gone long ago. Im sure getting a job will not be difficult for him.

I really believe what may be keeping him from bolting are the players.  They have really rallied around him along with some parents.  It's obvious he has very strong support.  It's hard to say cya to those folks.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I really believe what may be keeping him from bolting are the players.  They have really rallied around him along with some parents.  It's obvious he has very strong support.  It's hard to say cya to those folks.  

It is just taking way too long. I do agree with you bell. It would be hard to leave the kids.

Speaking of racism it looks like John Wiley Price might get off of his Federal  criminal charges. You know if their are any brothers on that jury they will give a free pass to another brother especially in a high profile case. the jury is still deadlocked.  I think an  integrity test should given to all jurors.  :P

• Like 1

That POS shit John Wiley Price walked. There were blacks and 8 whites and foreman was black. That is telling in itself.  Did you really think a brother would have enough integrity to do the right thing. It is hard to take these people serious when their intentions are so bad.

And what is even more comical is the same low IQ racist fools that let these criminals go free because they  look like them are the same dumbasses that keep voting in those criminals into office..  Lmao

It is like this if these are the leaders of the minorities then the ones looking up to them don't stand much of a chance. I never thought in a million years that they could pull the OJ crap in Federal criminal court.. Wow

59 minutes ago, Lamarfan said:

That POS shit John Wiley Price walked. There were blacks and 8 whites and foreman was black. That is telling in itself.  Did you really think a brother would have enough integrity to do the right thing. It is hard to take these people serious when their intentions are so bad.

And what is even more comical is the same low IQ racist fools that let these criminals go free because they  look like them are the same dumbasses that keep voting in those criminals into office..  Lmao

It is like this if these are the leaders of the minorities then the ones looking up to them don't stand much of a chance. I never thought in a million years that they could pull the OJ crap in Federal criminal court.. Wow

I live in South Dallas (Desoto)... his constituents does not think he's guilty 

maybe be you can enlighten us on what makes you so sure.... maybe, like in the OJ case.... people like you are privy to information that the jury and the people that actually followed the case are not 

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

maybe be you can enlighten us on what makes you so sure.... maybe, like in the OJ case.... people like you are privy to information that the jury and the people that actually followed the case are not 

Good question, although I truly believe lamarafan is incapable of analyzing anything without attributing it to melanin.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

LMAO what constituents?  Are you talking about the BLM.   This POS has been in trouble with the law including a few assaults the whole 30yrs he has been there and idiots like you accept that from blacks. 

2 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

LMAO in the OJ trial these sub humans never even looked at the evidence. The state thought by making most of the jury colored that they most likely would do what was right and follow the law.  Lol

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Like why are you introducting JWP into a thread about Peterman and Desoto?

Exactly.  Lamarfan was the type of kid that sat in the back of the classroom and was too dumb to speak up in class, so he was quiet.  Now that he has a computer and access to the Internet, he has free reign to post whatever pops in his head.  And of course it's never relevant, intelligent  nor conversational.

There are forums talking about the JWP case, I wonder why he has not shared with them his brilliant analysis of the case?  ? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly.  Lamarfan was the type of kid that sat in the back of the classroom and was too dumb to speak up in class, so he was quiet.  Now that he has a computer and access to the Internet, he has free reign to post whatever pops in his head.  And of course it's never relevant, intelligent  nor conversational.

There are forums talking about the JWP case, I wonder why he has not shared with them his brilliant analysis of the case?  ? 

You wish fool.  Actually I was the kid that was top of my math class and caused  a little trouble I didn't take no crap off nobody so speak for yourself.

• Like 1