Desoto's Peterman to be fired

thc6795

On 4/25/2017 at 4:45 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

When did you stop learning history?

Obviously some time before the turn of the century 1899-1900? Most everyone knows by now that the platforms of the parties switched some time after the civil war, right around the turn of the century. It was most evidenced in the south and still seen today with the southern strategy. Stop playing the idiot and blowing smoke up people's asses. This platform switch has been discussed on here by astute history buffs several times already.

Just like the state's rights argument is widely used by southerners as the primary reason for the civil war. They conveniently neglect to leave out the rest of the story, that, they wanted the decision to keep slaves as a state right, and saw the abolitionists as destroying their economic cash cow. Right now today, which party is the one always using the state's rights argument? 

You ain't "schooling" nobody on here with your revisionist context being applied and conveniently leaving out all the facts. 

Im late to the party in this thread, but I have posted about this multiple times.  Can't teach and old dog new tricks thing I guess.

18 hours ago, sportsnut25 said:

School board has approved his contract; he will remain as HC for the 2017 season. 

I'm glad that's over

According to some clown on the other board... cries of racism were just a strategy employed in order to keep Peterman.... no one really believed racism was the root cause

apparently playing the race card was the means to an end

...according to this clown

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I'm glad that's over

According to some clown on the other board... cries of racism were just a strategy employed in order to keep Peterman.... no one really believed racism was the root cause

apparently playing the race card was the means to an end

...according to this clown

I don't blame the coach for being pist. He said his name has been dragged thru the mud. I know leaving the kids would be tough, but I wd have a really hard time staying after going thru this bullshit. Then not one word of support other then his contract has been extended. F them man.

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

What's really going on there? Do we have anybody close to the school on here?

I don't really know...It depends on who you talk too.  I just hope it's not because coach is white, which is what some believe.

My understanding is the kids love him...

• Like 1