OT: Pay for my wall or I'll shut down your government!

noonereal

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

you really think you do, don't you? 

What you do is, for the most part, a waste of time. Honest. 

I speak to concepts, theories, reasoned eventualities born of circumstance and challenges. 

I refuse to dwell in minutia which is where you try to drag everything, everyone. 

you mindlessly support dogma

wing nut dogma. This is your choice, you are not stupid, you are just not able to free yourself from tribal devotions,

going so far as to manufacture graphs in your basement

hope this helps!

latter fatty :)

(read this through slow with your thinking cap on, you will learn something about yourself, you can skip the funny parts!:P)

This is where you go Cajun. As happens all too often.

Useless and sad.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

i am fine with disagreeing with him or agreeing with him. For 3 posts he was able to govern himself and post as an adult. It was great. I loved it. We did not agree. So what?

What I don't like is his constant manipulation of fact. He posts graphs from wing nut sites which have been put together to mislead.

I can make numbers say whatever it is I want to sell. It's not hard to do. 

He then insists you "play his game." As if these partisan graphs require rebuttal.

That does two things, if you take the time to refuse the BS, you are being controlled in the conversation by him. 

If you don't, he claims victory. It's a good strategy for arguing but TOTALLY void of substance. His mind is closed and he can't grow. 

Read his posts a bit objectively. 8 out of 10 posts he attacks the poster not the post. Again, no real communication is possible like he and I  had in 3 posts today. 

Nooner does his "wing nut graph" schtick with things I post from the IRS and CBO, for Pete's sake. The fact is he does not like dealing with real world fact and evidence.

He virtually NEVER refutes with evidence and data of his own.

In a nutshell, he is intellectually lazy and full of shit.

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner does his "wing nut graph" schtick with things I post from the IRS and CBO, for Pete's sake. The fact is he does not like dealing with real world fact and evidence.

concha and his real world facts....such a sickness this Ohio transplant has. xD

Get em', tiger...

2 hours ago, concha said:

I don't compile data for starts so I can't submit data.  And I know all data is slant "OR" selectively used as you do.

As I said, I will not play such games. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

As I said, you are a data and fact-free bullshitter.

We are in agreement.

Otherwise stated, I do not need phony validation for my posts. 

Come on my round friend, admit it, you are a learned man, you are not a thinker. Not one who evolves knowledge. 

School taught not reasoned.

a dime a dozen

------------------------------------

You get the last post. Again I tried to speak to you like an adult and I got 3 posts, good ones they were, before you got childish again. 

I am done, do your meaningless drive by. (I know why you do them, you don't) ;) 

Just now, noonereal said:

Otherwise stated, I do not need phony validation for my posts. 

Come on my round friend, admit it, you are a learned man, you are not a thinker. Not one who evolves knowledge. 

School taught not reasoned.

a dime a dozen

------------------------------------

You get the last post. Again I tried to speak to you like an adult and I got 3 posts, good ones they were, before you got childish again. 

I am done, do your meaningless drive by. (I know why you do them, you don't) ;) 

It's entertaining to listen to you act like you are intellectual and have a clue. You and Chip are peas in a pod in that respect.

I think it's why you two don't get along.  You're both fighting to fill the same worthless niche.

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Oh, guess what, I just got someone to not only comply, but to capitulate too... Great day.. 

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go... comply and capitulate.

A day well lived! :D

me, I am married, not much comply or capitulate around here unless I am doing it. :|

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's entertaining to listen to you act like you are intellectual and have a clue. You and Chip are peas in a pod in that respect.

see, you get the last word as I said

I think it's why you two don't get along.  You're both fighting to fill the same worthless niche.

It's not that I don't get along with Chip. 

He has no respect as I am sure you have noticed. This caused me to change my posting to him in a purposeful manner.

Chip is a dumb child, he now dislikes me for calling him out rather than taking personal responsibility and changing his disrespectful ways. 

On 4/25/2017 at 6:40 AM, noonereal said:

WTF?

I try so hard to support Trump but he keeps doing this nonsense. What is wrong with him? 

Thoughts? 

Do you support Trump on this? 

What happened to the fiscally conservative GOP? In word only? Never in deed as we saw in Bush jr? 

Explain why that's EXACTLY what the DUMBOKRATS want?