Does anyone else refuse to watch the News

... I actually don't watch the news or  read the paper cause it honestly scares the shit out of me... we are living a nightmare up is down down is up

Well have a terrible attack or shooting and we all feel terrible but America has no memory so whenever there's another attack we all forget about the previous one

We have all these companies and Wall Street getting thier own inside information on stocks so only them and thier friends can rake in money while I bust my as to make 25k$ a year 

we have a internet troll for a president, Syria and all those countries, Olympian hero Bruce Jenner a chick, bill Cosby is a rapist,  

people getting murdered every day, terrorists attacks daily, people dieing cause the government took away the insurance so the rich can save some money 

you guys worship ship the wrong people... I bet you can name 50 NFL players, and not be able to name the top 15 smartest scientists 

2 secs from opening my own 4/20 friendly bubble Utopia for my own people 

• Like 4

The reason why everything seems so ass  backwards is because Obama has normalized  extremist groups.  Not just  violent ones but anyone with a mental disorder  and a platform will be accommodated. 

So a lot of the origins in these new stories you have seen the last decade  involve these types of people. 

BLM, LGBT, etc. Hell ever since Obama started de-Americanizing America there have been the craziest type of "oppressed"  groups inconveniencing everybody. 

I heard the other day that  Trump wants to put an end to the National Association of Guys who eat Apples while jiggling a dog's balls. 

???

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

... I actually don't watch the news or  read the paper cause it honestly scares the shit out of me... we are living a nightmare up is down down is up

Well have a terrible attack or shooting and we all feel terrible but America has no memory so whenever there's another attack we all forget about the previous one

We have all these companies and Wall Street getting thier own inside information on stocks so only them and thier friends can rake in money while I bust my as to make 25k$ a year 

we have a internet troll for a president, Syria and all those countries, Olympian hero Bruce Jenner a chick, bill Cosby is a rapist,  

people getting murdered every day, terrorists attacks daily, people dieing cause the government took away the insurance so the rich can save some money 

you guys worship ship the wrong people... I bet you can name 50 NFL players, and not be able to name the top 15 smartest scientists 

WOW!!!!!!!!!

What a great post. 

Well done, you got my attention and I am on notice to take your posts very seriously.

Well done! (did I already say that?):P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Finally I found 2 people on here that knows this shit ain't right ...

i can sleep tonight knowing atleast there's 2 people on here that hasn't drank the Kool-aid yet 

I need to watch morning Joe in the morning and Erin Burnett at night although my chubby crush, Erin is getting on my nerves with her subtle slant on her reporting. 

Reuters has a great new app on Roku. I suggest everyone partake. It's free.

I am not much for burying my head in the sand so I do keep very aware. 

At least you found 2 disciples. ;)

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Apply your energy that you bring here to your profession and you will surely increase your $25k pay, which is $12/ hour or the effective minimum wage for much of the country

i know we hire people all day long with zero experience at or above those rates and if anyone actually shows some gumption they won't be left long at that transient entry level #, which are basically for hs kids and people that can only fog a mirror 

i will have a chat with my fat cat insider friends and see if they're ok allowing you to earn some of what they're apparently stealing from you (however, step one in taking control of YOUR own situation is to stop playing the victim)

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You can thank Barack HUSSEIN Obana for 90% of those maladies DUMB ASS! While PRESIDENT Donald Trump DOES have his human frailties. He DOES have the best interest of America at heart! He only tweets because 95% of the media is 1000% BIASED toward ANYTHING positive in his administration! HELL, he could find a cure for Cancer, and those dumb asses would want to know why it took so long! It's not his fault the DEM Party decided to screw da pooch, and phone in their existence in Congress! HELL, if they ain't gonna do SHIT but obstruct! Just STAY HOME and will send their worthless asses their weekly paycheck and a NON participation trophy!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

love this line, my fav line, "take ownership" of whatever you do

I have no problem with a rational discussion of challenges and circumstance but in the end, take ownership. 

I believe that THAT is PRECISELY what PRESIDENT Trump is doing! Not long ago, some libtard reporter on the White House lawn, asked Trump if he was going to blame a specific issue on the previous administration! He responded, that as of TODAY, I'm RESPONSIBLE going forward!

34 minutes ago, Pops said:

Apply your energy that you bring here to your profession and you will surely increase your $25k pay, which is $12/ hour or the effective minimum wage for much of the country

i know we hire people all day long with zero experience at or above those rates and if anyone actually shows some gumption they won't be left long at that transient entry level #, which are basically for hs kids and people that can only fog a mirror 

i will have a chat with my fat cat insider friends and see if they're ok allowing you to earn some of what they're apparently stealing from you (however, step one in taking control of YOUR own situation is to stop playing the victim)

SHOW ME where the minimum wage is TWELVE FUCKING DOLLARS in the SOUTH? I just saw a segment the other night, that the NATIONAL minimum wage is $7.25! FUCKING TEACHERS in the SOUTH, START at $27,000 a year!

Of course, UNREALISTICALLY high wages are precisely why manufacturing jobs have gone off shore! Companies don't want to pay you clowns $50,000-$75,000/year, to screw in a bolt on an assembly line!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I believe that THAT is PRECISELY what PRESIDENT Trump is doing! Not long ago, some libtard reporter on the White House lawn, asked Trump if he was going to blame a specific issue on the previous administration! He responded, that as of TODAY, I'm RESPONSIBLE going forward!

I am not anti Trump but I do not like him continually faulting Obie for inheriting problems common to all in coming administrations.

Take ownership without blaming others.

North Korea is a mess born of circumstance, no US president would have done much different till now.  It is time, IMO, to take a firm stand. The prudent coures was taken by Clinton, Bush and Obie at the time. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I am not anti Trump but I do not like him continually faulting Obie for inheriting problems common to all in coming administrations.

Take ownership without blaming others.

North Korea is a mess born of circumstance, no US president would have done much different till now.  It is time, IMO, to take a firm stand. The prudent coures was taken by Clinton, Bush and Obie at the time. 

Spoken like a TRUE EAST coaster! It's gonna be funny as shit, in a morbid kinda way, when the Left Coasters see that bright light coming from the West! And try to recall why they supported a limp wristed Pres for eight years of limbo regarding North Korea! UNFORTUNATELY, it MAY be too late to change the temperament in the Pacific! Lets cross our fingers!

And the government  of Jersey thought it's a good idea to spend 300 million of my hard work tax payers money to build a state court house Paradise, you gotta be kidding  me 

how about out giving every hard working American who can pass a drug test  $1,000 monthly who really need it .... it would boost the economy too, cause the middle, lower class don't like to save money.. we can always find something to spend money on 

On Tue Apr 25 2017 at 4:16 PM, noonereal said:

I need to watch morning Joe in the morning and Erin Burnett at night although my chubby crush, Erin is getting on my nerves with her subtle slant on her reporting.....

The cute ones are always crazy. I'd share my lunch with her.