Mike Flynn "lock her up, lock her up"

TheRealCAJ

19 minutes ago, noonereal said:

As the people of America, how lucky are we to be rid of him? 

Very

This has nothing to do with left, right or Hillary. It has simply become obvious he is not someone who should have any kind of power. 

I think it pretty obvious he really will wind up in jail. 

He won't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Both Clinton's should be in jail.... She sold America,among other things, for donations to the Clinton Criminal Empire.

she did it, barely within the law. 

Unethical? LOL, obviously but that is why the wanted to get elected. It was for the meager $400,000 annually. 

I don't think Flynn complied with law. 

We will see bit I think he gets a conviction and tough sentence. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

she did it, barely within the law. 

Unethical? LOL, obviously but that is why the wanted to get elected. It was for the meager $400,000 annually. 

I don't think Flynn complied with law. 

We will see bit I think he gets a conviction and tough sentence. 

I kind of wanted to hear the huge story he was going to tell if he got immunity.

Without immunity, he'll just plead  the fifth on whatever that info might have been. Of course, the FBI and congress may already know the info anyway. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of wanted to hear the huge story he was going to tell if he got immunity.

Without immunity, he'll just plead  the fifth on whatever that info might have been. Of course, the FBI and congress may already know the info anyway. 

There is no big story or he would have gotten immunity. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

There is no big story or he would have gotten immunity. 

Idk.

There's still something there. Way too much posturing and way too much smoke all around up there in D.C. Whether or not Flynn has good insider info to offer is certainly questionable.

Some more heads are going to roll on the Russia bit. Whether or not there was ample insulation between those heads and the president is the quadrillion dollar question.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk.

There's still something there. Way too much posturing and way too much smoke all around up there in D.C. Whether or not Flynn has good insider info to offer is certainly questionable.

Some more heads are going to roll on the Russia bit. Whether or not there was ample insulation between those heads and the president is the quadrillion dollar question.

It is possible but isn't this more about Flynn taking cash without approval? 

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Not true at all,but those represent two of the worst...Listen,your a lefty and that's fine....Those two are Sol Alinsky and are progressives,which I don't like..

The correct response is that he needs to be in prison.  It's not hard and has nothing to do with left and right.  You partisan freaks have lost all sense of rationality.  I govern myself by what is right and what is wrong.  It's an easy concept that keeps my thinking from being bottled up like yours

40 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Some on the right deflect these type of questions by pointing to Obama or Clinton.  They are incapable of evaluating circumstances and situations independently.   

Funny same shit the right was saying about the left during the Obama and Clinton investigations. How soon we forget?

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The correct response is that he needs to be in prison.  It's not hard and has nothing to do with left and right.  You partisan freaks have lost all sense of rationality.  I govern myself by what is right and what is wrong.  It's an easy concept that keeps my thinking from being bottled up like yours

Again same shit being said during the Obama Clinton investigations

Just now, thc6795 said:

Funny same shit the right was saying about the left during the Obama and Clinton investigations. How soon we forget?

This is circular logic and why no one is ever actually held accountable for anything.  I'm not a partisan hack, I'm not loyal to any party or candidate 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

have you not been pro lib?

Not necessarily.  

I said from the beginning of the campaign that Hillary should not even be eligible as a candidate as she breached security with her emails and she shouldn't even have a clearance after the fiasco. I said it without hesitation or deflecting to other non relevant people and siatuations....bc it's the right thing to do in my mind.